Who gets Fill in ride at Rockstar Husky

Related:
Create New Tag

6/4/2018 1:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/4/2018 1:03 PM

I just heard Weege say (on Steve Mathis Show) they will have to get some one now
I didnt see a thread, sorry if I missed it
, it seems to me the most likely is Taft
Since he is riding well and Riding a Husky
But who do yall think will get the opportunity?
Or who do think deserves a shot
Even if it's not the same person you think will get the spot.

|

6/4/2018 1:01 PM

Taft would make sense
or maybe Sipes

|

6/4/2018 1:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/4/2018 1:03 PM

Mike Brown or Chad Reed! Results be damned, go for the publicity.

|

6/4/2018 1:03 PM

Apparently it sounds like it's not going to be Taft according to the Pulp review podcast from Lakewood. Possibly some GP riders.

|

6/4/2018 1:03 PM

Tarz what the hell do you think youre doing? Youre only allowed to post craigslist ads on here

|

6/4/2018 1:05 PM

Why isnt this a poll.... smile

|

6/4/2018 1:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/4/2018 1:09 PM

kb228 wrote:

Tarz what the hell do you think youre doing? Youre only allowed to post craigslist ads on here

Haha you know I will when I see some good deals or interesting ads ,I actually went riding yesterday smile
Rare occasion maybe I should make a post for that lol

|

6/4/2018 1:10 PM

JS7

|

The message posted above is most likely my opinion and shouldn't be taken as fact....

6/4/2018 1:13 PM

Stankdog

|

6/4/2018 1:22 PM

kb228 wrote:

Tarz483 wrote:

Haha you know I will when I see some good deals or interesting ads ,I actually went riding yesterday smile

No no. Stick to what you know, bro!

Just kidding Tarz! tongue

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

6/4/2018 1:46 PM

Squirrelings wrote:

Apparently it sounds like it's not going to be Taft according to the Pulp review podcast from Lakewood. Possibly some GP riders.

Covington wink

|

6/4/2018 3:10 PM

Sipes!

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL

6/4/2018 3:16 PM

i hope sipes!

|

6/4/2018 3:17 PM

It’s going to be Pourcel. Why wouldn’t it be? Even said on the podcast that they want to keep it with someone who’s rode the bike before. Weege said Taft wasn’t one of them on the short list.

|

KTM Keys to the moto:
Get a good start
Don't blow it

6/4/2018 3:19 PM

Roostermx58 wrote:

Why isnt this a poll.... smile

Polls and I spoke with my wallet posts are the best.
looks like they have replaced the "which bike should I get", which where awesome too!w00t

|

6/4/2018 3:34 PM

Weege said it likely wouldn't be Taft. Pretty much 1% chance the way he made it sound. I'm very curious too. Said they made it sound like they wanted to "keep it in the husky family" would like to see them throw chad out there. Isn't really anyone that can produce results so why not go after the publicity?

|

6/4/2018 3:38 PM

Sure would really like to see CP377 dust the cobwebb's off!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

6/4/2018 3:38 PM

Thomas Covington?

|

6/4/2018 3:42 PM

Ericrob7 wrote:

It’s going to be Pourcel. Why wouldn’t it be? Even said on the podcast that they want to keep it with someone who’s rode the bike before. Weege said Taft wasn’t one of them on the short list.

This, and/or Covington.

Indeed, only 2 riders on this short list if they are looking for someone who has already been riding for them.

CP is a good test rider too, it could help as they are learning/improving the bike outdoor.

That would be cool to see them both too !

|

6/4/2018 3:47 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

Thomas Covington?

This makes the most sense out of anything you've ever posted laughing

9th place in MX2 points, supposedly wants to be racing here down the road... why the heck not??

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

6/4/2018 3:49 PM

377!!!!!

|

6/4/2018 3:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/4/2018 4:00 PM

Hope this is true about mike brownw00t Photo

|

6/4/2018 4:02 PM

Tarz483 wrote:

Hey Tarz, how do you like the CR 125 ?

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

6/4/2018 4:06 PM

46 year old factory rider

|

6/4/2018 4:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/4/2018 4:49 PM

So if Mike Brown gets to fill in can he still ride at the ranch in August ??? LOL

|

6/4/2018 5:14 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

Thomas Covington?

F150Motocrosser wrote:

This makes the most sense out of anything you've ever posted laughing

9th place in MX2 points, supposedly wants to be racing here down the road... why the heck not??

Even a blind squirrel gets a nut every now and then smile

|

6/4/2018 5:15 PM

Brown would be awesome.
With the 450 field so thinned out right now he could get top 15s probably

|

6/4/2018 5:33 PM

Ericrob7 wrote:

Question wrote:

This, and/or Covington.

Indeed, only 2 riders on this short list if they are looking for someone who has already been riding for them.

CP is a good test rider too, it could help as they are learning/improving the bike outdoor.

That would be cool to see them both too !

Yeah it would be cool to see that. Pourcel actually led some laps if I remember correct last outdoor season. Would be cooler to see what Covington could do as well.

|

KTM Keys to the moto:
Get a good start
Don't blow it

6/4/2018 5:37 PM

Part of me would love to see Covington come over and fill in but the other part of me wouldn't. I love watching the MXGP's and I'm always rooting for him to do well. He along with Jonass are my favorite riders in the MX2 class. For me personally I fear I wouldn't be as interested in the MX2 class if he came over. But, either way it would be a great opportunity for him.

|

6/4/2018 5:38 PM

mb60 wrote:

So if Mike Brown gets to fill in can he still ride at the ranch in August ??? LOL

I would be pumped to get to race against Brownie

My ego isnt fragile enough that getting beat at an amatuer mx event by a former National Champion would make me upset

Actually, fuck that. Id make a vitalmx poll about it

|