Who else is absolutely furious

Tbteam
10/7/2018 4:15am
I’m sitting here. If you think YESTERDAY was bad, you might want to tune out today.
420Racing
10/7/2018 4:21am
Gautier Paulin hucked the leap on 3rd lap of practice. Cased it two times after going for it. The racing was still as exciting. Herlings, Cairoli...
Gautier Paulin hucked the leap on 3rd lap of practice. Cased it two times after going for it. The racing was still as exciting. Herlings, Cairoli, Barcia, Roczen, Plessinger looked good. And the fans were loud, rowdy and packed.
We were standing there when he cased it the last time, thought he was going down. He did crash in the next corner though.

The Shop

Naoooch
10/7/2018 4:44am
Lol the title of this thread...
Furious about the weather. Absolutely genius ?
Kyle_McNab
10/7/2018 5:12am
Mud races suck the life out of awesome event. Huge bummer. Not looking good ??
10/7/2018 6:08am
Obviously it would have been better dry but what do you want? A reschedule after thousands already booked trips?
10/7/2018 6:28am
NorCal 50+ wrote:
Seriously? Moto is an outdoor sport. The mud doesn't denigrate the event- it makes it a helluva lot more interesting. If you think conditions ruin the...
Seriously? Moto is an outdoor sport. The mud doesn't denigrate the event- it makes it a helluva lot more interesting. If you think conditions ruin the event you should get into Velodrome or something.
Says the guy watching from his dry couch on the other side of the country.
hillbilly
10/7/2018 6:31am
Mud,bottle of liquor ,no shoes, how much more fun can a man have?
motogrady
10/7/2018 6:37am
Laughing

It's hot. It's dusty. I can't see the race. Couldn't we have parked closer, that's a long walk. I need something to drink. I have to go to the bathroom. Remember, we need to get 4 T-shirt's, 3 small, and 1 medium for my sisters kids.
No. I don't want to go to the pits and look at the motorcycles. We should have brought some chairs, Remember to keep your sunscreen on. Those 2 girls over there, they shouldn't be allowed to go out in public dressed like that.

How much longer until it's over?

Eh.....some guys, and most of the girls, just aren't cut out for the outdoors.
RG1
10/7/2018 6:42am
RG1 wrote:
A mud race? You must be joking. It ain't no mud race. The only thing that ruined the Herlings v Tomac showdown is the fact that...
A mud race? You must be joking. It ain't no mud race. The only thing that ruined the Herlings v Tomac showdown is the fact that Tomac is nowhere near as good as him
Really? Nowhere near as good? Sometimes you're pretty even keeled, but your post is giving away your man-love. Swallow now, then sit back and think about...
Really? Nowhere near as good? Sometimes you're pretty even keeled, but your post is giving away your man-love. Swallow now, then sit back and think about your lunatic fanboyism.
Herlings was half a lap behind him and caught him in 20 mins. On a track that Tomac has raced many many times
bultokid
10/7/2018 7:19am
Some of the best races of all-time have been mudfests....you never know what's going to happen, lap to lap.......outdoors just ain't for everyone
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
10/7/2018 7:55am
Record broken. 106 and counting with 1 in agreement lol.
10/7/2018 8:26am
Translation: Euros are better in the mud and now I'm pissed that we don't have an advantage anymore
Kawi15
10/7/2018 8:36am
Translation: Euros are better in the mud and now I'm pissed that we don't have an advantage anymore
I am not so sure that this is so true. The USA has some great mud riders.
Park Boys
Fantasy
39th
10/7/2018 8:43am
Not furious but I'd be rather it be perfect conditions.
DA498
10/7/2018 8:53am
Just watched B Main and the track is holding up good. No where near as nasty as many mudders ive seen. Actually making for some great action. Top guys are hauling ass just fine and staying pretty clean. Dryer would be great but it's still pretty good
ocscottie
10/7/2018 9:21am
"from Sacramento CA" The OP is a rare breed, NorCal is known for breeding hard asses, not wussies like this guy.
10/7/2018 9:56am
I think we all might be a little bummed it’s a mudder and we probably won’t see the Tomac Herlings battle we have been waiting for.

But it’s only going to be a shitty time if you make it! Be grateful that MXDN is in the USA and that it’s going to be amazing regardless of weather.
10/7/2018 10:28am
I am furious with the weather... when it ruins someone’s home, causes someone to be killed by flooding, but when it causes a mud race...no.
HusqFan3
10/7/2018 11:08am
Racer331 wrote:
At this years mxon. What a complete waist of time... what a huge deal this mxon was going to be, the big showdown between Tomac And...
At this years mxon. What a complete waist of time...
what a huge deal this mxon was going to be, the big showdown between Tomac And Herlings- all down the drain bc of the mud. A damn mud race.
I don’t think I’ve stopped shaking my head all weekend. Thank God for Connor and khabib tonight, bc I couldn’t give two shits about the race now that it’s in the slop. I just feel so bad for all those who paid a fortune, flew across the country for the big mxon just to be sitting there getting poured on, watching what could have been...
What a God damn joke
I know we’re in the minority but I’m with you man. It’s like watching a football game you’ve been waiting all year for being played in a foot of snow. Yes there are teams on the field playing but is it really what you came to see or anywhere near as exciting as a game played on a dry field? To each his own but for me it’s a let down. Lastly in terms of results, it proves only one thing: who’s the best in the mud. I’ll say the same if Tomac wins last moto by a minute and USA wins chamberlain trophy by an easy margin...

Just my 2 cents.
BR8ES
10/7/2018 11:12am
It's not even a mud race to this point. The track is great so far.
Honda88L
10/8/2018 5:25pm
I was there the whole time and just watched it on TV after getting home. Calling it a mud race is just not accurate. It wasn't the greasy, slide sideways crap at all. How many riders did you see slide and fall on their ass in a corner? Heavy soil and roost - sure. Looked like many of the GP's I watch but maybe not as deep on the ruts-I have never watched an MXGP race and said "I would love to ride that track" They just all look brutal to me and I think that is why they had the edge. For those of you at home the announcers made it sound way worse than it was. Red Bud did a great job given the circumstances.

Post a reply to: Who else is absolutely furious

The Latest