Who could Ping possibly be talking about

5/26/2018 7:35am
Remember, coffee is considered a PED under WADA/USADA when drank over a certain amount.
Caffeine, not coffee. Doubt you’ll fail any test chugging decaf.
APLMAN99
5/26/2018 7:39am
MX-LIFE. wrote:
So the noise that Jeff making a few months ago has some truth behind it but everyone was calling him crazy but now that Ping has...
So the noise that Jeff making a few months ago has some truth behind it but everyone was calling him crazy but now that Ping has said something it must be true? LMAO wtf
Jeff’s shown plenty of evidence to back up his crazy label.

And if I were betting on which (Alessi or Pingree) would more likely be invited into a top rider’s house, motor home, etc, I’d feel safer putting a large sum on Pingree.

That being said, I do find it odd that a rider would just have his refrigerator loaded with hgh for anyone to see. Maybe it’s odd on our part, but my wife keeps her insulin in a bag in the refrigerator so that it isn’t visible because of privacy, even though most of our guests know that she’s Type 1. It would just seem like too much of a “medicine cabinet” if it was just thrown in there.

Another question is, if Pingree knew that this rider was cheating, why did he keep quiet about it? Why did he allow that rider to continue to cheat and have an illegal advantage over his competitors? What he’s claiming now sort of makes him an accomplice in that rider’s cheating of the rest of the field. I’m sure some would try to justify it by claiming that other riders were cheating, but that’s conjecture. Pingree claims to know first hand that this particular rider was cheating, and apparently he didn’t have the integrity to report it.
rongi#401
5/26/2018 7:42am Edited Date/Time 5/26/2018 7:44am
Ok so I used to hangout with a guy that was a mechanic for a pro circuit rider in the late 90s, he then made a comeback years later, he was telling me all about how he KNOWS that most the top guys are on hgh ECT, a few years later, their whole circle of people get busted by the DEA for selling illegal steroids. There are news articles online about it to back up my claims but I won't be the one to post that here. So that's something...
make1go
5/26/2018 7:57am
B DUB 333 wrote:
I'm truly amazed at how many experts on the subject we have here at vital. Not to mention the many statements regarding what pro teams will...
I'm truly amazed at how many experts on the subject we have here at vital. Not to mention the many statements regarding what pro teams will do or won't do, to win. This place has an abnormally high percentage of moto mensa members apparently who know the workings of factory teams! There's about 3-5 guys on this board who could possibly know anything, and they ain't typing
which begs the question, why are you here typing?

oh oh yeah, youre a level above those who know and 4 levels above those posting here....but wait a minute, why are u posting here?

dinna donne thonk much aboutz thayat kinda fing..

The Shop

5/26/2018 8:12am
TbonesPop wrote:
Which rider (s) has had back issues? The two often go hand in hand.
The question really is... how many cc's do they use to feel better??
hillbilly
5/26/2018 8:51am
rmoto003 wrote:
i dont know much about PED's.... The only ones I take are HGH, Test, D-Bol, Adderall, Vicodin, Oxycodone, Percocet... so I cant speak for everyone... But...
i dont know much about PED's.... The only ones I take are HGH, Test, D-Bol, Adderall, Vicodin, Oxycodone, Percocet... so I cant speak for everyone...

But im sure the PED technology evolves faster than they can make tests for.

If half of the riders on the circuit arent on some kind of REAL.....................

REAL
E
A
L

(not that methyl-what-the-fuck-ever-bullshit Broc got banned for).........

drug, then Id be surprised. All of them are on something.
agn5009 wrote:
Sounds like someone has a problem.
plowboy wrote:
Not to come across as too naive but I hope the riders aren't all doped to the gills looking for unfair advantages. I do believe that...
Not to come across as too naive but I hope the riders aren't all doped to the gills looking for unfair advantages. I do believe that moto is somewhat unique in the number of injuries the riders incur and must still compete with (football is the closest probably). It would seem reasonable that therapeutic Medically prescribed drugs would qualify for TUE. Maybe that would cut down on "illegal" means to cope with injuries/pain the riders carry through the season.
Tue masks what you're really taking.
bowser977
5/26/2018 9:01am
If you didn't think PEDs were being used in supercross / motocross today you have been in denial.
plowboy
5/26/2018 9:16am
hillbilly wrote:
Hmmm, I'm clueless about this whole deal.
5/26/2018 9:42am
bowser977 wrote:
If you didn't think PEDs were being used in supercross / motocross today you have been in denial.
Not sure if you're talking to me or others but if you're talking to me... post title doesn't state what I was curious on properly. I was more surprised that it was hgh. I'm 100% certain riders are finding advantages or taking ped's. I found it odd that it was hgh. Although I'm no expert in the field of peds, I would think they'd be doing other things than hgh. That's all
BLACKeR
5/26/2018 9:46am
I believe it was a pod cast interview with Chad Reed on either DMXS or Pulp, chad was asked about testing and he said that WADA only tests during the actual racing season. So off season boot camps are not tested at all, that would make it incredibly easy for riders to use HGH for muscle and tissue recovery while training for the season.
bowser977
5/26/2018 9:51am
bowser977 wrote:
Not sure if you're talking to me or others but if you're talking to me... post title doesn't state what I was curious on properly. I...
Not sure if you're talking to me or others but if you're talking to me... post title doesn't state what I was curious on properly. I was more surprised that it was hgh. I'm 100% certain riders are finding advantages or taking ped's. I found it odd that it was hgh. Although I'm no expert in the field of peds, I would think they'd be doing other things than hgh. That's all
Not towards you directly, just everyone in general that really didn't think it was going on.
jeffro503
5/26/2018 10:02am
visser62 wrote:
I remember a podcast in 2011 in which Ping said he didn't like Tickle because he was involved in something "shady."
Pretty sure the tickle thing is because of tickle not paying friends of pings for something...I have a feeling it was a personal trainer or some...
Pretty sure the tickle thing is because of tickle not paying friends of pings for something...I have a feeling it was a personal trainer or some thing like that
That is exactly what happened.
BobKerr
5/26/2018 10:12am
MX-LIFE. wrote:
So the noise that Jeff making a few months ago has some truth behind it but everyone was calling him crazy but now that Ping has...
So the noise that Jeff making a few months ago has some truth behind it but everyone was calling him crazy but now that Ping has said something it must be true? LMAO wtf
APLMAN99 wrote:
Jeff’s shown plenty of evidence to back up his crazy label. And if I were betting on which (Alessi or Pingree) would more likely be invited...
Jeff’s shown plenty of evidence to back up his crazy label.

And if I were betting on which (Alessi or Pingree) would more likely be invited into a top rider’s house, motor home, etc, I’d feel safer putting a large sum on Pingree.

That being said, I do find it odd that a rider would just have his refrigerator loaded with hgh for anyone to see. Maybe it’s odd on our part, but my wife keeps her insulin in a bag in the refrigerator so that it isn’t visible because of privacy, even though most of our guests know that she’s Type 1. It would just seem like too much of a “medicine cabinet” if it was just thrown in there.

Another question is, if Pingree knew that this rider was cheating, why did he keep quiet about it? Why did he allow that rider to continue to cheat and have an illegal advantage over his competitors? What he’s claiming now sort of makes him an accomplice in that rider’s cheating of the rest of the field. I’m sure some would try to justify it by claiming that other riders were cheating, but that’s conjecture. Pingree claims to know first hand that this particular rider was cheating, and apparently he didn’t have the integrity to report it.
It was probably a close and long time friend.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
5/26/2018 10:28am
BobPA wrote:
Most of the boys on the line look like they could use some HGH. My girlfriend could whoop half their asses in a wrassling match...
I saw your girlfriend and I believe you.Wink
ns503
5/26/2018 10:40am
EngIceDave wrote:
You know how easy it is to be burned with a liability lawsuit? You know how easy it is to basically lose,your job in this industry...
You know how easy it is to be burned with a liability lawsuit?
You know how easy it is to basically lose,your job in this industry because “you know?”
Lot of people know of similar situations, but make your choice, your career and ability to provide for your family or making anonymous forum jockeys feel better about themselves for destroying a career based on past acts?
Before your post, I don't think I saw anyone posting that Ping should spill the beans. You seem to be carrying a bit of hatred for this place & the anonymous forum jockey people in it. Which is understandable at times - but not seeing it here.
5/26/2018 10:43am
bowser977 wrote:
Not towards you directly, just everyone in general that really didn't think it was going on.
I hear ya there. I don't see how one could look at the money/legacy to be made for yourself & think that there actually aren't ped's being used at bare minimum during bootcamp in the off season.
hillbilly
5/26/2018 10:51am
hillbilly wrote:
plowboy wrote:
Hmmm, I'm clueless about this whole deal.
I watched ",icarus" and then a doc on Marco pantoni then a few on lance and one on track and field.

Then one on team sky bicycling.

It is all still being used,not been a clean tour de France won yet.

After seeing it all there is no doubt it was all over moto.

Hell ,I would took epo just for Loretta. The lance era bicyclists were setting and wearing their heart monitors to bed to warn on low beats per minute to not die in their sleep. They'd get up ride on the rollers and go back to bed.

What got me most was how . How they pass test how they got the drug or blood bag during the tour. Crazy stuff was done.
5/26/2018 12:47pm
hillbilly wrote:
I watched ",icarus" and then a doc on Marco pantoni then a few on lance and one on track and field. Then one on team sky...
I watched ",icarus" and then a doc on Marco pantoni then a few on lance and one on track and field.

Hell ,I would took epo just for Loretta. The lance era bicyclists were setting and wearing their heart monitors to bed to warn on low beats per minute to not die in their sleep. They'd get up ride on the rollers and go back to bed.

What got me most was how . How they pass test how they got the drug or blood bag during the tour. Crazy stuff was done.
They have such mind boggling schemes it's unreal truly.
5/26/2018 12:49pm
rongi#401 wrote:
Ok so I used to hangout with a guy that was a mechanic for a pro circuit rider in the late 90s, he then made a...
Ok so I used to hangout with a guy that was a mechanic for a pro circuit rider in the late 90s, he then made a comeback years later, he was telling me all about how he KNOWS that most the top guys are on hgh ECT, a few years later, their whole circle of people get busted by the DEA for selling illegal steroids. There are news articles online about it to back up my claims but I won't be the one to post that here. So that's something...
Wow, never heard about this either. I know in like middles 2000's & maybe about 4-5yrs ago the dea had some huge steroid busts for sure. When did all this go down? California area I would guess?
5/26/2018 2:16pm
There is really no point to “out” a racer. However , if you are hell-bent on knowing who it is just take the the the top 250 riders from 5-6 years ago and cross reference the list of the top eight 450 qualifiers or so from Glen Helen 2018’. There it is.
hillbilly
5/26/2018 5:35pm
This kinda sheds on it all in nine minjtes.

I have learned enuff watching icarus and others that I could ride pro today and get away with it.

I think it is done today everywhere. You get caught be pissinh off someone who turns you in when you are ",glowing" .

You got cash you pass the test or your passport is kept reasonable.
Nighttrain
5/26/2018 8:41pm
hillbilly wrote:
I watched ",icarus" and then a doc on Marco pantoni then a few on lance and one on track and field. Then one on team sky...

They have such mind boggling schemes it's unreal truly.
A motorcyclist, who I think has never been identified, delivered a lot of blood bags to USPS during LeTour. They only referred to him as Motoman. He had panniers set up for cooling to keep their blood at safe temps while on the road in July heat. Better keep the bags labeled correctly so each rider only gets their own blood. No bueno if not.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/cycling/lancearmstrong/96…
milliebays
5/26/2018 10:10pm
UpTiTe wrote:
PEDs exist in the sport on a much larger scale than most people can even dream about. Testing means nothing when you have millions of dollars...
PEDs exist in the sport on a much larger scale than most people can even dream about. Testing means nothing when you have millions of dollars at stake.
did you happen to see chris froome wipe his ass with the Giro d Italia Friday?
milliebays
5/26/2018 10:12pm Edited Date/Time 5/26/2018 10:19pm
visser62 wrote:
I remember a podcast in 2011 in which Ping said he didn't like Tickle because he was involved in something "shady."
i've said it before i'll say it again, if he was taking NSF certified supps, we'd know it by now. he wasn't, so we haven't.
Bandit357
5/27/2018 12:06pm
It cant be any type of test. cyp prop sust250 enethate the arm pump you get is insane cannot ride 2 laps without arm pump
Nighttrain
5/27/2018 12:31pm
milliebays wrote:
did you happen to see chris froome wipe his ass with the Giro d Italia Friday?
Oh yeah, that was difficult to watch. An 80 kilometer solo attack and into the Maglia Rosa by an asthmatic rider. The same rider who is appealing a PED case from last year and was struggling throughout most of the first two weeks of the Giro. George Bennet’s hilarious reaction of Froome’s miraculous performance in Stage 18...”He pulled a Landis”. Laughing

If the UCI let’s Froome’s Vuelta and Giro victories stand then they should also put Armstrong back in their records for his LeTour victories.
kkawboy14
5/27/2018 12:33pm Edited Date/Time 5/27/2018 12:33pm
Ping rode for KTM.......

Post a reply to: Who could Ping possibly be talking about

The Latest