Who, in the industry....

Related:
Create New Tag

7/6/2015 5:35 AM

Moniters vital mx? Because it seems like when there is a big topic on here, it gets mentioned in the broadcast. Weege said "fastest riders in America", just after many people felt it was an invalid statement. So, I was wondering, does someone read the forums to see what they should talk about? laughing

|

7/6/2015 5:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/6/2015 5:43 AM

It's Mr. Charrington, but don't tell anyone.

|

7/6/2015 5:45 AM

More English teachers should. But they'd end up pulling their hair out. wink

|

7/6/2015 7:24 AM

truck drivers and "equipment managers" (tire boys) dish the good stuff. always been that way.

|

7/6/2015 7:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/6/2015 7:30 AM

I've heard riders mention things written/said about them so obviously they are paying attention to the web articles, message boards and podcasts, they just like to pretend like they don't care.

|

7/6/2015 7:30 AM

GuyB wrote:

How dare you! This is a moto board y'know. Posters should not be expected to be coherent. At least that's what I've been told.

|

7/6/2015 7:36 AM

GuyB wrote:

Hman144 wrote:

How dare you! This is a moto board y'know. Posters should not be expected to be coherent. At least that's what I've been told.

You were given bad info. I figure if people are going to bag on riders for being "home schooled," they should show how much smarter they are. wink

|

7/6/2015 7:45 AM

GuyB wrote:

Haha, if I ever start a 2nd account, it will be as an English teacher for sure!

|

7/6/2015 8:05 AM

The Narrator wrote:

truck drivers and "equipment managers" (tire boys) dish the good stuff. always been that way.

This I can vouch for smile

|

It aint nothing but a little bit of this and a little bit of Braaaap!!!

7/6/2015 9:18 AM

yes im the industry that read this is davi millsaps.....

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

7/6/2015 9:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/6/2015 9:25 AM

Someone from racer X pulled a post of mine off here I posted tounge in cheek about Alessi taking 20th in MXGP and put in their August Mag!!!

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

7/6/2015 9:27 AM

Damn near everyone.

P

|

The Josie Wales of Vitalmx

7/6/2015 9:27 AM

1 MX carbon fiber manufacturer monitors the forum closely wink

|

7/6/2015 9:31 AM

GuyB wrote:

I thought it was who, then I changed it to whom lol I guess I'm wrong though

|

7/6/2015 9:32 AM

GuyB wrote:

Ohhh I didn't even notice the "I'm" my phone is constantly auto correcting me

|

7/6/2015 10:42 AM

GuyB wrote:

Anthony Siracuse wrote:

I thought it was who, then I changed it to whom lol I guess I'm wrong though

Off topic, I know, but if you can answer the question with "He...." it's 'Who', If you can answer with "...him..." it's 'Whom'. I find that the easiest way to remember. In this case, you would say "He monitors Vital", not "Him monitors Vital", so it should be 'Who'.

Until the next lesson,

Bosco

xoxo

|

7/6/2015 11:09 AM

GuyB wrote:

Anthony Siracuse wrote:

I turned mine off. I call it nottocorrect.

|

7/6/2015 12:39 PM

Not only do the media monitor this place for public opinion, it appears to be the only place they monitor. Vital has become the de facto gauge of moto fan public opinion.

|

7/6/2015 12:48 PM

It's no secret, the same people that bash VitalMX over their internet radio shows and podcasts shows are the same people that lurk this site on a daily basis looking for fresh topics. They may call us V-tards but their show "aint" shit without us!

|

7/6/2015 1:10 PM

TeamRags wrote:

It's no secret, the same people that bash VitalMX over their internet radio shows and podcasts shows are the same people that lurk this site on a daily basis looking for fresh topics. They may call us V-tards but their show "aint" shit without us!

I think they should pay us for our content and contributions.

|

7/6/2015 1:21 PM

TeamRags wrote:

IWreckALot wrote:

Hahaha.

|

7/6/2015 1:38 PM

Everyone.

If they say they don't, they are lying.

|

"Are you kidding me guy? You know how hard I grease it"

7/6/2015 3:03 PM

IWreckALot wrote:

Don't go there buddy...most of us would wind up owing money.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

7/6/2015 6:57 PM

TeamRags wrote:

IWreckALot wrote:

plowboy wrote:

Don't go there buddy...most of us would wind up owing money.

I like to think my contributions are priceless.

|

7/6/2015 7:20 PM

I think it started with alessi responding to bobbym on YouTube.

|

7/6/2015 8:17 PM

motokiwi wrote:

Everyone.

If they say they don't, they are lying.

Agree with this.

This industry is WAY too small for people on "the inside" to ignore a forum as huge as Vital.

In a thread last week I asked the question "what do you think RV says when he reads this stuff?" and a poster says he very much doubts someone like RV would ever come on Vital. I would bet my next paycheque that RV and MOST others in the industry, actually do..........

|

7/6/2015 8:25 PM

I noticed that right away, Weege going from saying "Fastest riders in the World" to "Fastest Riders in America".

I bet people in "The Industry" are probably some of the biggest lurkers on Vital.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

7/6/2015 8:28 PM

I took the liberty of asking Justin Hill in his own thread. Let's see if/how he responds.

|

7/6/2015 9:29 PM

mb wrote:

I took the liberty of asking Justin Hill in his own thread. Let's see if/how he responds.

It appears, from his first couple responses, that he is a newcomer to the site. I agree that many others browse and may post anonymously... we all "browse anonymously."

|

7/6/2015 10:08 PM

GuyB wrote:

Anthony Siracuse wrote:

GuyB wrote:

I turned mine off. I call it nottocorrect.

to quote an ex team owner "Chuck, nobody reads that shit"!! Oh yea, by the way did you read on vital....

|