Who Got Smoked by an 85 This Weekend?

Giygas
Fantasy
1047th
1/3/2019 10:50am Edited Date/Time 1/3/2019 10:51am
I couldn't care less at defending myself at this point in my life but I do want to get a few things clear. [b]I DO NOT...
I couldn't care less at defending myself at this point in my life but I do want to get a few things clear.

I DO NOT RIDE DIRT BIKES ANYMORE

I started racing locally in 2005, I went to Washougal and raced beginner and finished 4th.

After that I started racing locally at Piru MX in age group, but still didn't race anything like Golden State or Gold Cup

I went to Washougal and raced beginner again (even tho I wasn't racing beginner anymore) and finished 4th again... I remember pulling off and telling the kid in 3rd good race then asked if he races beginner usually and he laughed and said hell no. I don't have any pictures from that year at Washougal.

A few months later was Gold Cup and I had my first year racing Gold Cup with actual fast kids, and yeah I did finish top 5 in a few motos in 85 (12-13) and Supermini at Gold Cup, the most popular Southern California series at the time. So yeah, I did smoke a lot of old vet riders. Am I trying to say that I'm fast now? Absolutely not, most of you old guys would beat me now. but 10 years ago? Yeah I smoked old vet riders and it was hilarious.

Kudos to the late Matt Dawson for getting this photo published in Final Lap Magazine by the way ^^^

Can we please give the "aren't you supposed to be pro?" meme to rest? I don't ride nor think I will ever race again in my life. Go ahead and post the scrub picture if you want, I'll give you credit that's an absolutely terrible picture of me.

I don't really care about defending myself, and that's why I don't get sucked into these arguments like I did when I was younger, but if you're going to lie about me in order to get thumbs up on a post, then I will come out of the darkness and defend myself.
You started this by shitposting, got BTFO by other posters, and then posted a novel about about yourself. You even took the time to include pictures.

If you are depressed, seek help, seriously. This is sad.

Oh, and to top it off, you upvoted your own post..lol
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
1/3/2019 11:45am Edited Date/Time 1/3/2019 11:48am
I couldn't care less at defending myself at this point in my life but I do want to get a few things clear. [b]I DO NOT...
I couldn't care less at defending myself at this point in my life but I do want to get a few things clear.

I DO NOT RIDE DIRT BIKES ANYMORE

I started racing locally in 2005, I went to Washougal and raced beginner and finished 4th.

After that I started racing locally at Piru MX in age group, but still didn't race anything like Golden State or Gold Cup

I went to Washougal and raced beginner again (even tho I wasn't racing beginner anymore) and finished 4th again... I remember pulling off and telling the kid in 3rd good race then asked if he races beginner usually and he laughed and said hell no. I don't have any pictures from that year at Washougal.

A few months later was Gold Cup and I had my first year racing Gold Cup with actual fast kids, and yeah I did finish top 5 in a few motos in 85 (12-13) and Supermini at Gold Cup, the most popular Southern California series at the time. So yeah, I did smoke a lot of old vet riders. Am I trying to say that I'm fast now? Absolutely not, most of you old guys would beat me now. but 10 years ago? Yeah I smoked old vet riders and it was hilarious.

Kudos to the late Matt Dawson for getting this photo published in Final Lap Magazine by the way ^^^

Can we please give the "aren't you supposed to be pro?" meme to rest? I don't ride nor think I will ever race again in my life. Go ahead and post the scrub picture if you want, I'll give you credit that's an absolutely terrible picture of me.

I don't really care about defending myself, and that's why I don't get sucked into these arguments like I did when I was younger, but if you're going to lie about me in order to get thumbs up on a post, then I will come out of the darkness and defend myself.
Giygas wrote:
You started this by shitposting, got BTFO by other posters, and then posted a novel about about yourself. You even took the time to include pictures...
You started this by shitposting, got BTFO by other posters, and then posted a novel about about yourself. You even took the time to include pictures.

If you are depressed, seek help, seriously. This is sad.

Oh, and to top it off, you upvoted your own post..lol
Devin Davis had been making shit posts from day one like crying about how his daddy wouldn't pay for him to go racing and ripping on his brother or his famous "open letter of apology" to Dean Wilson etc etc so this is nothing new just DD being DD a skunk cant change his stink. Wink
1/3/2019 11:49am
A "few" years ago at Lake Whitney, us poor 125 intermediates were getting handed our asses by a kid on an 80.

We didn't feel so bad once we saw it was Robby Reynard.
TJMX947
1/3/2019 11:51am
Meister wrote:
I got passed by Stewart at echeconnee (sp). I was 4th wide around a middle line in a big sweeper on a 250f. I heard a...
I got passed by Stewart at echeconnee (sp). I was 4th wide around a middle line in a big sweeper on a 250f. I heard a buzz, and there he went right around the outside while standing up. He was on a "100".
Boomslang wrote:
And yet, as amazing as it seems, you now live in S. Africa. How's the mortgage business there, Paul? Reaming anyone these days?
I don't understand the dates on this one...YZ250F came out in 2001? So was Stew on a 100 in late 2000? I assume he came back from Loretta's and got on a 125 that year.

The Shop

MotoCoUSA
1/3/2019 12:07pm
I had one kid a few years ago in a hare scramble race at thunder valley where I got the holeshot in the open C class (woohoo), and coming down from the top of the hill the kid was yelling 'wooooooooooo' as he flew by me and I could hear him loud and clear. It was great I was laughing my ass off, I think he was on a KX 100 or something like that.
davbrucas
1/7/2019 1:19pm
GPrider wrote:
I was smoked by some chick at the Havasu worcs race a couple years ago while leading my class. Tarah Geiger. Didn't feel so bad after...
I was smoked by some chick at the Havasu worcs race a couple years ago while leading my class. Tarah Geiger. Didn't feel so bad after. Would smoke most on this site.
Back in 2004 or 2005 at Cycle Ranch I stayed on her rear tire for 3 laps...and I raced the vet classes. She wasn't that fast.
rikhek
1/7/2019 1:31pm Edited Date/Time 1/7/2019 1:34pm
I'm 58 and been riding 48 years. At the end of this past summer I was having an "on" day cruisin' and stylin' at Reynard's thinking I was invincible. I was shocked to hear someone come up on me and am still trying to figure out who the hell it was even after he flew by me like I was standing still.

Next time I see him on track I'll make sure to hammer it, ride a real wide bike and teach the little shit a lesson by feeding him a real Oklahoma red dirt lunch!

Kurtis158
1/7/2019 1:40pm
One time it was me and only one other 65 rider at the local race so they paired us with the Vet class. They let the Vet class go first because they thought if we went first they would run us over. We ended up passing all the Vet riders but I lost to the other 65 rider so my dad was not impressed.

Post a reply to: Who Got Smoked by an 85 This Weekend?

The Latest