12/4/2020 11:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/4/2020 12:25 PM

|

12/4/2020 8:11 PM

Will listen to tomorrow!

|

12/4/2020 8:31 PM

dpingree101 wrote:

Thanks ping!!!! I was so pumped to see this thread this morning! Listening right now and I am really enjoying this one just as much as part 1....this is seriously one of the best ones you've done since the shows inception.

|

12/4/2020 8:52 PM

Hell yeah!!!!

Gonna watch now. Thanks, Ping 🤘

|

12/5/2020 12:51 AM

Dang kind of bummed they never got into how the PC guys wanted to beat Stewart so bad during 03 and 04...Matt Walker was on record saying in 05 that Stewart wouldn't be winning if he was in the class now during the outdoors

|

12/5/2020 1:44 AM

mxwells216 wrote:

Dang kind of bummed they never got into how the PC guys wanted to beat Stewart so bad during 03 and 04...Matt Walker was on record saying in 05 that Stewart wouldn't be winning if he was in the class now during the outdoors

I think that was more Matt Walkers justification for his poor results that year after everyone (including himself) expected him to dominate..

|

12/5/2020 5:04 AM

Enjoyed episode 1. Can’t wait to listen to episode 2.

|

12/5/2020 6:01 AM

3 hours in to let 2, what a legend. Love going through his insights of different era’s from stroupe to the Allessi/Tedesco saga.

On a side note, I haven’t watched the video version but was someone chewing a hard candy or smacking their lips/eating throughout the podcast? Wasn’t sure if it was my cars audio or something but some of the noises coming from someone just...kept coming.

|

12/5/2020 6:13 AM

Great listen!

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/5/2020 6:39 AM

Glad to see GL back. That thread had me a bit worried.

|

12/5/2020 6:46 AM

Great interview this tied with the RC one as my favorite. Loved the shot at vital.

|

12/5/2020 7:14 AM

Shout out to the guy at Lectron that wanted to know if Mitch has any experience jetting 2 strokes.

|

12/5/2020 8:33 AM

mxwells216 wrote:

Talk is cheap. Stewart dominated that class.

|

12/5/2020 8:38 AM

According to Mitch, Matt Walker is on record for saying a lot of bullshit.

|

12/5/2020 10:51 AM

Omg...if you don't see this as one of the most revealing, honest, and fulfilling interviews ever...I don't know what you're looking for. Ping and GL were the perfect hosts for Mitch. The relationships and shared history brought out so much more than could have been possible otherwise. The Whisky Throttle Show is always insightful but this was the moto fans orgasimitron. Much kudos to Ping and Grant for taking the time to let Mitch shine. Fucking gold.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

12/5/2020 11:09 AM

Mitch: “20 laps!”
GL: “F@%&€*! S#%! 🤬”

laughing

|

12/5/2020 11:18 AM

1 hour into it,great listen so far
Kudos to GL,he is far better on this,lets the guest answer,if this is how TWTS is going to be I will start to listen again

Mitch is a great guest with amazing stories
10/10

|

12/5/2020 1:14 PM

So good! Looking forward to the next one.

|

12/5/2020 2:39 PM

PING “we’ve lost many good men to the vagina”
MITCH “it’s smart & strong”

That part absolutely sent me over the edge laughing laughing laughing

|

There may be people that have more talent than you, but there's no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do.

12/5/2020 3:03 PM

Austin Stroupe...kid had all the potential in the world and chose the wrong crowd. I remember him ripping around NC and the local/regional area on his Yamaha's and he was extremely fast. Seemed like he was the "can't miss kid", too bad really.

|

12/5/2020 5:16 PM

barrs211 wrote:

Right in the beginning when Mitch said hes not much of a bicycle guy had me rolling! 😂😂

I watched it on YouTube and he was laughing when he said it

|

12/5/2020 5:19 PM

Mitch will forever be the only name I ever say when asked who I’d want to have a beer with. I know I say this after every interview, but I can’t imagine a better interview at this point than MP. There’s no possible way anyone can top this. Thank you guys. That was fucking all time.

|

12/5/2020 5:40 PM

crowe660 wrote:

Mitch will forever be the only name I ever say when asked who I’d want to have a beer with. I know I say this after every interview, but I can’t imagine a better interview at this point than MP. There’s no possible way anyone can top this. Thank you guys. That was fucking all time.

Mitch was epic no doubt but I think I enjoyed the RC podcast just as much.

|

12/5/2020 5:49 PM

crowe660 wrote:

Hi Side wrote:

Mitch was epic no doubt but I think I enjoyed the RC podcast just as much.

Agreed, RC was great as well. I could totally go for a 2 or 3 part RC interview selfishly lol. I’m stoked with Ping and GL giving Mitch and CR22 all the time they want to talk. 7 and a half hours of interview is unreal.

|

12/5/2020 6:16 PM

barrs211 wrote:

Same, I was straight up howling in laughter at that bit!

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

12/5/2020 6:21 PM

Man that was a awesome show !! Mitch is super cool 👍

|

12/5/2020 9:31 PM

mxwells216 wrote:

Suicidal_Tendencies wrote:

Talk is cheap. Stewart dominated that class.

I brought up Walkers comment on a FB post and Walker chimed in that he never said that. Dude it's on the TGO vid lmao

|

12/5/2020 10:57 PM

Such a good interview so far. Made my three hour drive today go by like a blink of an eye. Thank you fellas!

|

12/6/2020 8:31 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/6/2020 8:32 AM

barrs211 wrote:

There was also a mention by Ping during that same exchange of it being “an extremely expensive piece of real estate down there” I about drove off the road I was laughing so hard.

|

12/6/2020 10:13 AM

Enjoyed both episodes very much thank you!

|