Whiskey Throttle - Mitch Payton

hubbardmx50
12/4/2020 11:03am
Part two is on Spotify and YouTube, happy Friday boys! I absolutely love how Mitch seems to have no animosity or hate towards the other teams. He is a true fan of the sport and wants it as a whole to succeed. Put all the hate to the side and listen to these episodes, so good!
sandman768
12/31/2022 11:53am

Just got around to listening to part 1…. Awesome! Payton is such a class act…great stories… really respect his loyalty to Kawasaki… the guys at Honda sounded like dicks…..

Rickyisms
12/31/2022 12:31pm Edited Date/Time 12/31/2022 12:32pm

His Jamie Dobb impression always cracks me up, along with the stories of Sorby cutting the track and Matt Walker swearing he didn’t try to hydroplane his bike. 

Mitch seriously is a treasure to the sport and has had his hand in more championships and wins than you could imagine. 

12/31/2022 12:40pm

Sounds like a good listen but I'm not interested in supporting Ping'ye any longer

The Shop

Flatliner
12/31/2022 12:49pm

Sounds like a good listen but I'm not interested in supporting Ping'ye any longer

why? he's made some fantastic content over the years, despite whatever the recent issues are.

Everybody seems to like swap now,  but he cost MC hundreds of thousands in 98' publishing photo's early.  If a media person did that in this day and age they'd be cancelled.

Point being, people make mistakes.

Moto520
12/31/2022 12:51pm

Flatliner wrote:
why? he's made some fantastic content over the years, despite whatever the recent issues are.   Everybody seems to like swap now,  but he cost MC...

why? he's made some fantastic content over the years, despite whatever the recent issues are.

Everybody seems to like swap now,  but he cost MC hundreds of thousands in 98' publishing photo's early.  If a media person did that in this day and age they'd be cancelled.

I still love Ping!

12/31/2022 1:37pm

Flatliner wrote:
why? he's made some fantastic content over the years, despite whatever the recent issues are.   Everybody seems to like swap now,  but he cost MC...

Yeah they do and he has. But when they carry on like he did through this and after it and before it on numerous times .......

Post a reply to: Whiskey Throttle - Mitch Payton

The Latest