Whiskey Throttle - Brian Lunniss

dpingree101
9/4/2019 5:19pm
Brosho wrote:
Lunnis insinuating that Damon was Lazy or “Did not work hard” as a reason for Damon’s Career results was just wrong. Plus he said he was...
Lunnis insinuating that Damon was Lazy or “Did not work hard” as a reason for Damon’s Career results was just wrong. Plus he said he was tired of making Millionaires out of riders is also insulting.

Because of Damon I personally was able to meet lots of amazing people in the industry and spend lots of time with them at the races and during testing and Damon’s practice days.

I was with Damon a lot during the week leading up to races and he trained a lot Tuesday’s till the days of the races.

I always wondered where the rumors came from regarding Damon’s training habits, now I have a pretty good idea of who started such rumors.

I wish Damon would tell his side of Lunnis accusation, but knowing Damon he will just brush it off and avoid the drama. Damon is good at deescalating disputes or drama, and ignoring lies.

It just pisses me off how someone can put the wrong image out there of Damon Huffman like that.

I had always looked up to Lunnis and was honored to meet him the first time and get to hang out with him during Damon’s testing and races and such, just as much as I was to meet and hang out with Decoster. But his comments about Damon is disappointing to hear and not true.
I didn't get the feeling that he was dogging on Damon too much.... most of his ire was directed at Mike Craig. Still, we plan to have Damon on and let him tell his side of it. He came to the Charlie Beck show and said he was willing to come on. I'm looking forward to it.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Whiskey Throttle - Brian Lunniss

The Latest