While listening to Will's 10 minute question....

Related:
Create New Tag

3/19/2021 11:05 AM

My wife couldn't figure out why it is every time she spoke, the broadcast would lose audio. smile

How do the riders even keep focus during her long ass questions? "Well Ricky, I was talking to"...blah blah blah.

Now she shares that button with Rutt.

|

3/19/2021 11:13 AM

Will is horrendously bad....she needs to go.

Replace her with Ashley R!

|

I was raised just off HWY 126 in Valencia during the 80's.

3/19/2021 11:14 AM

Someone else said it. “ fingernails on a chalkboard” that screechy voice. Lotta muting going on this year.

|

3/19/2021 11:58 AM

I actually have a problem understanding what the heck she is saying! I think some of the problem is with her talking through a mask, and talking over the bike noise, but i could be wrong. Even if some of her rambling is difficult to deal with, she can throw a pearl of knowledge out there on occasion.

|

3/19/2021 12:01 PM

She's nice to look at....and I tend to tune out anyway when women are talking to me. I think she's great!

|

3/19/2021 12:04 PM

She does it because she probably has had that earlier conversation with the riders, is giving them reference in the heat of the moment and background, and, most of all the producer has decided that is what she is to do.

Most of you mooks can't even write literately here and yet you're on these people about their competence.

|

Twitter: @ftemoto
Instagram: @mstusiak

3/19/2021 12:07 PM

Rabbit Run 41 wrote:

I actually have a problem understanding what the heck she is saying! I think some of the problem is with her talking through a ...more

Seems to me like she is not really confident in what she is saying, which causes her to quiet down and ramble on forever, and also she is HORRIBLY terrified of talking over a pass happening on the track.

Daniel on the other hand is loud and confident, and is willing to take over commentating the action.

|

3/19/2021 1:02 PM

i like her, but think her segments / talking should just be between all the racing have her in the pits in the down time. Daniel is the only on floor person needed during racing

|

3/19/2021 1:14 PM

Cringe every time she says “well I was talking with so and so earlier”

|

3/19/2021 1:17 PM

Maybe if she was wearing a bikini?

|

3/19/2021 1:54 PM

TogaSet wrote:

Someone else said it. “ fingernails on a chalkboard” that screechy voice. Lotta muting going on this year.

Yes

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

3/19/2021 2:28 PM

Will isn’t that bad, I think she does an okay job but she’s just not as good as Ashley Reynard, and she’s already there every week. Why not get her involved in the night show on TV?

|

3/19/2021 4:02 PM

Not the direction I thought the thread would go....I was going to chip in that I'm not a fan when she and Daniel open podium interviews with some pre-planned elaborate question for the riders. Ends up with them trying to answer some question on the spot, sometimes not even relevant to the result.

Just give them a chance to talk about their races and move it along. Could be in the minority on that one, though.

|

3/19/2021 5:19 PM

To single this lady out when the whole broadcast is cringeworthy half the time seems to me like a personal attack which I'm not down with. Personally I think she handles her job as well as anyone who came before her. She is likely doing what she is told to do and say 99% of the time.

|

3/19/2021 5:26 PM

xrmark wrote:

Cringe every time she says “well I was talking with so and so earlier”

I always chuckle, it’s about all she did all the time for a long time, “well I was talking to &$$& earlier AND HE SAID” and a big monumental statement follows.

Hasn’t really done it as much lately tho, or I’ve tuned out. Either way I’m not fussed, just stop showing practice replays or some other shit during a race pinch

|

3/19/2021 5:41 PM

She is fine. My biggest bitch is still the camera work. Cutting away to shit that happend in the past, and missing close racing/passing. I am tired of screaming at my TV for all the wrong reasons.

|

2 Stroke, Drum Brakes, Finned Cylinders!!!

3/19/2021 6:14 PM

To me... everytime she starts talking (I just hear donny thornberry)....there's always some spectacular pass or crash..

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

3/19/2021 6:28 PM

There are a couple of problems. One - she needs to slow down and get to the point a bit quicker. She’s trying to cram too many word into her segment. At Arlington2 she did much better. Two - her production is awful. They need to get her a mic that muffles out background noise and dampen the crap out of it. Then pot her up hot so we can actually hear her. She’ll need to have that mic touching her face for it to work. Then she won’t need to yell. Three - get rid of the stupid mask. No one is standing within 15 feet of her when she’s giving her opinion during the race. It’s hard enough to understand her accent when she can be heard.

|

3/19/2021 6:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/19/2021 6:33 PM

She was night and day different in the last round compared to the previous. It's almost like she read everything online that was said about her... it wasn't half bad on Tuesday night w/out all of the normal yelling..

|

3/19/2021 7:28 PM

Give dianna the job

|

3/19/2021 8:08 PM

She needs to do her monologue before the start, not during the race.

Cover the race during the race...

|

3/19/2021 8:23 PM

I like her! I think she does a great job, seems into it, and helps bridge the gap between motoheads like us and new viewers.

I will say I think Blair is fantastic! The "Blairs Breakdown" segment is really awesome, and the way he explains stuff is great for newbs and vets alike.

|

3/19/2021 8:52 PM

Never can understand a word and ironically I'm fine with it because I know it's nothing of importance.

|

3/19/2021 9:02 PM

I mute it every time she talks too, good to know im not alone.

|

3/19/2021 9:13 PM

Rabbit Run 41 wrote:

I actually have a problem understanding what the heck she is saying! I think some of the problem is with her talking through a ...more

I can't understand her either. I think it's the mask and her accent.
|

3/19/2021 9:20 PM

I Thought of this a couple days ago. Would you trade will for the curly blond haired chick on mxgp? I would. Sorry I don’t know her name.

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL

3/19/2021 10:39 PM

Lol, I was just texting a buddy about this during the last race. I like her, she is intelligent and good, but damn she needs to get to the point quicker when there is racing going on! If she did her segments during filler/non-racing time only I wouldn't have noticed at all..

|

3/20/2021 12:17 AM

Anytime she starts talking, we play a game where every time she says “there” you have to take a drink....it helps

|

3/20/2021 3:27 AM

TEL36 wrote:

Seems to me like she is not really confident in what she is saying, which causes her to quiet down and ramble on forever, and ...more

Only problem with Blair: he's soooooo annoying and uninteresting.
"Woah, look at how deep this rut is!"
Think they hired Wood just to make him sound better.

|

3/20/2021 3:28 AM

Zycki11 wrote:

Give dianna the job

She's had a brain implant?
laughing

|