Which supercross did Roczen almost win on a 350?

Denn700
Edited Date/Time 9/7/2018 7:43am
I know Andrew Short won and Roczen was doing a quad or triple that none of the 450’s were doing. I wanted to go back and watch it but I can’t remember what race it was?
|
Jt$
9/6/2018 7:35am
Seattle 2012
visser62
9/6/2018 7:38am
I was there that day, and both main events were awesome.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
9/6/2018 7:42am
That was awesome
I didn't even know who to cheer for Shorty or Roczen

The Shop

mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
9/6/2018 7:45am
crusty_xx wrote:
That was awesome
Definitely Shorty being the older guy. We all new Roczen would be a future winner, but never knew whether or not Shorty had another win in him or not.
Donovan759
9/6/2018 7:54am
That was one of my favorite races I've seen in my life. So cool watching shorty win on that bike after everything that happened that season.
peltier626
9/6/2018 8:43am
One of the Martin bros would be excellent candidates for the 350SXF. Come on roger hook em up.
tmx860
9/6/2018 7:28pm
That was the same day Philip Humber threw a perfect game next door at Safeco Field
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
9/6/2018 7:41pm
crusty_xx wrote:
That was awesome
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Definitely Shorty being the older guy. We all new Roczen would be a future winner, but never knew whether or not Shorty had another win in...
Definitely Shorty being the older guy. We all new Roczen would be a future winner, but never knew whether or not Shorty had another win in him or not.
yeah but he didn't jump the dragonsback triple. So that was a plus for Kenny Cool
Kenny was pumped for his buddy as well
Pirate421
9/7/2018 3:26am
Kx125rider wrote:
Didn’t he also do well at daytona on the 350?
Yea that’s the race I remember he led for quite a bit and I was thinking I needed a 350 haha
billyp330
9/7/2018 5:07am Edited Date/Time 9/7/2018 5:11am
Just watched this race last night thanks to this thread. RV crashed on like lap 3 and messed his knee up. Dungey clips Brayton's (i think) rear tire while trying to cut down to pass him and falls. Shorty pretty much lead every lap from the holeshot, though Kroc passed him for second, then Shorty got him right back. Really wasn't too exciting of a race other then those things, but it was awesome to see Shorty get a win. Watched St. Louis rd16 of 2012 right after that and it was a pretty awesome race. Jake Weimer cleaned Dungey out, then Dungey charges back and cleanly passes Weimer, then proceeds to catch and pass Davi Milsaps for the win on the last lap with a little bit of help from some lappers.

Edit: Emig actually had a few interesting insights while talking about Dungey struggling with his front end while coming out of corners. Ralph pretty much refers to Davi as James Stewarts teammate at every opportunity possible haha
TDeath21
9/7/2018 7:22am
billyp330 wrote:
Just watched this race last night thanks to this thread. RV crashed on like lap 3 and messed his knee up. Dungey clips Brayton's (i think)...
Just watched this race last night thanks to this thread. RV crashed on like lap 3 and messed his knee up. Dungey clips Brayton's (i think) rear tire while trying to cut down to pass him and falls. Shorty pretty much lead every lap from the holeshot, though Kroc passed him for second, then Shorty got him right back. Really wasn't too exciting of a race other then those things, but it was awesome to see Shorty get a win. Watched St. Louis rd16 of 2012 right after that and it was a pretty awesome race. Jake Weimer cleaned Dungey out, then Dungey charges back and cleanly passes Weimer, then proceeds to catch and pass Davi Milsaps for the win on the last lap with a little bit of help from some lappers.

Edit: Emig actually had a few interesting insights while talking about Dungey struggling with his front end while coming out of corners. Ralph pretty much refers to Davi as James Stewarts teammate at every opportunity possible haha
I think you mean Salt Lake 2012. 2012 St Louis Villopoto was in control throughout and Dungey had actually broken his collarbone that week. It would be his last race till the aforementioned Seattle round.
billyp330
9/7/2018 7:43am
billyp330 wrote:
Just watched this race last night thanks to this thread. RV crashed on like lap 3 and messed his knee up. Dungey clips Brayton's (i think)...

TDeath21 wrote:
I think you mean Salt Lake 2012. 2012 St Louis Villopoto was in control throughout and Dungey had actually broken his collarbone that week. It would...
I think you mean Salt Lake 2012. 2012 St Louis Villopoto was in control throughout and Dungey had actually broken his collarbone that week. It would be his last race till the aforementioned Seattle round.
Yes, you are correct. My bad.

Post a reply to: Which supercross did Roczen almost win on a 350?

The Latest