Which boots first?

Turbojez
7/16/2019 7:58am
Pffff, Backflip into your boots off the back of your truck,
If you don't have a truck, the roof will do.
Post a video, so I can pinpoint the little mistakes, it takes some practice and it's important to use proper technique.

Much ty
motox331
7/16/2019 10:54am
I wish you'd put your boots on your hands so you can start dumb threads like this.
HusqFan3
7/16/2019 1:15pm
KMC440 wrote:
As long as your toes go down by the pointy end you're ahead of half of the maroons here.
Definition of irony: When someone misspells the word ‘moron’ while insulting someone else’s intelligence...
SEE ARE125
7/16/2019 1:17pm
KMC440 wrote:
As long as your toes go down by the pointy end you're ahead of half of the maroons here.
HusqFan3 wrote:
Definition of irony: When someone misspells the word ‘moron’ while insulting someone else’s intelligence...
Definition of irony: When someone misspells “moran” while insulting someone who is insulting someone else’s intelligence...

The Shop

.kyle
7/16/2019 1:41pm
Any pro rider with a 3 digit number can't be very good - just like that Trevor Pastrami.
MPJC
Fantasy
702nd
7/16/2019 1:44pm
KMC440 wrote:
HusqFan3 wrote:
SEE ARE125 wrote:
Definition of irony: When someone misspells “moran” while insulting someone who is insulting someone else’s intelligence...
Just about spit my coffee all over my computer!
Tuna
7/16/2019 2:01pm
Almost always left for me.
HusqFan3
7/16/2019 2:24pm Edited Date/Time 7/16/2019 2:33pm
KMC440 wrote:
HusqFan3 wrote:
SEE ARE125 wrote:
Haha. Yea, welcome to being an official member of the MORON club...

moron noun
mo·​ron | \ ˈmȯr-ˌän \
Definition of moron
1 : a very stupid person
They were acting like a bunch of morons.
2 dated, now offensive : a person affected with mild mental retardation

Moran: a person too stupid to correctly spell ‘moron’. Synonym: see Vitard
SEE ARE125
7/16/2019 2:50pm
HusqFan3 wrote:
SEE ARE125 wrote:
HusqFan3 wrote:
Haha. Yea, welcome to being an official member of the MORON club... moron noun mo·​ron | \ ˈmȯr-ˌän \ Definition of moron 1 : a very...

moron noun
mo·​ron | \ ˈmȯr-ˌän \
Definition of moron

Get A BRAIN!

Oh, and Go USA
HusqFan3
7/16/2019 3:07pm
SEE ARE125 wrote:
HusqFan3 wrote:
Haha. Yea, welcome to being an official member of the MORON club... moron noun mo·​ron | \ ˈmȯr-ˌän \ Definition of moron 1 : a very...

moron noun
mo·​ron | \ ˈmȯr-ˌän \
Definition of moron

SEE ARE125 wrote:
Get A BRAIN!

Oh, and Go USA
1) this is a US forum. 2) Nice try. This isn’t a question of American vs European/British English. i.e. color vs colour or gray vs grey. It’s a question of correct vs incorrect. By all means, feel free to post a link to a dictionary with the word ‘moran’...

http://www.actuarialoutpost.com/actuarial_discussion_forum/showthread.p…

In the simplest of terms, you’re an idiot. I’m not.
SEE ARE125
7/16/2019 3:19pm Edited Date/Time 7/16/2019 3:19pm
HusqFan3 wrote:

moron noun
mo·​ron | \ ˈmȯr-ˌän \
Definition of moron

SEE ARE125 wrote:
Get A BRAIN!

Oh, and Go USA
HusqFan3 wrote:
1) this is a US forum. 2) Nice try. This isn’t a question of American vs European/British English. i.e. color vs colour or gray vs grey...
1) this is a US forum. 2) Nice try. This isn’t a question of American vs European/British English. i.e. color vs colour or gray vs grey. It’s a question of correct vs incorrect. By all means, feel free to post a link to a dictionary with the word ‘moran’...

Judging by the link you provided, some people on that forum get it, it’s moran. The others, well, they’re morans(plural of moran).
slipdog
7/16/2019 3:28pm
Is HusqFan cereal?
MotoCoUSA
7/16/2019 3:29pm
This is getting moranic (adjective).
SEE ARE125
7/16/2019 3:30pm
I think so, thread has potential. lol
HusqFan3
7/16/2019 3:35pm
SEE ARE125 wrote:
Get A BRAIN!

Oh, and Go USA
HusqFan3 wrote:
1) this is a US forum. 2) Nice try. This isn’t a question of American vs European/British English. i.e. color vs colour or gray vs grey...

SEE ARE125 wrote:
Judging by the link you provided, some people on that forum get it, it’s moran. The others, well, they’re morans(plural of moran).
Haha. I mean seriously, could you be a bigger dumb-ass? You mean a discussion where one person admits to being an idiot after other people correctly point out that ‘moran’ isn’t a word?

Forget forums as if they mean anything anyways given the world is full of idiots like yourself. I’m a still waiting on your dictionary link.... Or are you for some reason having trouble finding it? Let me save you the time, it doesn’t exist unless you and every other moron got together and decided to publish your own special ‘dumb-ass edition’ dictionary.

Idiot....
GrapeApe
Fantasy
806th
7/16/2019 3:44pm
HusqFan clearly trying to steal the spotlight from Tamir
slipdog
7/16/2019 3:44pm
HusqFan3 wrote:

SEE ARE125 wrote:
HusqFan3 wrote:
Haha. I mean seriously, could you be a bigger dumb-ass? You mean a discussion where one person admits to being an idiot after other people correctly...
Haha. I mean seriously, could you be a bigger dumb-ass? You mean a discussion where one person admits to being an idiot after other people correctly point out that ‘moran’ isn’t a word?

Forget forums as if they mean anything anyways given the world is full of idiots like yourself. I’m a still waiting on your dictionary link.... Or are you for some reason having trouble finding it? Let me save you the time, it doesn’t exist unless you and every other moron got together and decided to publish your own special ‘dumb-ass edition’ dictionary.

Idiot....
Me unedjucated? That's unpossible!

7/16/2019 4:17pm
SEE ARE125 wrote:
HusqFan3 wrote:
Haha. I mean seriously, could you be a bigger dumb-ass? You mean a discussion where one person admits to being an idiot after other people correctly...

Idiot....
slipdog wrote:
Me unedjucated? That's unpossible! [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/07/16/360591/s1200_Screenshot_2019_07_16_at_3.42.04_PM.jpg[/img]

How is it even possible a guy (Huskfanmoran) can be on Vital for over a year and not be clued into the somewhat sacred and long term disambiguation of the word "Moron" into "Moran" here at Vital? I don't understand how that's possible unless you're just a...

Moran.
SEE ARE125
7/16/2019 4:40pm
How is it even possible a guy (Huskfanmoran) can be on Vital for over a year and not be clued into the somewhat sacred and long...
How is it even possible a guy (Huskfanmoran) can be on Vital for over a year and not be clued into the somewhat sacred and long term disambiguation of the word "Moron" into "Moran" here at Vital? I don't understand how that's possible unless you're just a...

Moran.
I honestly don’t know. I mean, he posted this pic the other day.

7/16/2019 4:51pm
How is it even possible a guy (Huskfanmoran) can be on Vital for over a year and not be clued into the somewhat sacred and long...

Moran.
SEE ARE125 wrote:
I honestly don’t know. I mean, he posted this pic the other day. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/07/16/360593/s1200_04BA0C7C_B021_46A3_B288_386705471FC6.jpg[/img]

LaughingLaughingLaughing
HusqFan3
7/16/2019 5:34pm
HusqFan3 wrote:

Idiot....
slipdog wrote:
Me unedjucated? That's unpossible! [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/07/16/360591/s1200_Screenshot_2019_07_16_at_3.42.04_PM.jpg[/img]

Moran.
Jesus Christ, really? While it has to be about the least intuitive inside joke ever, I’ll reluctantly concede i’m indeed the moran...

As for how it’s possible i haven’t been exposed to said inside joke despite having read thousands of vitard threads, i dunno. No explanation...
bonseff
7/16/2019 5:34pm
erbseshin abote yer bootz ordur is craygie
HusqFan3
7/16/2019 5:35pm

Moran.
SEE ARE125 wrote:
I honestly don’t know. I mean, he posted this pic the other day. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/07/16/360593/s1200_04BA0C7C_B021_46A3_B288_386705471FC6.jpg[/img]

Nice... I’m keeping this bad boy!
bonseff
7/16/2019 5:37pm
slipdog wrote:

Fuckin Lechein
SEE ARE125
7/16/2019 5:46pm
Sorry to get you all riled up HusqFan! It was all in fun, hopefully no hard feelings! haha You’ll probably be using moran all the time on here now. Laughing
HusqFan3
7/16/2019 5:59pm Edited Date/Time 7/16/2019 6:00pm
SEE ARE125 wrote:
HusqFan3 wrote:

Idiot....
slipdog wrote:

HusqFan3
7/16/2019 6:06pm Edited Date/Time 7/16/2019 6:33pm
SEE ARE125 wrote:
Sorry to get you all riled up HusqFan! It was all in fun, hopefully no hard feelings! haha You’ll probably be using moran all the time...
Sorry to get you all riled up HusqFan! It was all in fun, hopefully no hard feelings! haha You’ll probably be using moran all the time on here now. Laughing

I mean, it would have been nice if someone let me in on the joke a little sooner instead of letting me continue to make an ass of myself & carry on like a raging hormonal teenage female. Admittedly had the situation been reversed I’d prob had done the same...
7/16/2019 8:23pm
SEE ARE125 wrote:
Sorry to get you all riled up HusqFan! It was all in fun, hopefully no hard feelings! haha You’ll probably be using moran all the time...
HusqFan3 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/07/16/360598/s1200_1D5127CF_3011_4A64_AF7B_D95A4AEDBE48.jpg[/img] I mean, it would have been nice if someone let me in on the joke a little sooner instead of letting me continue to make...

I mean, it would have been nice if someone let me in on the joke a little sooner instead of letting me continue to make an ass of myself & carry on like a raging hormonal teenage female. Admittedly had the situation been reversed I’d prob had done the same...
Dude, you absolutely rock for manning up and taking responsibility. Respect!

Post a reply to: Which boots first?

The Latest