Which Zeta fork cap for the technical touch KYB kit?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/6/2021 1:23 PM

I am running the technical touch KYB kit for my Husky and really want to bleed the forks with out a screw driver or the bull shit fork cap bleeders. I thought I read some where that the KYB inserts are Kawasaki fork inserts?
https://www.langston-motorsports.com/collections/zeta-suspension/products/zeta-front-fork-top-cap-colored-anodized-aluminum

|

6/7/2021 11:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/7/2021 11:47 PM

They use a top cap from a RMZ250 2019 and up.

I dont see any zeta top caps for sale for the newer RMZ's. EDIT: they look the same as newer yzf450's.

|

6/8/2021 10:21 AM

smv ryder wrote:

I am running the technical touch KYB kit for my Husky and really want to bleed the forks with out a screw driver or the bull ...more

I used to work for Technical Touch. The spring conversion uses 09 Kawi top caps. The blue ones

|

6/8/2021 10:46 AM

smv ryder wrote:

I am running the technical touch KYB kit for my Husky and really want to bleed the forks with out a screw driver or the bull ...more

motardchris wrote:

I used to work for Technical Touch. The spring conversion uses 09 Kawi top caps. The blue ones

Only the 450 had KYB forks.

I asked technical touch belgium and they responded they used rmz top caps which are the same as the newer yz450f's.

|

6/8/2021 1:36 PM

Why do the say 'air breed'? Spelling mistake?

|

6/8/2021 2:26 PM

rjg wrote:

Why do the say 'air breed'? Spelling mistake?

Something lost in translation.

Photo

|

Powerband in every gear !

6/8/2021 5:32 PM

smv ryder wrote:

motardchris wrote:

timobijnen84 wrote:

Only the 450 had KYB forks.

I asked technical touch belgium and they responded they used rmz top caps which are the same as ...more

TT Belgium builds their own assemblies so they can use whatever they want. TT USA uses pre built 09 kx450 assemblies with the blue top caps. Same part different color.

|

6/8/2021 10:46 PM

motardchris wrote:

TT Belgium builds their own assemblies so they can use whatever they want. TT USA uses pre built 09 kx450 assemblies with the ...more

Ok now i see. I like the look of the blue top caps better.

|

6/8/2021 11:08 PM

I got a set of cartridges through Technical Touch Belgium about a month ago and it had grey caps

|

Current fleet of two wheeled vehicles:
- Yamaha YZ450F 2020
- Suzuki GSX-R 600 K7 track spec
- Canyon Sender CF 8.0 2018 Downhill
- White GX Pro 20 Gravel