Which Tomac shows up at Budds?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/16/2017 12:23 PM

struth wrote:

Hope he has DNf in first moto n championship goesdown to last race haha

Trevor91 wrote:

agreed maybe some more rain. Marv is riding great and deserves a shot to redeem at ironman from losing that 250 title

How ironic would it be if Tomac had a DNF in the second moto at Ironman and Marvin won the title like that pinch

|

8/16/2017 12:31 PM

StretchASU wrote:

A month ago:

Tomac just needs to cruise to the championship. MM and BB won't make up that points gap. Learn from past crashes ...more

The internet is never wrong

|

8/16/2017 12:41 PM

Photo
|

8/16/2017 1:38 PM

Will Noshowmac even turn up this weekend??

|

8/16/2017 2:40 PM

Lucifa. wrote:

Will Noshowmac even turn up this weekend??

The MXdN was held at Budds, so he might get a little confused and not show up grin

|

8/16/2017 3:00 PM

Eli gets the holeshot, is running away with the moto when out of the woods comes a raging bull Elk to ram Tomac taking him out for a DNF!shocked
Could never happen? remember the deer that took Greg Albertyn out at Roggenburg MXDNwink

|

www.robkinsey.com
http://robkinseyart.wordpress.com
Accountant's only look at the bottom line, whereas an Artist see's it all!

8/16/2017 5:32 PM

UH-OH

Colorado Hunting Season Dates 2017
Archery Season

Elk & Deer (West of I-25 and Unit 140) August 26 - September 24

IRONMAN National
Crawfordsville, IN
August 26

There's no way he's missing opening day. I guess there's always next year for the championship.

Photo

|

8/16/2017 5:40 PM

He gave away the SX title to Dungey and now hes gona give away the MX title to Musquin lol

|

8/16/2017 5:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2017 5:55 PM

I think he needs to go for the win. Racers are more focused in that mode. If the win isn't there half way through each moto settle for something slightly less. I'm afraid if he tries to nurse this thing home from the start he's gonna wash out a front wheel and go into New Jersey mode.

BTW I don't care who wins, I just hope it comes down to...whoever wins the last moto wins the series

|

8/16/2017 6:21 PM

Bunch the field !

|

8/16/2017 7:02 PM

F.B wrote:

UH-OH

Colorado Hunting Season Dates 2017
Archery Season

Elk & Deer (West of I-25 and Unit 140) August 26 - September 24
...more

I like it! lol

|

8/16/2017 7:32 PM

Damn, you guys are brutal...

|

8/16/2017 8:28 PM

Old-Man wrote:

Act like the guy is Sybils son or some shit. you'll all be complaining when he rode over his head (Link somewhere) and all ...more

Yup!

|

8/16/2017 8:36 PM

A lot of butt hurt in this thread. Jesus.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

8/16/2017 8:40 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Photo
|

8/16/2017 9:05 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Hut wrote: Photo

I was going to use that exact thing in the team GBR thread , but didn't want to start a war. It could be used a lot on here though!! Haha.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

8/16/2017 9:19 PM

What happened? Someone didn't agree with you?

|

8/16/2017 9:21 PM

3-3, conitnuing to ride like savatgy, where it's "his to lose" and he's doing his best to do just that.

|

8/16/2017 10:25 PM

Forty wrote:

What happened? Someone didn't agree with you?

Yeah. That shouldn't be allowed here.

|

8/17/2017 4:08 AM

Hyde

|

8/17/2017 7:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/17/2017 7:55 AM

Look...I jack with Tomac because he's not my favorite...but shoot, Eli might indeed shake off whatever is bugging him, get a start for a change and put on a riding clinic. Musquin might have such a confidence-roll going that he can do no wrong, and do the same again. Who knows? I want to see close racing down to the last moto, and not a domination by any one rider.

Heck, I hope Baggett can become Super El Chupacabra and fight through the pain in his hand to win at least another moto as well...although that might be too much to ask.

|

8/17/2017 8:43 AM

Did you guy not hear the interview Eli did with Matthes?? He had horrible google issues with his tearoffs in the first moto hence the shitty result. I like how the guy has one off moto and you guys act like hes choking. Eli will be fine at Budds....

|

8/17/2017 8:57 AM

spd721 wrote:

Did you guy not hear the interview Eli did with Matthes?? He had horrible google issues with his tearoffs in the first moto ...more

"one off moto"...............how many of those has he had since the year started?!??!whistling whistling unsure unsure

|

8/17/2017 9:43 AM

spd721 wrote:

Did you guy not hear the interview Eli did with Matthes?? He had horrible google issues with his tearoffs in the first moto ...more

I believe that. Pro racers are always honest and transparent, why would they hide anything?

Last 3 races for tomac

spring creek: 2-5
washougal: 2-2
unadilla: 10-5

one off sounds right

|

8/17/2017 9:59 AM

I was at Budd's in 2013 I think it was, Eli went from mid pack to 1st, chased down Baggit in the process from something like 20sec behind(250's). So unless I was dreaming Eli can ride Budd's well when he's feeling it. I'm guessing a 3-3 though, BB4 has had great rides there before.

|

8/17/2017 11:07 AM

He's had so many off motos he's only up 31 in the points. So, while he may not be running away with it as the "experts" opined, he's 31 points better than anyone else.

|

8/17/2017 11:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/17/2017 11:23 AM

Don't hold your breath but Tomac only needs to finish in the top 5.

|

8/17/2017 11:54 AM

PRM31 wrote:

He's had so many off motos he's only up 31 in the points. So, while he may not be running away with it as the "experts" ...more

its only 27.............to 2nd, 31 to 3rd.............a DNF by tomac and 1-2 by 2 and 3 in one moto at Budds changes the whole game........and say whatever you like but Tomacs track record this year is just as likely for that to happen as it is for him to go 1-1 and demolish............problem with him and the title of the thread.........what Tomac shows up??? why they have the races I guess!!

|