Which National are you going to?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/4/2016 12:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/4/2016 12:03 PM

Support the sport also means going to as many that are reasonable. Millville, maybe Red Bud, Ironman in Indiana.

What's in your wallet?

|

6/4/2016 12:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/4/2016 12:04 PM

KMC440 wrote:

Support the sport also means going to as many that are reasonable. Millville, maybe Red Bud, Ironman in Indiana.

What's in ...more

Highpoint and Dilla this year

|

6/4/2016 12:06 PM

Washougal!!!!

|

Go Hawks!

6/4/2016 12:06 PM

High point!! Possibly Millville and Indiana. Been to Red Bud a lot in the last 6 or 7 years.

|

6/4/2016 12:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/4/2016 12:09 PM

mx836 wrote:

High point!! Possibly Millville and Indiana. Been to Red Bud a lot in the last 6 or 7 years.

I was going to hook a ride with you !!!!

P.s.
The chumper is at your dad's place ... if you want to run this October I'll be more than willing to help you get in the car ...

|

6/4/2016 12:09 PM

KMC440 wrote:

What's in ...more

None for me... I find it so much better watching it live from my couch and being able to see more than guys go by for 2-3 corners and disappear for another lap. 2nd year now skipping Hangtown and don't miss it at all.

|

6/4/2016 12:09 PM

KMC440 wrote:

What's in ...more

Already did Hangtown and will go to Millville this year!

|

6/4/2016 12:12 PM

I missed Glen Helen this year due to laziness and not wanting to fight traffic down and up the I15 from Vegas, however, Washougal is the day before my birthday and I plan on flying up to hang with Jeffro at the race!

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

6/4/2016 12:31 PM

KMC440 wrote:

What's in ...more

Right now planning on Tennessee for sure, hoping to go to Unadilla and maybe Budds Creek. Also hitting the MXGP in Charlotte,NC

|

6/4/2016 12:41 PM

KMC440 wrote:

What's in ...more

This will be my 33rd Millville National and third for Indiana. Been to Red Bud a lot in the last 6 or 7 years.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

I don't trust any "Joined Date" later than 2012

6/4/2016 12:55 PM

KMC440 wrote:

What's in ...more

Budds Creek, first one in a couple years

|

6/4/2016 1:29 PM

Red Bud. Year 21 for me.

|

6/4/2016 1:30 PM

KMC440 wrote:

What's in ...more

muddy creek and ironman

|

6/4/2016 3:24 PM

Hopefully Washougal July 23

|

"My philosophy is to have a really good time and never to let anything stop me from doing what I want to do.

Michel Petrucciani

6/4/2016 3:25 PM

KMC440 wrote:

What's in ...more

slipdog wrote:

None for me... I find it so much better watching it live from my couch and being able to see more than guys go by for 2-3 ...more

You need to start lifting bro

|

"My philosophy is to have a really good time and never to let anything stop me from doing what I want to do.

Michel Petrucciani

6/4/2016 3:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/4/2016 3:38 PM

Saturday is elbow day.

Apparently....

|

6/4/2016 3:37 PM

I went to Hangtown . The next one is Washougal

|

Chuck Norris puts the laughter back in manslaughter

6/4/2016 4:51 PM

Mxgp of gb. See yas at matterly!

|

6/4/2016 5:03 PM

KMC440 wrote:

What's in ...more

slipdog wrote:

None for me... I find it so much better watching it live from my couch and being able to see more than guys go by for 2-3 ...more

The Rock wrote:

You need to start lifting bro

Just got back from chest day, Bro! Getting my beach body on...

Photo

Seriously though, I've been to countless nationals over the years. I am thinking about heading down to GH for the USGP in September. Would love to see the current crop in person. Last USGP I went to was probably Budds Creek '93

|

6/4/2016 5:05 PM

KMC440 wrote:

What's in ...more

High Point...Maybe Millville

|

if you're gonna be dumb, you better be tough

6/4/2016 5:07 PM

slipdog wrote:

Photo

Seriously though, I've been to countless nationals over ...more

If you come down let me know ahead of time if you like. Keep on lifting bro. That looks like you're off to good start

|

Michel Petrucciani

6/4/2016 5:12 PM

KMC440 wrote:

What's in ...more

No nationals for me sadly ... Never been to the us, hope to change that sometine in the "near" future. Glen Helen would be my go to place, especially to check out the rest of the California moto scene .. !

I will go to the Lommel MXGP later this summer, been going to Gp's since the mid 90's in either Belgium or Netherlands! cool

|

6/4/2016 5:13 PM

The Rock wrote:

If you come down let me know ahead of time if you like. Keep on lifting bro. That looks like you're off to good start

Will do, I'll probably spend the day hanging out with MXrDW and Sondra since they have nice camping spots already reserved and have graciously extended an invite. Just have to convince my wife to spend the weekend at home with our 4yr old twins, lol!

|

6/4/2016 5:18 PM

KMC440 wrote:

What's in ...more

Either Budd's creek or Tennessee, or possibly both. And the Charlotte MXGP.

|

6/4/2016 6:17 PM

Went to Hangtown and Glen Helen already. Most likely will also go to Washougal.

And to finish off the summer will be at the USGP at Glen Helen in September.

|

6/4/2016 7:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/4/2016 7:17 PM

Haven't been to dilla since 2011. Actually just remembered I randomly drove right past Broome tioga last month traveling to PA. Hills on that track looked insane. Would be sweet to see a GP one day.

|

6/4/2016 7:32 PM

slipdog wrote:

Photo

Seriously though, I've been to countless nationals over ...more

Where'd you find that picture of me? sad

|

6/4/2016 7:42 PM

KMC440 wrote:

What's in ...more

Ironman, it is a 40 minute drive but I camp for a day or two.

|

6/4/2016 7:45 PM

KMC440 wrote:

What's in ...more

Red Bud for the first time, and then Millville.

|

Might order a pizza, take a nap, doesn't really matter.

6/4/2016 9:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/4/2016 9:04 PM

Washougal. Always a good time and good racing.

|