Which Console for MES 2?

StiffNasty
Here's a poll, I'm trying to get MES2 for the console that has the most users here, so vote! Which console are you buying Monster Energy Supercross The Game 2

If you're not buying it .. why?
Poll

Which console are you getting MES 2 for?

Choices
|
Zooki
1/30/2019 9:45am
Any word on whether the Switch will get the track builder feature?

The Shop

MotoMo165
1/30/2019 10:05am
Xbox has had a lot of online leagues for the last mx gp games, would guess its the same people hosting these leagues on sx2. Usually play quickmatch til I’m fast enough to naturally be invited lol it’s worked that way since gp1
Donovan759
1/30/2019 10:07am
I'll buy it on xbox after the first 3 months of "this game doesnt work at all" bugs get worked out.
StiffNasty
1/30/2019 10:12am
Well shit this poll isn't helping.. it's a damn near even split.
msp332
1/30/2019 10:16am
I vote to bring back the pee wee races at intermission rather than sit in a stadium watching a kid play this video game between races. Times have changed!

To answer your question: not buying it. I spend too much time playing Mad Skills MX 2 on my phone. If I spent half the time riding that I spend playing that game alone I would be much faster and happier.
155hk
1/30/2019 11:25am
PC. For MES it ran like ass on console.
1/30/2019 11:31am
If you have an Xbox one X, the load times and glitches are pretty much non existent. I’ve always gone with Xbox just because all my friends have it and the online leagues are very competitive.
RichieW13
Fantasy
2916th
1/30/2019 11:47am
Frank wrote:
No console. PC.
Really? It's been years (probably 15) since I have played video games. Back then, PC was not a great way to play most games - especially speed-based games.

What kind of controller would you recommend for MES2 on a PC?
cfox109
Fantasy
2014th
1/30/2019 12:09pm
RichieW13 wrote:
Really? It's been years (probably 15) since I have played video games. Back then, PC was not a great way to play most games - especially...
Really? It's been years (probably 15) since I have played video games. Back then, PC was not a great way to play most games - especially speed-based games.

What kind of controller would you recommend for MES2 on a PC?
For speed based games on PC you can get a much higher frame rate than console which makes everything much smoother and feels more accurate. For controllers use what you like, I prefer Xbox one over PlayStation controllers but not everyone is the same.
StiffNasty
2/3/2019 6:24pm
35 - 33 PS4... damn this didn't help lmao anyone else want to vote?
jeffro503
2/3/2019 6:53pm
kevin204 wrote:
None of the above. PC.
Exactly this haha. I'm a PC guy though , as I really don't have a choice if I want to run my racing Sims. Nothing wrong with the console's , I just can't play what I want to play on them.
motoman617
2/3/2019 6:55pm
I ordered it for my XB1 and will probably get it when it is in sale for the PC. CDKEYS.COM had it for $35 the other day for the PC.

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
2/3/2019 6:56pm
StiffNasty wrote:
Depends. If you only plan on playing this game then it doesn't really matter which console you choose. If you plan on using your console to play a bunch of other games then go with the PS4. It has better exclusives than Xbox.
foreman52
Fantasy
3183rd
2/3/2019 7:34pm
I grew up on Playstations but when I got back into gaming a few years ago I switched to Xbox based on it having Forza. I have a lot more friends on PS4 though. If it wasn’t for Forza I would of stuck with Playstation.
StiffNasty
2/4/2019 6:28am
StiffNasty wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Depends. If you only plan on playing this game then it doesn't really matter which console you choose. If you plan on using your console to...
Depends. If you only plan on playing this game then it doesn't really matter which console you choose. If you plan on using your console to play a bunch of other games then go with the PS4. It has better exclusives than Xbox.
I've got PS4, X1 and a dope gaming PC, so was just trying to decide which platform to get it on for leagues and general online population.
Gandorlf
2/4/2019 6:31am
PC. 120FPS, with Xbox One controllwr and modders will put in 2019 bikes and riders. Modders will also mod in being able to get factory bikes for career mode not possible on console.

Played every milestone game on PC, they suck on console it's honestly the mods that save it for me!

Add me on Steam if you're on PC, Gandorlf (same as vital username) profile picture is Max Payne!
StiffNasty
2/4/2019 6:33am
Gandorlf wrote:
PC. 120FPS, with Xbox One controllwr and modders will put in 2019 bikes and riders. Modders will also mod in being able to get factory bikes...
PC. 120FPS, with Xbox One controllwr and modders will put in 2019 bikes and riders. Modders will also mod in being able to get factory bikes for career mode not possible on console.

Played every milestone game on PC, they suck on console it's honestly the mods that save it for me!

Add me on Steam if you're on PC, Gandorlf (same as vital username) profile picture is Max Payne!
Man this is super enticing, but MY ONLY hesitation is that there's not enough PC players to start a league with and that's the majority of the fun to me... what you think, based off your PC experience with milestone games on PC?
fourfourone
2/4/2019 10:42am
I have MEC on pc and Xbox 1. Game looks better on my PC but Ive always had an issues with my xbox controller when using it on my pc. I use a cable but it randomly disconnects.
scrallex
2/4/2019 1:16pm
For those playing the game on XB1 and looking for some fun leagues to race, search for OMA Racing League in Facebook and join our group. We'll be hosting two championships, one starting on Sunday as a "fun" series that extends through the release of the next Milestone MX game and the "serious" league starting in just a few weeks. Also, if you want to add Scrallex on XB1, I'll most likely be online every night with lobbies going.
StiffNasty
2/4/2019 2:20pm
scrallex wrote:
For those playing the game on XB1 and looking for some fun leagues to race, search for OMA Racing League in Facebook and join our group...
For those playing the game on XB1 and looking for some fun leagues to race, search for OMA Racing League in Facebook and join our group. We'll be hosting two championships, one starting on Sunday as a "fun" series that extends through the release of the next Milestone MX game and the "serious" league starting in just a few weeks. Also, if you want to add Scrallex on XB1, I'll most likely be online every night with lobbies going.
What's the difference between for fun and serious? other than the lexicon?
hyler199
2/4/2019 2:26pm Edited Date/Time 2/4/2019 2:28pm
I had both and think the xbox controller is a better controller for shooting and racing games. The triggers feel more like a gun trigger in shooters or a throttle in racing games. Plus the thumbsticks I feel are more ergonomic. Ps4 is great for RPG style games and story mode games.
scrallex
2/4/2019 4:23pm
scrallex wrote:
For those playing the game on XB1 and looking for some fun leagues to race, search for OMA Racing League in Facebook and join our group...
StiffNasty wrote:
The fun racing is going to start quick, like 2 days into release. Most of the leagues require some sort of sign up before you can race, but I'll just be running it as a first come first serve and try to get as many people as possible into the lobbies. It'll be a bit of a hassle to keep track of and I'll try and get as many random people in as possible. We might not go in order of the tracks and there may be custom tracks in the mix, if they turn out alright. Just depends, that's why it's the "fun" one.

The real league will start in a couple weeks when everyone is starting to get the hang of the game and we can all try and come into a championship as prepared as possible. There are going to be some people taking this one pretty serious. The other I want to keep as a trash talking/fun having weekly event where people in either class of the real league can duke it out.
2/4/2019 4:53pm
Its definitely overrated, but a lot of people like it. Kind of like the Nickelback of mx games. These new releases should be DLC instead since theres nothing vastly different or groundbreaking.
StiffNasty
2/4/2019 4:59pm
scrallex wrote:
StiffNasty wrote:
scrallex wrote:
The fun racing is going to start quick, like 2 days into release. Most of the leagues require some sort of sign up before you can...
The fun racing is going to start quick, like 2 days into release. Most of the leagues require some sort of sign up before you can race, but I'll just be running it as a first come first serve and try to get as many people as possible into the lobbies. It'll be a bit of a hassle to keep track of and I'll try and get as many random people in as possible. We might not go in order of the tracks and there may be custom tracks in the mix, if they turn out alright. Just depends, that's why it's the "fun" one.

The real league will start in a couple weeks when everyone is starting to get the hang of the game and we can all try and come into a championship as prepared as possible. There are going to be some people taking this one pretty serious. The other I want to keep as a trash talking/fun having weekly event where people in either class of the real league can duke it out.
I have a web application already built for handling a league if we want to use it; I originally wrote it for MX vs ATV All out and we played a season and realized the game was too shit for league play.

Post a reply to: Which Console for MES 2?

The Latest