Where's all the Rookie naysayers ?

langhammx
Fantasy
455th
Edited Date/Time 8/9/2014 7:11pm
There were several saying there was "NO WAY" that they would hang with the top 10 in the stacked 250 class. I don't feel like searching the threads, but I think there's a little crow to eat.... Tongue

I think all three rode pretty well on that GNARLY track. I figured Hampshire would beat Aldredge, but I guess I was wrong. Even Renzland rode pretty well. They might not have all FINISHED in the top 10, but I think they will continue to improve.

Next weeks track is new for everyone, no track advantages for the veterans.
|
Sully22
8/9/2014 5:27pm
I think it's cool how Aldridge came in kinda quite, more low key, and walks away with a business like 8th. You can see that Hampshire is fast and will be up there in time....but he totally shot himself in the foot with that winning right away BS from the racerx interview.
jleews6
8/9/2014 5:50pm
I knew all three would do well and I even said it in one of the other threads. My son said Aldridge would finish around the top 7 and he was right on. Dont forget that he hasnt been riding that long because of an injury. That kid is going to be strong over the next few races.
IWreckALot
8/9/2014 6:01pm
langhammx wrote:
There were several saying there was "NO WAY" that they would hang with the top 10 in the stacked 250 class. I don't feel like searching...
There were several saying there was "NO WAY" that they would hang with the top 10 in the stacked 250 class. I don't feel like searching the threads, but I think there's a little crow to eat.... Tongue

I think all three rode pretty well on that GNARLY track. I figured Hampshire would beat Aldredge, but I guess I was wrong. Even Renzland rode pretty well. They might not have all FINISHED in the top 10, but I think they will continue to improve.

Next weeks track is new for everyone, no track advantages for the veterans.
I thought this thread was going to be about Roczen. . . Booooo.
Cygnus
8/9/2014 6:03pm
A rookie to me is the guys that just entered the pro class from LL's or the amateur ranks. One season on a 250 is more than enough to learn the pro ropes.

The Shop

bsharkey
8/9/2014 6:31pm
Sully22 wrote:
I think it's cool how Aldridge came in kinda quite, more low key, and walks away with a business like 8th. You can see that Hampshire...
I think it's cool how Aldridge came in kinda quite, more low key, and walks away with a business like 8th. You can see that Hampshire is fast and will be up there in time....but he totally shot himself in the foot with that winning right away BS from the racerx interview.
i think alldredge wanted to get out of LLs injury free and healthy after the last few years injuries. i think he will shine soon enough
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
8/9/2014 6:45pm
Cygnus wrote:
A rookie to me is the guys that just entered the pro class from LL's or the amateur ranks. One season on a 250 is more...
A rookie to me is the guys that just entered the pro class from LL's or the amateur ranks. One season on a 250 is more than enough to learn the pro ropes.
Not sure who you're referring to, but the three "Rookies" that I mentioned, all raced Lorrettas last weekend. Whistling
zehn
8/9/2014 6:47pm Edited Date/Time 8/9/2014 6:48pm
Cygnus wrote:
A rookie to me is the guys that just entered the pro class from LL's or the amateur ranks. One season on a 250 is more...
Rickey.... Lay off the dope for a sec buddy.
kawirider819
8/9/2014 7:11pm
Watched them both for a good bit today. Hampshire was running real well in the first moto, tangled with Anderson and a. martin on separate occasions and went down. He and Alldredge duked it out for a few laps after. You could tell neither wanted to lose to the other. Super impressed with Alldredges ride the second moto, kid really has some incredible corner speed. I think they'll both continue to impress.

Post a reply to: Where's all the Rookie naysayers ?

The Latest