Where's Malcolm TWMX

kaptkaos
1/9/2018 12:32pm
kaptkaos wrote:
Sounds like you have some hate and envy. You should be so lucky yourself to have a rich brother that looks out for his own. I...
Sounds like you have some hate and envy. You should be so lucky yourself to have a rich brother that looks out for his own.

I wonder if the Trumps have any issue living off Daddys money or if it even makes any difference what we think. They have it and thats all that matters.

Mookie has a good resume, theres thousands of people on the planet who wish they could accomplish on a dirt bike what he has and theres thousands who will never earn in a lifetime what he has already earned racing motorcycles, so if you think he cannot retire, that all depends. He can surely retire and live a very good life compared to the average person in the world. Certainly he is in a good position which you sound envious over.

Let the man be, be a fan or not. Just dont ask someone to work for free, because nobody has the right to ask another person to work for free in the US.

Yes, you ride a dirt bike for fun and free, he can step out his daddys front door and do the same whenever he wants too. However, to race in a professional sport, he deserves to get paid.

In fact, for Dirt Bike racing indoors and out to become a legitimate sport, there should be no privateers or non-paid athletes. This needs to be a league of PROFESSIONAL RIDERS.

You never see someone walk on to any Stick and Ball field and pay their way onto the field.
You cant show up at a Nascar event and pay an entry and try to qualify, neither in F1 or MotoGP.

I do not agree with every decision Mookie has made, but not riding for free, is not one of them.
sam hain wrote:
No envy here......him and James are lazy period. James was hands down the fastest guy out there until the situation with the FIM and his TUE...
No envy here......him and James are lazy period. James was hands down the fastest guy out there until the situation with the FIM and his TUE after that he does nothing to dangle carrots in front of his fans about coming back and telling the AMA to hold his # (only because his gear company is named after his #). I'm not a fan of either of them I just don't like nor agree with how they play cat and mouse on IG with there fans who defend them day after day on here and other sites. If you're done say you're done and go away, sad part is the media just makes it worse. Don't talk about them (more so James) until he's lined up at a SX.
Malcolm and James are lazy, and here you are typing on a keyboard....

What have you accomplished that would justify YOU calling them lazy?

There is no such thing as a lazy professional mx rider. Some are better and more committed than others is all.

If you dont agree with his decisions then say that.

Maybe they just have better things to do? Maybe James is just having a hard time coming to grips with retirement, maybe Malcolm wants to get paid for risking his life and making money for a team and promoter?

At the end of the day, neither one of them is missing any meals, and I bet they can ride any day of the week if they wanted to, whereas most of the rest of us have to wait for a weekend. We should all be so lucky.
sam hain
1/9/2018 12:33pm
From looking at the white 47 are they really putting him on a 250F? He has to be north of 220lbs.
sam hain
1/9/2018 12:41pm
kaptkaos wrote:
Malcolm and James are lazy, and here you are typing on a keyboard.... What have you accomplished that would justify YOU calling them lazy? There is...

There is no such thing as a lazy professional mx rider. Some are better and more committed than others is all.

Maybe they just have better things to do? Maybe James is just having a hard time coming to grips with retirement, maybe Malcolm wants to get paid for risking his life and making money for a team and promoter?

At the end of the day, neither one of them is missing any meals, and I bet they can ride any day of the week if they wanted to, whereas most of the rest of us have to wait for a weekend. We should all be so lucky.
Typical stewart fan, once facts come into play here come the excuses. There was a picture posted somewhere two summers ago after he won the lites title and he said he wasn't racing outdoors to get ready for 450SX '17. I think the picture I'm referring to was at Millville when he came to watch brother DNF with blisters. Malcolm had a beer gut, now you tell me how that isn't a lazy "pro" rider. Or how about how he had 7months last year to get ready for SX then drops anchor about 5laps into a main event when he showed up?
rdrurypi
1/9/2018 12:44pm
rdrurypi wrote:
Glad you know that BOTH James and Malcom are lazy period. Great observation, considering their individual accomplishments in the sport. By the way, has it ever...
Glad you know that BOTH James and Malcom are lazy period. Great observation, considering their individual accomplishments in the sport. By the way, has it ever occurred to you that James has taken too many hits to the head and is no longer capable of riding like he once did. He is likely trying to come back but his head wont let him.
sam hain wrote:
If his head is his problem why not just be done? Why keep saying season after season "I'm coming back, I'm not done" then post lies...
If his head is his problem why not just be done? Why keep saying season after season "I'm coming back, I'm not done" then post lies online with pics of bikes and gear etc only to not do what he says? It's all an ego trip for him is why.
Bogle is going through the same issues now that James did a few years ago. It’s the same problem that football players have with too many hits to the helmet. I was surprised that JS was knocked out when Dungy hit him at A1 in 2016? The hit didn’t look that bad, but it probably takes less impact force with each concussion. James probably wants to come back but his brain is still not 100%.

The Shop

1/9/2018 12:46pm Edited Date/Time 1/9/2018 12:46pm
mxb2 wrote:
Not a hater at all, you just don't like facts, but go ahead keep defending a total stranger. He is grown, doesn't need some teenager crush...
Not a hater at all, you just don't like facts, but go ahead keep defending a total stranger. He is grown, doesn't need some teenager crush on him.
Please show me where and how I am defending him, again my posts have been centered on you and your “negativity” towards the Stewart’s. You can say your not a hater, but you post in EVERY single Stewart thread rehashing the same crap and it gets old. We got your point ages ago, so instead of continually showing your personal vendetta against them in every thread just move on. I am a big fan of both Stewart’s, but I have not defended either. Malcolm has made many poor decisions but I still wish him the best, and I think james gave it up for his family so I respect that. As far as your childish jab at me for having a “teenage crush” on him, thanks you once again just showed your true colors. Have a nice day
DF313
Fantasy
2460th
1/9/2018 12:54pm
sam hain wrote:
From looking at the white 47 are they really putting him on a 250F? He has to be north of 220lbs.
Malcom is 27 this year.
kaptkaos
1/9/2018 12:54pm
kaptkaos wrote:
Malcolm and James are lazy, and here you are typing on a keyboard.... What have you accomplished that would justify YOU calling them lazy? There is...

sam hain wrote:
Typical stewart fan, once facts come into play here come the excuses. There was a picture posted somewhere two summers ago after he won the lites...
Typical stewart fan, once facts come into play here come the excuses. There was a picture posted somewhere two summers ago after he won the lites title and he said he wasn't racing outdoors to get ready for 450SX '17. I think the picture I'm referring to was at Millville when he came to watch brother DNF with blisters. Malcolm had a beer gut, now you tell me how that isn't a lazy "pro" rider. Or how about how he had 7months last year to get ready for SX then drops anchor about 5laps into a main event when he showed up?
Keep typing, I am almost ready to change my mind....

If you provide your resume and list of accomplishments it might help me change my mind sooner.

Why dont you complain when Jake Weimer doesnt train his ass off all year round without a contract, or Chad Reed for that matter?

Because its a ton of work and high risk and adults dont do that for free.

You dont understand High Risk= High Reward?

Please tell me what you have done for free and how many races you have won. Lets see your 6 pack abs man.

Seriously, you come on here hating the Stewarts and calling them fat!
sam hain
1/9/2018 1:15pm
sam hain wrote:
DF313 wrote:
Malcom is 27 this year.
That's right I forgot, 47 is Jimmy D right?
mxb2
1/9/2018 1:18pm
mxb2 wrote:
Not a hater at all, you just don't like facts, but go ahead keep defending a total stranger. He is grown, doesn't need some teenager crush...
Not a hater at all, you just don't like facts, but go ahead keep defending a total stranger. He is grown, doesn't need some teenager crush on him.
kongols wrote:
Another honest question- do you copy/paste this exact answer every time someone calls you out? Is it saved on your desktop.
Sorry, that`s two questions.
Honest question, why do you care what I do, go troll on non moto, talk about your problems.
mxb2
1/9/2018 1:20pm
mxb2 wrote:
Please show me where and how I am defending him, again my posts have been centered on you and your “negativity” towards the Stewart’s. You can...
Please show me where and how I am defending him, again my posts have been centered on you and your “negativity” towards the Stewart’s. You can say your not a hater, but you post in EVERY single Stewart thread rehashing the same crap and it gets old. We got your point ages ago, so instead of continually showing your personal vendetta against them in every thread just move on. I am a big fan of both Stewart’s, but I have not defended either. Malcolm has made many poor decisions but I still wish him the best, and I think james gave it up for his family so I respect that. As far as your childish jab at me for having a “teenage crush” on him, thanks you once again just showed your true colors. Have a nice day
Yep, and you proved my point by getting defensive.
flatout111
1/9/2018 1:55pm
Well, no press release thus far like Transworld was reporting but possibly weather played a part. ?
1/9/2018 2:12pm
mxb2 wrote:
Yep, and you proved my point by getting defensive.
Please explain to me how my post was “defensive?” I was only stating “facts” as you like to mention so much
1/9/2018 2:18pm
flatout111 wrote:
Well, no press release thus far like Transworld was reporting but possibly weather played a part. ?
No kidding, we’re getting late...... 5pm is often a time that shit happens
brocster
1/9/2018 2:23pm
flatout111 wrote:
I am fairly certain the test ride today is a washout. It is actually raining in Southern California not the usual stuff they call rain.
IceMan446
1/9/2018 2:27pm
Admit I’m wrong for what, stating that you are a Stewart hater? I never said anything regarding him getting a factory ride because there has been...
Admit I’m wrong for what, stating that you are a Stewart hater? I never said anything regarding him getting a factory ride because there has been no press release. I was just answering someone’s question lol
mxb2 wrote:
PJ205 wrote:
You’re one strange dude.
And a huge stewart hater (either bro) to boot!! lol

kaptkaos
1/10/2018 9:43am
I saw the news this morning and its like epic biblical rain....13 people dead from mudslides.

Stay out of the way VITARDS, be safe.

jeffro503
1/10/2018 10:22am
Well , hopefully , no matter what bike he's on this next weekend , we see him put in some good rides and build from there. Always a good thing when we get more guys out there on the gate.
Park Boys
Fantasy
39th
1/10/2018 10:23am
Motodave15 wrote:
you dont win a championship without work ethic... period.... some fucking tools in this thread.
1985 125 MX. Has been done before.
1/10/2018 1:25pm
mxb2 wrote:
Are facts negative to you or you in a fantasy world? What factory 450 team signed him? I didn't see anything official. If he is signed...
Are facts negative to you or you in a fantasy world? What factory 450 team signed him? I didn't see anything official. If he is signed I will admit being wrong,. Will you ?
Well I guess you have to admit you were wrong, please type up a formal recognition of your wrongness to me ASAPTongue
MX Guy
Fantasy
727th
1/10/2018 1:31pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Well , hopefully , no matter what bike he's on this next weekend , we see him put in some good rides and build from there...
Well , hopefully , no matter what bike he's on this next weekend , we see him put in some good rides and build from there. Always a good thing when we get more guys out there on the gate.
It'll be better than what Bogle has done this far into SX, I think that's all they're aiming for at this point. Get through races and be on TV.
mxb2
1/10/2018 1:47pm
mxb2 wrote:
Are facts negative to you or you in a fantasy world? What factory 450 team signed him? I didn't see anything official. If he is signed...
Are facts negative to you or you in a fantasy world? What factory 450 team signed him? I didn't see anything official. If he is signed I will admit being wrong,. Will you ?
Well I guess you have to admit you were wrong, please type up a formal recognition of your wrongness to me ASAPTongue
Yes, I was wrong. And the first to admit it and not vanish like some would. I like full Gates and want riders out there that want to be.
1/10/2018 1:53pm
mxb2 wrote:
Yes, I was wrong. And the first to admit it and not vanish like some would. I like full Gates and want riders out there that...
Yes, I was wrong. And the first to admit it and not vanish like some would. I like full Gates and want riders out there that want to be.
Respect!Cool
Mickolobe7
1/11/2018 4:32pm
Tuna wrote:
Mookie does not deserve a paid ride. He should be out there riding on his own dime.
Lazy kid with no work ethic.
Mickolobe7 wrote:
Dude you live in Canada, how do you know or have any idea of what Malcolm has been doing since last Supercross season and specially the...
Dude you live in Canada, how do you know or have any idea of what Malcolm has been doing since last Supercross season and specially the off season? Do you have a drone that flies from Canada A? Or what you have people on the inside.

I don't post that much on here but check in time to time to keep updated on the sport and to see someone behind a keyboard saying this about someone "Mookie does not deserve a paid ride. He should be out there riding on his own dime. Lazy kid with no work ethic. is pretty shitty you have No Idea of what he does. I get it that this is your own opinion but man how negative do you have to be about a person? Even if we were talking about someone else I think that you have no place to talk shit about someone like that because you don't know.

Excuse me if Im out of line. I guess I don't know who you are and what you do either.

I don't know if he deserves it or not but in my own opinion I hope he finally gets a factory ride to shut up all the Naysayers. The last time he had a factory ride and support he won a championship.
mx 219 wrote:
Get off your pedestal man. If Mookie wasn't lazy or just terrible with PR he would be racing right now. Mookie cant last more than 8...
Get off your pedestal man. If Mookie wasn't lazy or just terrible with PR he would be racing right now. Mookie cant last more than 8 laps anyway. Where was his lazy a** for the past 2 outdoors, oh that's right on the river. FYI, SX only isn't the answer, especially not for someone like Mookie.

Don't get me wrong If you are injured that is one thing, but to just not race the first few rounds (last year and this year) is just insane.... Speaking of that where the heck is James?

As a professional athlete you at least owe the fans of the sport and your sponsors a word on what is going on. No fans = no fancy cars and the freaking paychecks he/they got racing. Bunch of bums down there.
Well looks like JGR has a different option.

Post a reply to: Where's Malcolm TWMX

The Latest