Where's Malcolm TWMX

AS64
Fantasy
2156th
1/9/2018 10:11am Edited Date/Time 1/9/2018 10:12am

????

A post shared by Malcolm Stewart (@malcolmstewart) on Jan 9, 2018 at 10:09am PST

BobKerr
1/9/2018 10:15am Edited Date/Time 1/9/2018 10:16am
If he shows up in anything other than top physical shape, it is inexcusable.

It would be awesome to see him up there in the mix like Barcia is doing as a fill in rider.
Jmicmoto13
1/9/2018 10:17am
BobKerr wrote:
If he shows up in anything other than top physical shape, it is inexcusable. It would be awesome to see him up there in the mix...
If he shows up in anything other than top physical shape, it is inexcusable.

It would be awesome to see him up there in the mix like Barcia is doing as a fill in rider.
Completely agree. I wish him the best of luck, but how long can you survive, let alone thrive and improve, being a substitute or fill? Sure it’s cool, winning the 6th man of the year in the NBA, but don’t you want to go to the All Star game eventually?
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
1/9/2018 10:17am
It's been raining for almost 24 hours in southern California. That might hamper his testing a little bit
Yep. Tracks on the top of hills (like Suzuki) are not quite so bad. Tracks at the bottom of hills (Kawasaki), are not as good.

I chatted with J-Bone last Thursday. He said Malcolm was an option if Bogle was going to be out for a few weeks, but that he'd have a better idea of how long it'd be after they talked at A1. I don't know if it went that way, but it's the one that makes the most sense.

The Shop

Donovan759
1/9/2018 10:18am
Excellent. This weekend is going to be fun to watch one way or another. Cant wait.
tek14
1/9/2018 10:20am Edited Date/Time 1/9/2018 10:21am
AS64 wrote:

????

A post shared by Malcolm Stewart (@malcolmstewart) on Jan 9, 2018 at 10:09am PST

Now he have nice race bike to save back home. I really like that big number 2! Smile
kaptkaos
1/9/2018 10:20am
kongols wrote:
Who is gonna ship those bikes to Florida from Socal?
Lots of dumb in this thread.
kaptkaos wrote:
"Talking to J-Bone at A1, it's pretty cold back at JGR and there was a chance of snow coming in. He mentioned they hadn't been riding...
"Talking to J-Bone at A1, it's pretty cold back at JGR and there was a chance of snow coming in. He mentioned they hadn't been riding till around noon because they needed time for the tracks to thaw out. The also have bikes stationed out at Yoshimura's raceshop right now."

Easy to get a practice bike to Florida from NC.

Regarding your dumb comment, I hope that made you feel like a bad-ass super smart Vitard keyboard warrior!

You are excelling at it.

ML512 wrote:
They've been down that road before with James...they'll be testing where they have equipment and staff available. They aren't going to pull a ton of resources...
They've been down that road before with James...they'll be testing where they have equipment and staff available. They aren't going to pull a ton of resources to get bikes and staff down there, when they have riders on the team out on this coast as well. In this case, the staff is mostly out here to prep bikes and head to Houston. Not many guys would go all the way back to North Carolina, just to build bikes for Malcolm, drive down to Florida and test with him...when they need to be out here, prepping race bikes at Yoshimura's shop, work with the riders, and get the truck ready to go to Houston.

Logistics...
Thanks for giving a good explanation rather than calling people dumb.

What baffles me is that JGR knew Bogle wasnt racing A1 for quit a while. Why would they do this last second?

I realize Mookie is not a title contender so missing A1 is not a deal breaker, but having him and a bike there would be good for the team and Mookie, even if he didnt race. It also avoids all this BS and negative comments about Mookie.

I personally would have gotten him signed and on a plane, signing autographs and taking pictures with fans and next to Bogles bike with a 27 on it.

If they did that, imagine the press and positive threads and vibes compared to what we have seen before today.

I am sure they knew 2-3 weeks ago that Justin was not making A1.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
1/9/2018 10:45am
kaptkaos wrote:
Thanks for giving a good explanation rather than calling people dumb. What baffles me is that JGR knew Bogle wasnt racing A1 for quit a while...
Thanks for giving a good explanation rather than calling people dumb.

What baffles me is that JGR knew Bogle wasnt racing A1 for quit a while. Why would they do this last second?

I realize Mookie is not a title contender so missing A1 is not a deal breaker, but having him and a bike there would be good for the team and Mookie, even if he didnt race. It also avoids all this BS and negative comments about Mookie.

I personally would have gotten him signed and on a plane, signing autographs and taking pictures with fans and next to Bogles bike with a 27 on it.

If they did that, imagine the press and positive threads and vibes compared to what we have seen before today.

I am sure they knew 2-3 weeks ago that Justin was not making A1.
According to the team, they didn't know Bogle wouldn't be lining up till just a few days before the race since it's head related...
1/9/2018 10:49am
PJ205 wrote:
Could have sworn that someone around these parts was saying that no factory team would ever touch him just the other day...
That would be Mxb2, the “im not a stew hater, but I post something negative about them in every Stewart related thread” guy.
mxb2 wrote:
Are facts negative to you or you in a fantasy world? What factory 450 team signed him? I didn't see anything official. If he is signed...
Are facts negative to you or you in a fantasy world? What factory 450 team signed him? I didn't see anything official. If he is signed I will admit being wrong,. Will you ?
Admit I’m wrong for what, stating that you are a Stewart hater? I never said anything regarding him getting a factory ride because there has been no press release. I was just answering someone’s question lol
sam hain
1/9/2018 10:56am Edited Date/Time 1/9/2018 10:57am
kaptkaos wrote:
Sounds like you have some hate and envy. You should be so lucky yourself to have a rich brother that looks out for his own. I...
Sounds like you have some hate and envy. You should be so lucky yourself to have a rich brother that looks out for his own.

I wonder if the Trumps have any issue living off Daddys money or if it even makes any difference what we think. They have it and thats all that matters.

Mookie has a good resume, theres thousands of people on the planet who wish they could accomplish on a dirt bike what he has and theres thousands who will never earn in a lifetime what he has already earned racing motorcycles, so if you think he cannot retire, that all depends. He can surely retire and live a very good life compared to the average person in the world. Certainly he is in a good position which you sound envious over.

Let the man be, be a fan or not. Just dont ask someone to work for free, because nobody has the right to ask another person to work for free in the US.

Yes, you ride a dirt bike for fun and free, he can step out his daddys front door and do the same whenever he wants too. However, to race in a professional sport, he deserves to get paid.

In fact, for Dirt Bike racing indoors and out to become a legitimate sport, there should be no privateers or non-paid athletes. This needs to be a league of PROFESSIONAL RIDERS.

You never see someone walk on to any Stick and Ball field and pay their way onto the field.
You cant show up at a Nascar event and pay an entry and try to qualify, neither in F1 or MotoGP.

I do not agree with every decision Mookie has made, but not riding for free, is not one of them.
No envy here......him and James are lazy period. James was hands down the fastest guy out there until the situation with the FIM and his TUE after that he does nothing to dangle carrots in front of his fans about coming back and telling the AMA to hold his # (only because his gear company is named after his #). I'm not a fan of either of them I just don't like nor agree with how they play cat and mouse on IG with there fans who defend them day after day on here and other sites. If you're done say you're done and go away, sad part is the media just makes it worse. Don't talk about them (more so James) until he's lined up at a SX.
mxb2
1/9/2018 11:10am
That would be Mxb2, the “im not a stew hater, but I post something negative about them in every Stewart related thread” guy.
mxb2 wrote:
Are facts negative to you or you in a fantasy world? What factory 450 team signed him? I didn't see anything official. If he is signed...
Are facts negative to you or you in a fantasy world? What factory 450 team signed him? I didn't see anything official. If he is signed I will admit being wrong,. Will you ?
Admit I’m wrong for what, stating that you are a Stewart hater? I never said anything regarding him getting a factory ride because there has been...
Admit I’m wrong for what, stating that you are a Stewart hater? I never said anything regarding him getting a factory ride because there has been no press release. I was just answering someone’s question lol
Not a hater at all, you just don't like facts, but go ahead keep defending a total stranger. He is grown, doesn't need some teenager crush on him.
neverwas
Fantasy
784th
1/9/2018 11:12am
kaptkaos wrote:
Sounds like you have some hate and envy. You should be so lucky yourself to have a rich brother that looks out for his own. I...
Sounds like you have some hate and envy. You should be so lucky yourself to have a rich brother that looks out for his own.

I wonder if the Trumps have any issue living off Daddys money or if it even makes any difference what we think. They have it and thats all that matters.

Mookie has a good resume, theres thousands of people on the planet who wish they could accomplish on a dirt bike what he has and theres thousands who will never earn in a lifetime what he has already earned racing motorcycles, so if you think he cannot retire, that all depends. He can surely retire and live a very good life compared to the average person in the world. Certainly he is in a good position which you sound envious over.

Let the man be, be a fan or not. Just dont ask someone to work for free, because nobody has the right to ask another person to work for free in the US.

Yes, you ride a dirt bike for fun and free, he can step out his daddys front door and do the same whenever he wants too. However, to race in a professional sport, he deserves to get paid.

In fact, for Dirt Bike racing indoors and out to become a legitimate sport, there should be no privateers or non-paid athletes. This needs to be a league of PROFESSIONAL RIDERS.

You never see someone walk on to any Stick and Ball field and pay their way onto the field.
You cant show up at a Nascar event and pay an entry and try to qualify, neither in F1 or MotoGP.

I do not agree with every decision Mookie has made, but not riding for free, is not one of them.
sam hain wrote:
No envy here......him and James are lazy period. James was hands down the fastest guy out there until the situation with the FIM and his TUE...
No envy here......him and James are lazy period. James was hands down the fastest guy out there until the situation with the FIM and his TUE after that he does nothing to dangle carrots in front of his fans about coming back and telling the AMA to hold his # (only because his gear company is named after his #). I'm not a fan of either of them I just don't like nor agree with how they play cat and mouse on IG with there fans who defend them day after day on here and other sites. If you're done say you're done and go away, sad part is the media just makes it worse. Don't talk about them (more so James) until he's lined up at a SX.
Why do you follow them when you are not a fan and why would it bother you so much?
Seems like the Kardashians are more your speed,needing to know what someone is up to all the time.
flatout111
1/9/2018 11:14am
I always trust Matthes and am sure he's right but it is kinda strange to post an Instagram pic of a Kawasaki if possibly signing with JGR.
1/9/2018 11:15am Edited Date/Time 1/9/2018 11:17am
4 JGR bikes. Closest one is without numbers.

1/9/2018 11:16am
If I were the Stewart's I would be LOL'ing at you shit talkers full of hate. They are winning!
PJ205
1/9/2018 11:19am
mxb2 wrote:
Admit I’m wrong for what, stating that you are a Stewart hater? I never said anything regarding him getting a factory ride because there has been...
mxb2 wrote:
Not a hater at all, you just don't like facts, but go ahead keep defending a total stranger. He is grown, doesn't need some teenager crush...
Not a hater at all, you just don't like facts, but go ahead keep defending a total stranger. He is grown, doesn't need some teenager crush on him.
You’re one strange dude.
Cygrace74
1/9/2018 11:25am
Bogle is already riding again so I can't imagine this being for more than two weeks.
mxb2
1/9/2018 11:25am
mxb2 wrote:
Not a hater at all, you just don't like facts, but go ahead keep defending a total stranger. He is grown, doesn't need some teenager crush...
PJ205 wrote:
You’re one strange dude.
Likewise.
Motofinne
1/9/2018 11:32am
Cygrace74 wrote:
Bogle is already riding again so I can't imagine this being for more than two weeks.
2 weeks is 2 races. They might get into trouble with sponsors if they are required to run 2 450 riders at the races.

Maybe they can't afford to not have 2 riders out on the track?
rdrurypi
1/9/2018 11:33am
kaptkaos wrote:

sam hain wrote:
No envy here......him and James are lazy period. James was hands down the fastest guy out there until the situation with the FIM and his TUE...
Glad you know that BOTH James and Malcom are lazy period. Great observation, considering their individual accomplishments in the sport. By the way, has it ever occurred to you that James has taken too many hits to the head and is no longer capable of riding like he once did. He is likely trying to come back but his head wont let him.
tprice07
1/9/2018 11:35am
If I'm JGR I'm offering to haul a Suzuki around for Malcolm to all the races with the agreement that if there is a fill-in opportunity that he could jump over to their team. Are they that packed in those trucks? I know it is tight but they have two new rigs....gotta be a little space for a bike and tool box...
tek14
1/9/2018 11:36am
To me it seems clear that Mookie #27 will ride JGR.

seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
1/9/2018 11:50am
tek14 wrote:
To me it seems clear that Mookie #27 will ride JGR. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/01/09/237025/s1200_s1200_IMG_6160.jpg[/img]

Prepare for the new thread on the illegal font size on that plate!
ML512
Fantasy
45th
1/9/2018 11:52am
tek14 wrote:
To me it seems clear that Mookie #27 will ride JGR. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/01/09/237025/s1200_s1200_IMG_6160.jpg[/img]

High desert, they're probably up at Mumford's place (previously Alessi's).
kongols
1/9/2018 12:14pm
mxb2 wrote:
Another honest question- do you copy/paste this exact answer every time someone calls you out? Is it saved on your desktop.
Sorry, that`s two questions.
sam hain
1/9/2018 12:28pm
neverwas wrote:
Why do you follow them when you are not a fan and why would it bother you so much? Seems like the Kardashians are more your...
Why do you follow them when you are not a fan and why would it bother you so much?
Seems like the Kardashians are more your speed,needing to know what someone is up to all the time.
Don't have IG, I can see what they post when the stewart fans post it on here.
sam hain
1/9/2018 12:32pm
rdrurypi wrote:
Glad you know that BOTH James and Malcom are lazy period. Great observation, considering their individual accomplishments in the sport. By the way, has it ever...
Glad you know that BOTH James and Malcom are lazy period. Great observation, considering their individual accomplishments in the sport. By the way, has it ever occurred to you that James has taken too many hits to the head and is no longer capable of riding like he once did. He is likely trying to come back but his head wont let him.
If his head is his problem why not just be done? Why keep saying season after season "I'm coming back, I'm not done" then post lies online with pics of bikes and gear etc only to not do what he says? It's all an ego trip for him is why.

Post a reply to: Where's Malcolm TWMX

The Latest