Where's James Stewart?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/22/2019 12:42 PM

&t=25s

Was feeling nostalgic so I threw this together kind of quick but it was enjoyable to make! Miss this guy :/
|

1/22/2019 12:44 PM

But seriously, what happened to him? He's been off the grid.

|

1/22/2019 12:45 PM

Enjoying family life. Good luck to him.

|

1/22/2019 12:45 PM

An open letter would have been better.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/22/2019 12:47 PM

Muscle-Milk-KTM wrote:

Enjoying family life. Good luck to him.

I hope all is well with him and he left on good terms

|

1/22/2019 12:50 PM

Lucsjms wrote:

But seriously, what happened to him? He's been off the grid.

Correct. Enjoying being retired, enjoying being a father, and apparently enjoying people not knowing anything more than that. You know as much as we do bud. That's certainly his prerogative, but I know there's an army of his fans (myself included) that still wish they had more closure around his departure from the sport.

|

1/22/2019 12:51 PM

Muscle-Milk-KTM wrote:

Enjoying family life. Good luck to him.

Lucsjms wrote:

I hope all is well with him and he left on good terms

I understand what you mean though, I think a lot of us would've liked a statement from James saying I'm done or even seen a farewell tour. But it's his life & we have to respect this is how he wanted to retire. Maybe in the future we'll see him as a team manager/owner, who knows.

|

1/22/2019 12:58 PM

Muscle-Milk-KTM wrote:

Enjoying family life. Good luck to him.

Lucsjms wrote:

I hope all is well with him and he left on good terms

Muscle-Milk-KTM wrote:

I understand what you mean though, I think a lot of us would've liked a statement from James saying I'm done or even seen a farewell tour. But it's his life & we have to respect this is how he wanted to retire. Maybe in the future we'll see him as a team manager/owner, who knows.

It's crazy but i agree 100%.. Although him and Emig both didnt get much of a farewell that they deserve

|

1/22/2019 1:00 PM

Lucsjms wrote:

It's crazy but i agree 100%.. Although him and Emig both didnt get much of a farewell that they deserve

Emig cashed out with an insurance policy. Maybe James did too.

|

1/22/2019 1:03 PM

7 gear is a very good reason for JS to stay relevant. Be down right silly to swan song it.

|

1/22/2019 2:04 PM

Maybe he will come around in a few years and at least say hello to his fans.

Wonder if Malcolm was starting to win races and contend for the championship if he would come to the races to support him?

|

1/22/2019 2:14 PM

Photo
|

1/22/2019 2:19 PM

Ramrod wrote:

Maybe he will come around in a few years and at least say hello to his fans.

Wonder if Malcolm was starting to win races and contend for the championship if he would come to the races to support him?

How much was he around in malcoms geico days?

|

1/22/2019 2:23 PM

I must be the only one who never missed the guy one bit when he just stopped racing. The last years of his ride were a joke. Then he says he'll be back and leads his fans on. People need to get over him. He's never, ever, ever coming back. He was a great rider though...that's for damn sure.

|

2017 CRF450r

1/22/2019 6:49 PM

MOTO732 wrote:

I must be the only one who never missed the guy one bit when he just stopped racing. The last years of his ride were a joke. Then he says he'll be back and leads his fans on. People need to get over him. He's never, ever, ever coming back. He was a great rider though...that's for damn sure.

Agree 100%, the end was just pitiful and hard to watch. Couldn't help but feel sorry for the guy.

|

THERE IS NO SECOND MOTO IN LIFE!

1/22/2019 7:20 PM

MOTO732 wrote:

I must be the only one who never missed the guy one bit when he just stopped racing. The last years of his ride were a joke. Then he says he'll be back and leads his fans on. People need to get over him. He's never, ever, ever coming back. He was a great rider though...that's for damn sure.

Sir Roostsalot wrote:

Agree 100%, the end was just pitiful and hard to watch. Couldn't help but feel sorry for the guy.

Photo
|

I was G before the "moto drive" to Vital

1/22/2019 7:26 PM

Who's James Stewart?

|

1/22/2019 7:30 PM

My guess is home.

|

1/22/2019 8:02 PM

Muscle-Milk-KTM wrote:

I understand what you mean though, I think a lot of us would've liked a statement from James saying I'm done or even seen a farewell tour. But it's his life & we have to respect this is how he wanted to retire. Maybe in the future we'll see him as a team manager/owner, who knows.

Lucsjms wrote:

It's crazy but i agree 100%.. Although him and Emig both didnt get much of a farewell that they deserve

newmann wrote:

Emig cashed out with an insurance policy. Maybe James did too.

I say old chap, you may be onto something...hell, if he was insured by Lloyds then it would be a jackpot payout.

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

1/22/2019 8:39 PM

deanwhite51 wrote:

Who's James Stewart?

Photo
|

1/22/2019 9:32 PM

Relaxing, you should watch this interview.. kinda shines light on him

|

"Life is Too Short To Last Long"

1/23/2019 2:33 AM

Hangin out with Jlaw!

|

1/23/2019 4:54 AM

Photo
|

1/23/2019 5:05 AM

|

1/23/2019 5:10 AM

Ramrod wrote:

Maybe he will come around in a few years and at least say hello to his fans.

Wonder if Malcolm was starting to win races and contend for the championship if he would come to the races to support him?

NOPE!

|

1/23/2019 6:05 AM

|

1/23/2019 6:10 AM

deanwhite51 wrote:

Who's James Stewart?

Autotech1957 wrote: Photo

Go to downtown Indiana PA on Philadelphia street and at the crosswalks Jimmy Stewarts voice comes on over a speaker and tells you when you can walk across the street... lol

|

1/23/2019 6:24 AM

The thing that kind of ended it for me with Stewart was in the 125 nationals. Not sure what year, but it was when he was leading and literally pulled over to let Reed by...just to show him he could pass him again.

|

2017 CRF450r

1/23/2019 6:29 AM

MOTO732 wrote:

The thing that kind of ended it for me with Stewart was in the 125 nationals. Not sure what year, but it was when he was leading and literally pulled over to let Reed by...just to show him he could pass him again.

I believe he did that to prove he faster. Up until that point I think Stewart had been getting good starts while Reed had not. Lots of haters were claiming Reed could beat him if he could just start with him. Anyway, that is how I remember the whole situation.

|

1/23/2019 6:39 AM

Does anyone REALLY believe that Stewart could even begin qualify for a race? I'd like to see it, but it is so unrealistic it's laughable.

|

2017 CRF450r