Where's J-Law ?

gnarwhip
5/9/2010 10:06pm
Anyone know who J-Law is training with now? If I were him I would call up Ryno again. Whatever they were doing back when he won the west title worked. Also I heard Ryno is racing the GP...is this true?
captmoto
5/9/2010 10:29pm
Probably has nothing to do with JLaw. Just a guess on my part based on a little insight. A friend of mine has been trying to put a team together for a couple years and he usually gets great verbal commitments but little follow through. There are lots of offers for product and that is great but it won't get a semi down the road or cover any other expenses. Maybe JLaw had a similar sitch. Not a JLaw fan but it happens. No $$$$
5/10/2010 4:08am
500guy wrote:
Anyone heard J-law racing might be done ?
Your so funny when you cuss fatguy. Is that you Graham Boyd?

The Shop

MCfan4life
5/10/2010 5:08am
I remember Watson mentioning on the Motoshow that JLaw turned up at SLC and just decided not to race....he was there, his team was there, his bike was there, but apparently he didn't want to race for whatever reason.

K-Dub knows what it's like to be the punk and the rebel (and he likes JLaw), but even he said sponsors aren't going to keep paying the bills for him to just decide he doesn't feel like riding....

I know everyone can see the writing on the wall but sometimes kids just have to learn things for themselves (usually the hard way). For JLaws sake, and for the sport of MX, I hope he sorts himself out
ElkinHammer
5/10/2010 5:22am
MCfan4life wrote:
I remember Watson mentioning on the Motoshow that JLaw turned up at SLC and just decided not to race....he was there, his team was there, his...
I remember Watson mentioning on the Motoshow that JLaw turned up at SLC and just decided not to race....he was there, his team was there, his bike was there, but apparently he didn't want to race for whatever reason.

K-Dub knows what it's like to be the punk and the rebel (and he likes JLaw), but even he said sponsors aren't going to keep paying the bills for him to just decide he doesn't feel like riding....

I know everyone can see the writing on the wall but sometimes kids just have to learn things for themselves (usually the hard way). For JLaws sake, and for the sport of MX, I hope he sorts himself out
I don't undestand the comparison between K-Dub and the missing link...I can't recall Whindam EVER getting any negitive press?
burnside
5/10/2010 5:35am
I don't undestand the comparison between K-Dub and the missing link...I can't recall Whindam EVER getting any negitive press?
Presume he's referring to Kenny Watson, Hart and Huntington TM... Who actually said he'd hire Jason.
MCfan4life
5/10/2010 5:45am
burnside wrote:
Presume he's referring to Kenny Watson, Hart and Huntington TM... Who actually said he'd hire Jason.
Correct. K-Dub = Kenny Watson...the OG K-dub.... Wink
Moto_Geek
Fantasy
1464th
5/10/2010 5:54am
I just couldn't resist to leave another post to another dumb thread.. for some reason I just can't stop typing. I'm so glad you read this post. This post is completely useless. That's why I thought I should post it here. Enjoy. Are you still reading this.. Dam go away, leave me alone. Ahhhh dam I missed the Submit button. I guess I should say that the J-law thread is killing me. No wait.. ahh.. I must hit submit to go on with life..

Post a reply to: Where's J-Law ?

The Latest