Where's J-Law ?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/8/2010 8:27 PM

Anyone heard J-law racing might be done ?

|

5/8/2010 8:29 PM

Why are you such a negative person, 500guy? Leave J-Law alone!

P.S. Don't you dare tell me to fuck off.

|

Best Regards,

~ J. Sloan

5/8/2010 8:31 PM

At the black jack tables?

|

5/8/2010 8:33 PM

[LINK TO IMAGE]

LEAVE J-LAW ALONE!!!!!!!
|

5/8/2010 8:34 PM

New title sponsor? Chapter 11 Racing?

|

5/8/2010 8:36 PM

Heard that they have to show for outdoors cause of some obligations, nothing about jason having to ride though.

|

5/8/2010 9:12 PM

Things are falling apart faster and harder then predicted.

|

Nerd wrote: "I don't think Grendel has ever actually been off his game."

5/8/2010 9:20 PM

Grendel wrote:

Well that's to bad. The Sport needs all the Teams it can get.

|

5/8/2010 9:21 PM

Grendel wrote:

"Than predicted".

|

Best Regards,

~ J. Sloan

5/8/2010 9:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/8/2010 9:43 PM

Grendel wrote:

So what exactly has happened?

|

DBB

5/8/2010 10:19 PM

Yeah were was J-Law. I could see his team falling apart that's not to shocking. Jeremy Mcgrath had his own team, that didnt last forever. J-Law is an amazing rider and if his team folds I hope someone gives him a good ride so he can prove to the haters that he does have what it takes to win. Then again, maybe J-Law is over it all.

|

5/8/2010 10:39 PM

Blowing his last 100$ at the Hard Rock.

|

5/8/2010 10:39 PM

Looks as though, it has come to an end. Time to part ways and hope something is there for outdoors. Wish no discourse on the guy but you just cant help but wonder where the fire has gone.

|

5/9/2010 5:29 AM

I two wish no discourse on Jeff Lawrence....i donn't no, maybe she is getting learnings and stuff like that about how to be a good pearson.....and still trying two raise motorcross ryder and show his pootenshial.

|

5/9/2010 5:50 AM

* wrote:

I two wish no discourse on Jeff Lawrence....i donn't no, maybe she is getting learnings and stuff like that about how to be a good pearson.....and still trying two raise motorcross ryder and show his pootenshial.

WTF??

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

5/9/2010 7:56 AM

* wrote:

mx317 wrote:

WTF??

Hitting the crack pipe again?

|

5/9/2010 9:19 AM

* wrote:

Wow I just lost brain cells reading that post

|

5/9/2010 9:25 AM

* wrote:

mx317 wrote:

WTF??

I think it is an editorial on Vital posters , in general.sideways

|

I don't trust any "Joined Date" later than 2012

5/9/2010 9:59 AM

I still like him. Ha.

|

5/9/2010 11:10 AM

* wrote:

mx317 wrote:

WTF??

x2

|

5/9/2010 11:28 AM

* wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]
|

5/9/2010 12:47 PM

i heard he flew home to see his mom. gotta a problem with that? or should he have raced, so you can bash him for getting a top 10 in a pro supercross race?

|

5/9/2010 12:58 PM

I feel kind of sorry for him.

It's like those stories you hear about where somebody had the mega millions winning lottery ticket and accidentally threw it away.

When Jason finally grows up he's going to have some regrets about his life choices.

|

5/9/2010 1:01 PM

sbarrington314 wrote:

i heard he flew home to see his mom. gotta a problem with that? or should he have raced, so you can bash him for getting a top 10 in a pro supercross race?

Maybe mom will tell him to get his shit together.

Just like the the guy in Bull Durham, million dollar talent but a five cent head.

|

5/9/2010 1:03 PM

|

"Please don't feed the Drama Queens"

5/9/2010 1:14 PM

Arizona people are still pissed over the Blose deal?

|

flarider wrote: I don't know shit
and I am damn glad for that

5/9/2010 1:17 PM

Tick Tock Tick Tock.....................

|

..................Man himself has become God
And laughs at his destruction
In which we trust a secret government
Is now in total collapse.........................

5/9/2010 1:27 PM

I honestly thought he was just testing and all for the nationals. I think I remember something about him saying he would not be at the last 2-3 sx races. Also a couple videos and posts of him putting in outdoor testing laps have been around for last couple of weeks. So with that I am going to give the guy the benefit of doubt and say he is making good on his word to put in some results in the nationals in 2010.

|

5/9/2010 3:58 PM

Did you all not see the press release his parole officer gave the other day?

|

5/9/2010 4:02 PM

CRFracer117 wrote:

Did you all not see the press release his parole officer gave the other day?

You mean probation officer and no I missed it

|