Where’s David Bailey?

Racer331
Edited Date/Time 7/3/2018 11:52am
I’m not in the know like some on here, just haven’t heard anything from him recently. Wondered what he was up to and if he was still apart of the Moto scene
|
KirkChandler
Fantasy
385th
6/30/2018 7:41pm
I saw him a month or so ago in his race chair on the Oceanside strand.
David Izer
6/30/2018 7:48pm
David is doing well and will always be a part of the scene. His insight and perspective still amazes me while bench racing on the current riders.

He will be calling the action with us at Straight Rhythm this year, too!

The Shop

jeffro503
6/30/2018 10:08pm
Racer331 wrote:
I’m not in the know like some on here, just haven’t heard anything from him recently. Wondered what he was up to and if he was...
I’m not in the know like some on here, just haven’t heard anything from him recently. Wondered what he was up to and if he was still apart of the Moto scene
Moto331? That you? What happened to your old account? Thinking it is ,and had you in the friends thing on my profile....and now that account is gone. Forget your password?
KennyT
Fantasy
280th
7/1/2018 10:47pm
He must live in this area. It’s been awhile but I remember seeing him riding down coast highway n Carlsbad
Racer331
7/2/2018 3:08am
Racer331 wrote:
I’m not in the know like some on here, just haven’t heard anything from him recently. Wondered what he was up to and if he was...
jeffro503 wrote:
Moto331? That you? What happened to your old account? Thinking it is ,and had you in the friends thing on my profile....and now that account is...
Moto331? That you? What happened to your old account? Thinking it is ,and had you in the friends thing on my profile....and now that account is gone. Forget your password?
Yeah not sure what happened but it’s me Smile
7/3/2018 10:13am
David Izer wrote:
David is doing well and will always be a part of the scene. His insight and perspective still amazes me while bench racing on the current...
David is doing well and will always be a part of the scene. His insight and perspective still amazes me while bench racing on the current riders.

He will be calling the action with us at Straight Rhythm this year, too!

Hell yes.
Bigfoot
7/3/2018 11:52am
KennyT wrote:
He must live in this area. It’s been awhile but I remember seeing him riding down coast highway n Carlsbad
He lives in Temecula. He was in Oceanside the day before the Race Across America solo racers started. I chatted with him a bit and he was just there to take in the scene. He said he'd love to put together another RAAM team and said maybe an 8-rider team instead of a 4-rider team would make it easier to recruit some more retired MX'ers.

Post a reply to: Where’s David Bailey?

The Latest