Where’s David Bailey?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/30/2018 7:21 PM

I’m not in the know like some on here, just haven’t heard anything from him recently. Wondered what he was up to and if he was still apart of the Moto scene

|

Realtor/ Moto dad/ from Sacramento CA —> Coeur d’Alene ID

6/30/2018 7:39 PM

He was in Bremerton WA with the PNW VMX group the last weekend in May. Mark Hector Photo.

Photo

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

6/30/2018 7:41 PM

I saw him a month or so ago in his race chair on the Oceanside strand.

|

6/30/2018 7:48 PM

David is doing well and will always be a part of the scene. His insight and perspective still amazes me while bench racing on the current riders.

He will be calling the action with us at Straight Rhythm this year, too!

|

PEACE!

6/30/2018 7:56 PM

|

6/30/2018 8:04 PM

David is the icon.

|

"If you are going through HELL, keep going."-Winston Churchill
"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor

6/30/2018 9:03 PM

What ol gary up to?

|

6/30/2018 10:08 PM

Racer331 wrote:

I’m not in the know like some on here, just haven’t heard anything from him recently. Wondered what he was up to and if he was still apart of the Moto scene

Moto331? That you? What happened to your old account? Thinking it is ,and had you in the friends thing on my profile....and now that account is gone. Forget your password?

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

7/1/2018 10:01 PM

His Instagram is pretty epic and seems to be the place he is telling his story. He did a whole play by play of Race Across America. It's pretty cool seeing him and RJ and Ward banter back in forth.

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.

7/1/2018 10:47 PM

KirkChandler wrote:

He must live in this area. It’s been awhile but I remember seeing him riding down coast highway n Carlsbad

|

7/2/2018 3:08 AM

Racer331 wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

Moto331? That you? What happened to your old account? Thinking it is ,and had you in the friends thing on my profile....and now that account is gone. Forget your password?

Yeah not sure what happened but it’s me smile

|

Realtor/ Moto dad/ from Sacramento CA —> Coeur d’Alene ID

7/3/2018 10:13 AM

David Izer wrote:

David is doing well and will always be a part of the scene. His insight and perspective still amazes me while bench racing on the current riders.

He will be calling the action with us at Straight Rhythm this year, too!

Hell yes.

|

Ride like a girl!!!
2016 KTM 500 EXC-F
Current project: 2007 Kawasaki KX250-R7 retro build
Current project #2: 1987 Kawasaki KX250-E1 rider/racer resto
1989 KX125 resto
1987 RM250 resto

7/3/2018 11:52 AM

KirkChandler wrote:

KennyT wrote:

He must live in this area. It’s been awhile but I remember seeing him riding down coast highway n Carlsbad

He lives in Temecula. He was in Oceanside the day before the Race Across America solo racers started. I chatted with him a bit and he was just there to take in the scene. He said he'd love to put together another RAAM team and said maybe an 8-rider team instead of a 4-rider team would make it easier to recruit some more retired MX'ers.

|