Where's Ben Lamay?

andymoto
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 12:17pm
Did pretty decent at Hangtown. Just wondering.

|
mccread
6/23/2010 1:01am
9th in the British Championship.. he is doing well in the UK
jamma10
6/23/2010 2:40am
And currently 2nd in the Red Bull Pro Nationals.

Like other American riders before him, he's gaining lots of fans over here.
BLaMay95
6/23/2010 11:05am
Hey everyone, Currently im racing in the U.K. having a great time! Learning alot and getting faster. Im racing the Maxxis British Championship and the Red Bull Pro Nationals for Samsung Yamaha. The team is great and the bikes are amazing, I have been really starting to get things in gear lately after winning the overall at Silverstone for the Red Bull Pro Nationals and also winning motos at different events and setting fastest qualifier in the British Championship and other races over here. Im sitting 9th in the British which im not to happy about but im only 2 points behind 7th and a few more races and ill be near the top 5. In the Red Bull im 2nd behind Brad Anderson and gaining points fast! im only 11 down and still have 5 races to go. Thank you all for being interested in how I am doing.
Ben LaMay

The Shop

downandup
6/23/2010 11:14am
Way to ride Ben! Always nice to hear from the riders themselves how they are doing! Keep up the good work! You have loads of fans back home.
500guy
6/23/2010 11:17am
BLaMay95 wrote:
Hey everyone, Currently im racing in the U.K. having a great time! Learning alot and getting faster. Im racing the Maxxis British Championship and the Red...
Hey everyone, Currently im racing in the U.K. having a great time! Learning alot and getting faster. Im racing the Maxxis British Championship and the Red Bull Pro Nationals for Samsung Yamaha. The team is great and the bikes are amazing, I have been really starting to get things in gear lately after winning the overall at Silverstone for the Red Bull Pro Nationals and also winning motos at different events and setting fastest qualifier in the British Championship and other races over here. Im sitting 9th in the British which im not to happy about but im only 2 points behind 7th and a few more races and ill be near the top 5. In the Red Bull im 2nd behind Brad Anderson and gaining points fast! im only 11 down and still have 5 races to go. Thank you all for being interested in how I am doing.
Ben LaMay
Very cool

thanks for checking in and good luck.
LIVEWIRE
6/23/2010 11:20am
BLaMay95 wrote:
Hey everyone, Currently im racing in the U.K. having a great time! Learning alot and getting faster. Im racing the Maxxis British Championship and the Red...
Ben LaMay
Good luck, and thanks for the reply.
andymoto
6/23/2010 3:51pm
BLaMay95 wrote:
Ben LaMay
Wish continued success overseas in the Brit C'ships/Red Bull Pro Nats.

You looked pretty good at Hangtown IMO. Any chance you racing any other US Nats toward end of US season?

Best wishes.
ocscottie
6/23/2010 4:03pm
Hey Andy, howya doin bud? havent seen ya on here much lately? or am i just missing you? everything ok?
andymoto
6/23/2010 4:42pm
ocscottie wrote:
Hey Andy, howya doin bud? havent seen ya on here much lately? or am i just missing you? everything ok?
I fell and broke clean 5 ribs a month ago is why I haven't been on site very much.

I can't thank you enough Scottie for your concern and greatly appreciate the thought.

Thanks.Smile

ocscottie
6/23/2010 11:23pm
ocscottie wrote:
andymoto wrote:
I fell and broke clean 5 ribs a month ago is why I haven't been on site very much. I can't thank you enough Scottie for...
I fell and broke clean 5 ribs a month ago is why I haven't been on site very much.

I can't thank you enough Scottie for your concern and greatly appreciate the thought.

Thanks.Smile

OUCH man, sure been a lot of broken ribs going around these days! Hope you are doing better bud.

Post a reply to: Where's Ben Lamay?

The Latest