Where would T. VIALLE rank in 250 outdoors ?

Bearuno
6/8/2021 4:26am
Ferrandis wasn't second fiddle to Herlings. He was some ways back from that.

You are all on devices that can give you Riders true results in their racing careers - it takes but a few seconds to do so.

He won 2 GP overalls, in his 6 seasons and 64 GPs in MX2, and the highest he got in the MX2 Championships was 4th.

Just like Zach, who in his 4 years in the GPs won just one GP overall, he took longer than others to develop his talent, fully. Going to the USA, to extended both their times in the 250s, helped them grow into the Champions they are now, and perhaps, further into the future.

Both are two of my favourite riders, and they have both gone on to great things, with, hopefully far more to come, but with Zach's back, it may be more likely for Dylan.

Certain drongos will take all the above as my criticising US MX, but, I am certainly Not. Rather, it's Praise for a system that doesn't have idiocy like
the "23 and you're done" rule.

Not all riders are youth phenoms, or indeed, progress from being that, straight away into Champions. A set of rules like the US has, gives time for a rider to progress, while making a reasonable living in the 250 class.

As to Vialle - it's conceivable he could win, at a few tracks in the USA, straight away, but, probably, he'd take a bit of time with the vissisitudes of life that going to an entirely different country, and culture present. Just as any top level US rider would face if they went to the GPs.

It's not easy, going into a different World, for anyone.
6/8/2021 4:30am
Bearuno wrote:
Ferrandis wasn't second fiddle to Herlings. He was some ways back from that. You are all on devices that can give you Riders true results in...
Ferrandis wasn't second fiddle to Herlings. He was some ways back from that.

You are all on devices that can give you Riders true results in their racing careers - it takes but a few seconds to do so.

He won 2 GP overalls, in his 6 seasons and 64 GPs in MX2, and the highest he got in the MX2 Championships was 4th.

Just like Zach, who in his 4 years in the GPs won just one GP overall, he took longer than others to develop his talent, fully. Going to the USA, to extended both their times in the 250s, helped them grow into the Champions they are now, and perhaps, further into the future.

Both are two of my favourite riders, and they have both gone on to great things, with, hopefully far more to come, but with Zach's back, it may be more likely for Dylan.

Certain drongos will take all the above as my criticising US MX, but, I am certainly Not. Rather, it's Praise for a system that doesn't have idiocy like
the "23 and you're done" rule.

Not all riders are youth phenoms, or indeed, progress from being that, straight away into Champions. A set of rules like the US has, gives time for a rider to progress, while making a reasonable living in the 250 class.

As to Vialle - it's conceivable he could win, at a few tracks in the USA, straight away, but, probably, he'd take a bit of time with the vissisitudes of life that going to an entirely different country, and culture present. Just as any top level US rider would face if they went to the GPs.

It's not easy, going into a different World, for anyone.
Agreed, well written.
ATKpilot99
6/8/2021 4:36am
ATKpilot99 wrote:
I think he'd do better than that but not because of the last 10 years of MXdN . Coming over for an entire series is an...
I think he'd do better than that but not because of the last 10 years of MXdN . Coming over for an entire series is an adjustment. They only rider I could see coming over and dominating right off the bat would be Herlings assuming he's on his top form .
I would add Gajser and Prado to your very short list.
Wink
They would contend for sure . I don't think they'd dominate.
shuggs
6/8/2021 4:36am
Coenmx wrote:
Depends which KTM 250 he is riding ??? Euro factory or the USA one .
This, the bikes are totally different. Anyone can see the GP spec KTM is something special (and has been for years) but the AMA bikes are behind Yamaha by quite a bit

The Shop

Press516
Fantasy
111th
6/8/2021 7:42am
I think Vialle would turn our top 3 into a top 4... He would be racing for moto wins and dicing with Coop, Jett and JMart. I do think Jett has this one, his confidence is building and speed is there. I don't think Tom would be able to stop it...
mxb2
6/8/2021 8:13am
keinz wrote:
Most of you folks didn't clearly followed the last 10 years of MXDNs. 5-10 guy. Lke seriously?

ATKpilot99 wrote:
I think he'd do better than that but not because of the last 10 years of MXdN . Coming over for an entire series is an...
I think he'd do better than that but not because of the last 10 years of MXdN . Coming over for an entire series is an adjustment. They only rider I could see coming over and dominating right off the bat would be Herlings assuming he's on his top form .
I am a big herlings fan, but he wdnt come over to the usa series and dominate. He isnt even the best dude in europe.
ATKpilot99
6/8/2021 8:38am
keinz wrote:
Most of you folks didn't clearly followed the last 10 years of MXDNs. 5-10 guy. Lke seriously?

ATKpilot99 wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
I am a big herlings fan, but he wdnt come over to the usa series and dominate. He isnt even the best dude in europe.
He is kind of an unknown right now after the time off and injuries but he was building a good points lead before his sight lap mishap. At his best no one in the world is better.
mxb2
6/8/2021 9:09am
ATKpilot99 wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
ATKpilot99 wrote:
He is kind of an unknown right now after the time off and injuries but he was building a good points lead before his sight lap...
He is kind of an unknown right now after the time off and injuries but he was building a good points lead before his sight lap mishap. At his best no one in the world is better.
Yep, true. But cant play the if if if game. Gotta be in it to win it.

Post a reply to: Where would T. VIALLE rank in 250 outdoors ?

The Latest