Where will Kyle Chisholm end up?

stella17
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 3:39pm
Heard rumors he'll stay at Moto Concepts, maybe Reed's team or Star Racing. Also BTO Butler Bros.????
|
MtnBoy
10/9/2011 10:01am
Hopefully not Motoconcepts, that team seems to bring riders down to a lower level for some reason, maybe they are on Hondas next year though and that could change the pattern...
fader418
10/9/2011 10:06am
MtnBoy wrote:
Hopefully not Motoconcepts, that team seems to bring riders down to a lower level for some reason, maybe they are on Hondas next year though and...
Hopefully not Motoconcepts, that team seems to bring riders down to a lower level for some reason, maybe they are on Hondas next year though and that could change the pattern...
Really? I guess its the teams fault Hahn is always hurt? Tommy is always hurt period! And Chisolm was hauling before he got hurt! Motoconcepts seems like a good team. Mike and DV are good dudes!
MXMattii
10/9/2011 10:27am
Wouldn't he be a good guy to be the second rider at ktm?? Otherwise if I was him I would contact some European dealers so I could ride the ADAC SX, French SX, Italian SX and European Supercross Series ...
MT MX
10/9/2011 11:28am
MtnBoy wrote:
Hopefully not Motoconcepts, that team seems to bring riders down to a lower level for some reason, maybe they are on Hondas next year though and...
fader418 wrote:
Really? I guess its the teams fault Hahn is always hurt? Tommy is always hurt period! And Chisolm was hauling before he got hurt! Motoconcepts seems...
Really? I guess its the teams fault Hahn is always hurt? Tommy is always hurt period! And Chisolm was hauling before he got hurt! Motoconcepts seems like a good team. Mike and DV are good dudes!
x2
Chis was riding for Rock River last year and Motoconcepts stepped up and gave him a ride after someone got hurt (Hahn I think?). Kyle was doing pretty damn good in supercross before he got hurt. I'd say there a pretty good team that will only get better.

The Shop

MX Culture
10/9/2011 3:16pm
MtnBoy wrote:
Lower level? Really?
Since they hired Ben Lamay and Jake Canada, both of those guys rose up a level this year.
Kyle seems happy at MCR and was ripping in SX the last 2 seasons before his crash at Houston.
DD
therealjonon
10/9/2011 3:50pm
is chisolm sx only? i dont remember seeing his name outdoors. if so, where did he end up? just wondering...
DownSouth
10/9/2011 3:56pm
is chisolm sx only? i dont remember seeing his name outdoors. if so, where did he end up? just wondering...
He had the injury and sat out the last half of the SX series from the collapsed lung and induced coma. He started the nationals but after rd 2 or 3 had to pull out to get his breathing problem fixed from the damage caused by the breathing tube. He came back at Southwick I believe and got a couple of top tens.
jmar
10/9/2011 4:05pm
Who knows, but he's proven to be a good solid rider and will land some where.

I hope he get's a good deal for next year. He's well deserving of a good ride.
machine
10/9/2011 4:14pm
machine wrote:
Who cares where he ends up, i'll never forgive that SOB for blowing the SX championship for Reed in 2009.

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/553/3324/Motorcycle-Article/Chad-Reed-Speaks-on-Stewart-and-Chisholm.aspx
jmar wrote:
You know that old saying about walking a mile in someone else's shoes?

This is one of those deals.
It was a bullshit move and you know it.
JJO741
Fantasy
3037th
10/9/2011 4:21pm
MtnBoy wrote:
Travis Baker put in way better performances on Motoconcepts compared to TLD/Honda this year. Chisolm went from being a top 20 guy that cracked the top 10 every now and then to a guy who could run in the top 5 at times. Chiz was doing incredible before he got hurt.
spd721
10/9/2011 4:27pm
Speaking of Chisholm, I think he now has the "hottest wife of all of the riders" award to his name.
Renner153
Fantasy
3583rd
10/9/2011 4:32pm
machine wrote:
Who cares where he ends up, i'll never forgive that SOB for blowing the SX championship for Reed in 2009.

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/553/3324/Motorcycle-Article/Chad-Reed-Speaks-on-Stewart-and-Chisholm.aspx
jmar wrote:

machine wrote:
How did he blow the championship? It would probably really piss you off if he ended up on reeds team wouldn't it? Your an idiot. Now Stfu
MtnBoy
10/9/2011 4:34pm
Pourcel wouldn't even ride the bike because he didn't feel safe.

It was all Tommy Hahn could do to not just come out and say "this thing sucks"
Renner153
Fantasy
3583rd
10/9/2011 4:37pm
MtnBoy wrote:
Pourcel wouldn't even ride the bike because he didn't feel safe. It was all Tommy Hahn could do to not just come out and say "this...

Good theory. But go back to years past and see how many "injuries" he's had. And see how many times he blames it on the bike.
jmar
10/9/2011 4:38pm
machine wrote:

jmar wrote:

machine wrote:
And how many times have you seen people on boards like this talking about team tactics being part of racing?

I don't agree with it, but don't lay it all on Kyle. I don't know the kid, and haven't been tied into the industry for many years. But I still have some good friends in the industry and they tell that Kyle is a good kid. Don't get pissed at Kyle, he's just a kid doing his best in a sport that still has some issues.

Don't get so personal about this. Kids like Kyle have much more to lose that the average motoboard fan.
10/9/2011 4:39pm
Would Reed hire the no.1 mechanic in the U.S. for K-Chis????
machine
10/9/2011 4:40pm
jmar wrote:

machine wrote:
jmar wrote:
And how many times have you seen people on boards like this talking about team tactics being part of racing? I don't agree with it, but...
And how many times have you seen people on boards like this talking about team tactics being part of racing?

I don't agree with it, but don't lay it all on Kyle. I don't know the kid, and haven't been tied into the industry for many years. But I still have some good friends in the industry and they tell that Kyle is a good kid. Don't get pissed at Kyle, he's just a kid doing his best in a sport that still has some issues.

Don't get so personal about this. Kids like Kyle have much more to lose that the average motoboard fan.
So do you think he had a choice in the matter? Could he have said, "No, i'm not going to do it Larry" and still kept his job?

I just hate it for Chad, he could have won that title.
DownSouth
10/9/2011 4:41pm Edited Date/Time 10/9/2011 4:44pm
MtnBoy wrote:
Pourcel wouldn't even ride the bike because he didn't feel safe. It was all Tommy Hahn could do to not just come out and say "this...

"Pourcel wouldn't even ride the bike because he didn't feel safe."

What was the first thing Pourcel did after he was fired? Went to France and had arm pump surgery. The bike was not the whole problem.

And before you say the Yamaha caused the arm pump, if that was the case he would not have had surgery and then been told to sit out and get in better shape by his new Kawi team.
machine
10/9/2011 5:06pm
alright, thanks for being honest about it.
MP818
10/9/2011 5:09pm
machine wrote:

Excuse my French, but you sir ARE A FUCKING IDIOT. Go back and watch that race on youtube. Salt Lake I believe, Stewart had his pass done way before Chisolm ever got into the picture. Now after your dumbass notices that move on to the part where Chisolm actually comes "together" with CR. Did scraping that blue fender across CR's back wheel really hinder him that much? No, not at all.
Renner153
Fantasy
3583rd
10/9/2011 5:11pm Edited Date/Time 10/9/2011 6:14pm
I try not to post unless it's completely honest. And next race you go to go talk to him. He isn't what that incident made him out to be. Good dude awesome rider
fader418
10/9/2011 6:06pm
machine wrote:

So are you mad at James for blowing the SX championship for Reed this year? Well at least Chad saved James life in that one.....
redalert144
Fantasy
3087th
10/9/2011 6:08pm
TripleFive wrote:
Would Reed hire the no.1 mechanic in the U.S. for K-Chis????
From what I've read, Reed hired the #1 mechanic to be a crew chief, not the #2 mechanic

Post a reply to: Where will Kyle Chisholm end up?

The Latest