Where will Anderson finish this weekend?

1/11/2019 5:04pm Edited Date/Time 1/11/2019 5:17pm
I love how a bad result in the first race of the season in somewhat muddy conditions has some people claiming that JA’s out of it. It’s like some of you guys have never seen how any other seasons of SX have panned out by May.
Claerhout
Fantasy
363rd
1/12/2019 10:39am
4th after Tomac Roczen Barcia...in any order
Stoneface
1/12/2019 11:20am
TriRacer27 wrote:
Several riders have thrown it away at round 1 and come back to battle for the title. Stew in 2013 I think RV like you said...
Several riders have thrown it away at round 1 and come back to battle for the title.

Stew in 2013 I think
RV like you said
Tomac last year

You might say it's a fluke, but I see it the other way. Tomac and Anderson both ride their best when they're chasing down points rather than protecting a points lead. JA didn't win much last year because, by round 5, he had about a race lead in the points and was basically managing points from there on.
Really hoping he is not injured.
I agree that Anderson rode conservatively after establishing that points lead last year. Looking forward to seeing him hang it out and charge.
Tonight should be revealing . I predict 6th place. Anything in the top 5 with this field would be an astonishing recovery from last week’s result. Everyone is hungry and feels they’ve got a shot at the title this early on. Should be a great night!

The Shop

langhammx
Fantasy
455th
1/12/2019 11:27am
The dude is done. Too much time hanging out in California and riding bird scooters with the girlfriend while everyone else is out for blood.
You are HIGH
H4L
1/12/2019 11:28am Edited Date/Time 1/12/2019 7:20pm
TriRacer27 wrote:
Several riders have thrown it away at round 1 and come back to battle for the title. Stew in 2013 I think RV like you said...
Several riders have thrown it away at round 1 and come back to battle for the title.

Stew in 2013 I think
RV like you said
Tomac last year

You might say it's a fluke, but I see it the other way. Tomac and Anderson both ride their best when they're chasing down points rather than protecting a points lead. JA didn't win much last year because, by round 5, he had about a race lead in the points and was basically managing points from there on.
JA is not even close to the same leauge as Stew, RV or Tomac. My prediction will be that he gets a rude awakening on competing for a 2nd title with an actual healthy rider field. He is capable of getting a top 5, but I don't see a podium finish at this round.
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
1/12/2019 1:19pm
Fastest qualifier so far...
I’m well aware that it’s practice and not the race, but he’s far from Hurt. I hope he shuts up the haters and wins tonight. But the haters will keep quiet then, that’s just the way it goes ! I’m not even a JA fan, but I am tired of all the shit talking
drt410
1/12/2019 1:19pm
Id say 5th. Huge improvement but Tomac taking it easy last week was a monster, Kenny is Kenny, Barcia is motivated, and Webb has something to prove. Id say he improves a ton in 5th and slowly gets more and more consistently within top 5 and fights each week with Barcia and any number of other motivated fast guys for that 3-5 spot.
drt410
1/12/2019 1:21pm Edited Date/Time 1/12/2019 1:22pm
I love how a bad result in the first race of the season in somewhat muddy conditions has some people claiming that JA’s out of it...
I love how a bad result in the first race of the season in somewhat muddy conditions has some people claiming that JA’s out of it. It’s like some of you guys have never seen how any other seasons of SX have panned out by May.
Agreed. Hes never hurt either. He wont have as good a year but hell be fighting for 3-5 consistently with a few podiums and 1-3 wins.
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
1/12/2019 9:11pm Edited Date/Time 1/12/2019 9:21pm
Chew on that !! Hopefully that will earn some respect from some of you guys that were talking shit !
It’s too bad he couldn’t have held off Baggett, but he beat EVERYONE ELSE in the race

Yeah... he’s washed up all right.
Donovan759
1/12/2019 9:22pm
I wasn't far off saying he'd charge back this week for a win. But I think all tonight showed is how unpredictable this season really will be. This field is stacked like never before. Looking forward to one of the best seasons of Supercross that i've ever witnessed.
H4L
1/12/2019 9:24pm
It's just one race. KR also caught him at the end after he took him out. Gloat while you can..
early
Fantasy
2212th
1/12/2019 9:24pm
Guess he just blew it last week. It's gonna be a good season.
DonM
1/12/2019 9:28pm
langhammx wrote:
Chew on that !! Hopefully that will earn some respect from some of you guys that were talking shit ! It’s too bad he couldn’t have...
Chew on that !! Hopefully that will earn some respect from some of you guys that were talking shit !
It’s too bad he couldn’t have held off Baggett, but he beat EVERYONE ELSE in the race

Don't forget...get off my lawn dammit!! Woohoo

1/13/2019 1:14am
H4L wrote:
It's just one race. KR also caught him at the end after he took him out. Gloat while you can..
Just like A1 was just one race? /logic
BobKerr
1/13/2019 4:18am
Well, I was wrong thinking that he was injured. Now I really wonder wtf was wrong with him at A1. Apparently it was all mental.
Question
1/13/2019 5:41am
langhammx wrote:
Chew on that !! Hopefully that will earn some respect from some of you guys that were talking shit ! It’s too bad he couldn’t have...

Lots of hate on the riders these past 2 weeks SickSickSick , it is not even funny to look at these threads afterwards.

Vital would be a fortune 500 if the consultation was reimbursed by healthcare insurances. Laughing
H4L
1/13/2019 5:43am
H4L wrote:
EnvyMedia wrote:
Let the season play out... We can revisit this thread when it's said & done. A lot of people are pumping this kid up so we shall see..
I still don't think he's the real deal..
Forty
1/13/2019 7:05am
H4L wrote:
EnvyMedia wrote:
H4L wrote:
Let the season play out... We can revisit this thread when it's said & done. A lot of people are pumping this kid up so we...
Let the season play out... We can revisit this thread when it's said & done. A lot of people are pumping this kid up so we shall see..
He has the #1 on his bike. How much more real deal does it get?
DonM
1/13/2019 7:20am
H4L wrote:
EnvyMedia wrote:
H4L wrote:
Let the season play out... We can revisit this thread when it's said & done. A lot of people are pumping this kid up so we...
Not the real deal?? LOL!!! The lack of respect he gets from you morans is ridiculous...
Press516
Fantasy
126th
1/13/2019 7:53am
EnvyMedia wrote:
H4L wrote:
DonM wrote:
Not the real deal?? LOL!!! The lack of respect he gets from you morans is ridiculous...
Right? 7 career wins and he's not the real deal.... SMH
H4L
1/13/2019 10:35am
DonM wrote:
So because someone disagrees with your view you call them a moron & being ridiculous. I find it humorous with keyboard warriors like you...
jeffro503
1/13/2019 10:37am
The dude is done. Too much time hanging out in California and riding bird scooters with the girlfriend while everyone else is out for blood.
langhammx wrote:
You are HIGH
Some big ol' helping's of crow getting served for breakfast today haha!
Doddy
1/13/2019 11:12am
langhammx wrote:
You are HIGH
jeffro503 wrote:
I had mine as a midnight snack last night Wink I really thought he was injured. No matter, I was definitely wrong.
jeffro503
1/13/2019 11:21am
langhammx wrote:
You are HIGH
jeffro503 wrote:
Doddy wrote:
I had mine as a midnight snack last night Wink I really thought he was injured. No matter, I was definitely wrong.
I was thinking he may of been injured too. But my comment was more towards the guy's saying " He's washed up , done , got lucky last year , ect , ect....

Round 2 last night.......he sure as hell didn't look like any of those thing's. It amazes me how people are so fast about writing a certain rider off. Tomac when his shoulder's got destroyed " career over ". Kenny wasted both arms..." Career over ". " Reed is too old , will struggle to make mains." Barcia will never be a contender for wins ".......

Over and over and over...... And until last night , look back at all the posts on people saying Bagget will never get a win. This is why I never write off anyone in this sport. There are literally 15 guy's on the main gate that could surprise the hell out of all of us.
DonM
1/13/2019 12:23pm
DonM wrote:
H4L wrote:
So because someone disagrees with your view you call them a moron & being ridiculous. I find it humorous with keyboard warriors like you...
The fact that you call me a keyboard warrior is laughable...just because I'm not a fan of people bashing on riders much less the defending champion by saying he isn't the "real deal"
Too many people on here bashing riders hiding behind their keyboards...no respect to the riders and the work they put into what they do to entertain you and yet it's not good enough...
I didn't call you a moron...it was moran....
Motoxdoc
1/13/2019 12:31pm Edited Date/Time 1/13/2019 12:34pm
Given that hanging out in CA, in-and-of-itself, isn't detrimental to his career.....makes me wonder, what's a "bird scooter"?
....and it appears Ando is just fine...as with Tomac
H4L
1/13/2019 12:39pm
DonM wrote:
The fact that you call me a keyboard warrior is laughable...just because I'm not a fan of people bashing on riders much less the defending champion...
The fact that you call me a keyboard warrior is laughable...just because I'm not a fan of people bashing on riders much less the defending champion by saying he isn't the "real deal"
Too many people on here bashing riders hiding behind their keyboards...no respect to the riders and the work they put into what they do to entertain you and yet it's not good enough...
I didn't call you a moron...it was moran....
Spell it like you wish. I wasn't bashing any rider besides not believing he's the real deal. I'm not going to go down to your level & start name calling or bickering over said rider over the net like a couple of teenage girls. I wouldn't have any qualms about meeting face to face to discuss in person. I don't hide behind any keyboards & can back up what I say...

Post a reply to: Where will Anderson finish this weekend?

The Latest