Where were the Monster Girls?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/6/2019 8:40 AM

Okay, so it seems like FELD has completely rebranded Monster Energy Supercross. One big changed I noticed was the lack of Monster Girls shown on TV. Usually there are always shots of them holding the board, waving to the camera etc. There was a photo posted last might from Racer X that had the most Monster Girl's I saw (there were 4). Thoughts?

|

1/6/2019 8:42 AM

WGAF!

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/6/2019 8:47 AM

Based on an off-season conversation I had with someone involved with Monster, I believe it might be a choice on their end to change their visual representation a bit. I could be wrong but just going off that conversation I could see why.

|

1/6/2019 8:48 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

WGAF!

IDGAF either, its just something I noticed and wanted to see what was up

|

1/6/2019 8:54 AM

Bout time, was starting to look like a strip club, not a high level sporting event

|

1/6/2019 8:56 AM

#metoo

|

1/6/2019 9:34 AM

Good deal. Maybe they realized we all have butts, and that racing is more interesting than unobtainable said butts.

|

1/6/2019 9:37 AM

ML512 wrote:

Based on an off-season conversation I had with someone involved with Monster, I believe it might be a choice on their end to change their visual representation a bit. I could be wrong but just going off that conversation I could see why.

Matthes has mentioned this several times over the years. If the sport wants to gain respect and a stage we should rethink scantly clad girls in leather. Makes sense.

|

"Asking this question here is analogous to going to a KrispyKreme store and asking the patrons if you should have a doughnut."-NotCore

1/6/2019 9:51 AM

Feel free to post still photos of the cameras zooming in on those chearleaders'/ring girls' breasts and ass when you find them.

|

1/6/2019 9:54 AM

They had them there on the podium. Seems like just not on tv. Having a segment called makeup to mud about women in the sport and then having scantily clad women was a bit of a contradiction. I think it looked more professional. If you want to watch women in their underwear there are other sources

|

1/6/2019 9:57 AM

Scantly clad girls in leather is hardly the issue. Look at UFC or Boxing ring girls....doesn't seem to hurt their numbers. The program was pretty boring last night to be honest. I fell asleep before the semi's. A fuck ton of commercials plus a 250 class with no exciting riders (minus AC) plus a wet, rained out track made for a pretty boring start to the season. Maybe not have an open stadium be the first race of the season. A muddy/wet Supercross race is boring as hell. Highly doubt NBCSN gained any new Supercross viewers last night.

|

1/6/2019 10:11 AM

Blood sports are not comparable to moto. Morons beating each other's thought processes into an Alzheimer fueled future want showpiece, non-verbal women around. Birds of a feather, and I don't get the draw other than from a carnal "kill him, fuck her" sense.

|

1/6/2019 10:19 AM

Bro just scroll through Butt Snorklers insta while watching the races if you need to.

The less dumb Monster shit, the better.

|

1/6/2019 10:24 AM

Gender choice issues resulted in too many chicks showing up with bulges down below, so they scraped the idea.

|

1/6/2019 10:32 AM

idahokid235 wrote:

Okay, so it seems like FELD has completely rebranded Monster Energy Supercross. One big changed I noticed was the lack of Monster Girls shown on TV. Usually there are always shots of them holding the board, waving to the camera etc. There was a photo posted last might from Racer X that had the most Monster Girl's I saw (there were 4). Thoughts?

They were in my rig most of the day

|

1/6/2019 10:54 AM

I know we want more familys getting involved, and my own kids watch the races with me and attend live shows. With that being said this sport mostly appeals to young males, what do you expect. While I dont really need my young children staring at bikini girls, its also part of life and I see no reson to get bent outta shape about it. I dont mention it and they dont make a big deal about it. Further more most any adult male that says they dont enjoy a good looking female body is probably just lying. I like the sexy monster girls, and I also liked the more consevative Nicole and Carrie Lucas oil girls. I didnt really notice the lack of monster girls, but I dont really agree with getting rid of them. Sexy girls are part of the "scene" in this sport. Maybe I dont pay close enough attention but I didnt notice the board girls "plus size" and to be fair Id still tune in for the races if they had a fat wrinkley 90yr old board girl. Im here for the races but the pretty girls are a nice addition.

|

1/6/2019 11:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2019 11:41 AM

Fourth_Floor wrote:

Scantly clad girls in leather is hardly the issue. Look at UFC or Boxing ring girls....doesn't seem to hurt their numbers. The program was pretty boring last night to be honest. I fell asleep before the semi's. A fuck ton of commercials plus a 250 class with no exciting riders (minus AC) plus a wet, rained out track made for a pretty boring start to the season. Maybe not have an open stadium be the first race of the season. A muddy/wet Supercross race is boring as hell. Highly doubt NBCSN gained any new Supercross viewers last night.

There were no semisblink

|

1/6/2019 12:02 PM

There was a time when AMA Supercross was a professional motorsport. It was about the riders, the bikes and the tracks.

Maybe Feld has finally realized turning it into a show instead of a motorsport was a mistake.

|

1/6/2019 12:32 PM

Sorry guys, been busy.

They will be there at round 2 laughing

|

1/6/2019 5:20 PM

I like the monster girls but it sure does seem though attendance is down ever sine they became a prevalent

|

1/6/2019 5:32 PM

Track and Trail wrote:

Blood sports are not comparable to moto. Morons beating each other's thought processes into an Alzheimer fueled future want showpiece, non-verbal women around. Birds of a feather, and I don't get the draw other than from a carnal "kill him, fuck her" sense.

This is spot on.

|

1/6/2019 5:35 PM

ML512 wrote:

usafwx wrote:

Matthes has mentioned this several times over the years. If the sport wants to gain respect and a stage we should rethink scantly clad girls in leather. Makes sense.

MX stars don't beat their GFs like that other sport that can't seem to lose the stage no matter how many blunders it makes.

|

1/6/2019 5:40 PM

Sad, The Sport hasn't grown in the last 25 years. Who's responsible for that?
Was fringe, still fringe.

|

in a past life, I was myself

when opportunity knocked, it waited because I was busy

I gave my father a talking to

1/6/2019 5:49 PM

I sure didn't miss some ditzy broad talking about dumb fucks with dirt bikes in their lounge room "getting right in on the action"

|

1/6/2019 6:03 PM

I like having them around....

|

1/6/2019 6:45 PM

Track and Trail wrote:

Good deal. Maybe they realized we all have butts, and that racing is more interesting than unobtainable said butts.

Obviously those butts are pretty obtainable if so many of those girls have them, they just have to put in time at the gym to get them and keep themselves in shape. I guess this is another win for the fat feminists of today.

|

1/6/2019 6:55 PM

I had no idea that Monster girls ever helped the sport...or hindered it, for that matter.

They're at nearly any event that Monster sponsors. I'll admit that I'm surprised that we're on the heels of the first race of the 2019 season, and this is what you guys are talking about.

|

1/6/2019 7:07 PM

I can't believe I even read this

|

1/7/2019 12:18 AM

Why is this even a thing? Isnt people watching supercross to watch.... supercross?
Half-naked (or how naked you want) babes is just a click away on your phone 24/7.

|

1/7/2019 1:29 AM

Just wait till the Ignite Girls show up.

|