784th
Edited Date/Time 2/11/2014 3:50pm
Sick,hurt?
|
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
2/11/2014 2:33pm
Crashed out in practice, early word was a dislocated shoulder.
peelout
2/11/2014 2:41pm Edited Date/Time 2/11/2014 2:44pm
i have a funny little story about Weimer from this weekend...

went on a snowmobile trip up to Afton Wyoming this last weekend. Saturday night we went out to a local bar hoping to catch the supercross race and luckily there were a few people there already watching it. anyway, Weimer is on the screen doing an interview and i told a couple of the guys i was with that i used to race locally against Jake (sorta, he was always a class age under me) and that he used to come to our local track before he turned pro and just completely wax the local pros. i then brought up Mike Healey and same thing, he'd come to Utah and beat every fast pro by a minute.

anyway, this drunk old woman overhears me and comes over and asks what i was talking about. before i could even start to respond she fucking broke out into a tantrum about hillclimbing snowmobiles and screaming at me and saying "f*ck you" over and over, this went on for about a minute and i was just completely shocked at wtf just happened. about 15 minutes later she starts screaming at me again saying "i can't believe you think you can ride with us, f*ck you, we beat you all the time, f*ck you!"

by then the bar staff noticed her and sat her ass down and she chilled out. she had one more outburst directed at me and then left. on her way out she stumbled wall to wall and sidestepped the door a couple times. dumb drunk cunt haha. it was the most random fucking thing ever.

the rest of our trip the guys i was with would just interupt me and scream "fuck you, we beat you, you can't ride with us!" it was hilarious. good ol' Debbie provided a ton of laughs.

anyway, Weimer started it
2/11/2014 2:53pm
Says he's never separated that shoulder before....so does that mean he's out for a few races?

Bummer to see him crash out of practice like that

The Shop

neverwas
Fantasy
784th
2/11/2014 3:11pm
Bummer for Jake.
Thanks for the info
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
2/11/2014 3:17pm
Says he's never separated that shoulder before....so does that mean he's out for a few races?

Bummer to see him crash out of practice like that
Dunno. That's what doctors figure out. Smile
downard254
2/11/2014 3:50pm
peelout wrote:
i have a funny little story about Weimer from this weekend... went on a snowmobile trip up to Afton Wyoming this last weekend. Saturday night we...
i have a funny little story about Weimer from this weekend...

went on a snowmobile trip up to Afton Wyoming this last weekend. Saturday night we went out to a local bar hoping to catch the supercross race and luckily there were a few people there already watching it. anyway, Weimer is on the screen doing an interview and i told a couple of the guys i was with that i used to race locally against Jake (sorta, he was always a class age under me) and that he used to come to our local track before he turned pro and just completely wax the local pros. i then brought up Mike Healey and same thing, he'd come to Utah and beat every fast pro by a minute.

anyway, this drunk old woman overhears me and comes over and asks what i was talking about. before i could even start to respond she fucking broke out into a tantrum about hillclimbing snowmobiles and screaming at me and saying "f*ck you" over and over, this went on for about a minute and i was just completely shocked at wtf just happened. about 15 minutes later she starts screaming at me again saying "i can't believe you think you can ride with us, f*ck you, we beat you all the time, f*ck you!"

by then the bar staff noticed her and sat her ass down and she chilled out. she had one more outburst directed at me and then left. on her way out she stumbled wall to wall and sidestepped the door a couple times. dumb drunk cunt haha. it was the most random fucking thing ever.

the rest of our trip the guys i was with would just interupt me and scream "fuck you, we beat you, you can't ride with us!" it was hilarious. good ol' Debbie provided a ton of laughs.

anyway, Weimer started it
I love those kind of encounters. You retell that story till you're planted and it'll get better every time you remember it.

Post a reply to: Where was Weimer last weekend?

The Latest