Where to find Moto related cycling kit?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/7/2018 9:37 AM

I saw some people have pro circuit, FMF, Yoshimura and other cycling kits. Where can I find these for purchase?

Thanks!

|

6/7/2018 9:58 AM

Could be wrong but pretty sure you can't buy those. Made specially for the teams.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

6/7/2018 10:35 AM

A lot of that stuff is custom like said above.

If you want to support a cycling company with ties to moto, Spandex Stampede is my top choice.

Nick Evennou and Malcolm Macassey also have a company called The Mendid but i'm not sure their cycling kits are for sale yet. Last time I asked they were just test pieces.

|

6/7/2018 10:44 AM

|

6/7/2018 10:45 AM

|

6/7/2018 11:56 AM

Cadence makes a Fasthouse kit

Photo

|

6/8/2018 2:12 PM

Quit calling it "kit" in the USA we call it gear, Motocross gear, cycling gear. Kit is what dorks and flat billers call itblush . Dont be this guy. Photo

|

Ed Johnson

6/8/2018 2:30 PM

GrapeApe wrote:

Photo

I picked up one of these although I had to purchase it from a Euro vendor as it wasn't to be had stateside at least when I purchased it. Let me tell you though this stuff is about as small it can get. I ordered an XL knowing it was a similar to a race fit and it was really snug. I am not a big guy..160lbs and this is the tightest fitting cycling jersey I have in my collection. Now you know..

|

"A rule is a rule and without rules, there is Chaos"....Cosmo Kramer

6/8/2018 2:42 PM

lostboy819 wrote:

Quit calling it "kit" in the USA we call it gear, Motocross gear, cycling gear. Kit is what dorks and flat billers call itblush . Dont be this guy. Photo

I agree. It's gear not kit.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

6/8/2018 3:11 PM

|

6/8/2018 3:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/8/2018 3:21 PM

Pro riders get it for free, other people are full of Vaseline because they have been very deep to get one. If that makes any sense.

https://garneau.com/us/en/outlet
https://www.alebikewear.com/outlet

Style doesn't matter if you go fast.

|

6/8/2018 3:54 PM

|

6/8/2018 3:59 PM

lostboy819 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Nobody calls it cycling gear, in cycling it's a kit. In moto it is gear.

|

6/8/2018 6:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/8/2018 6:22 PM

|

Ed Johnson

6/8/2018 7:18 PM

Contacted Fasthouse in 2016 about cycling bibs:

"Hey boys,,

Love what you guys have done with the brand. Hoping to get my paws on "Fasthouse x Cadence Cycle Jersey" in Large, do you guys plan on having these back in stock anytime soon? I see you have the bib in large still so i'm good to go there, just the jersey.

Appreciate it, keep it up guys!"

Reply:

"We do not have any scheduled for this year. They may be on for 2017. Check back with us.

Thanks for asking.
the Crew "

|

6/8/2018 7:20 PM

Fox make these, I see them on Aussie MTB site for MTB i guess but looks same as cycling kit

https://www.mountainbikesdirect.com.au/fox-ascent-bib
Photo

|

6/8/2018 8:09 PM

RynoPower also makes a cycling kit, Fox and Alpinestars also make a kit but not sure how the quality compares to the high end road stuff, Ryno looks like he uses Hincapie stuff which is quality. I really liked the Oakley kit villopoto used to run but havent seen that recently just on ebay a long time ago.

|

6/8/2018 10:10 PM

Hey dude checkout https://voguecycling.com/, cheap stuff but it'll do.

|

6/8/2018 10:16 PM

GrapeApe wrote:

Photo

Vet57 wrote:

I picked up one of these although I had to purchase it from a Euro vendor as it wasn't to be had stateside at least when I purchased it. Let me tell you though this stuff is about as small it can get. I ordered an XL knowing it was a similar to a race fit and it was really snug. I am not a big guy..160lbs and this is the tightest fitting cycling jersey I have in my collection. Now you know..

WHO did you buy it from? I'll take one..

|

The above may be fact or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting. I am not sure, you have no chance.

6/8/2018 10:24 PM

22Ryann wrote:

Fox make these, I see them on Aussie MTB site for MTB i guess but looks same as cycling kit

https://www.mountainbikesdirect.com.au/fox-ascent-bib
Photo

I’m a Fox rider and run their MTB stuff and I like it a lot. I tried the bib though and the sizing was off. I was split between M and L and went L just to be safe. Could barely get the straps over my shoulders and that was with a lot of nut crunch. Highly recommend anything else they make for MTB though.

|

6/8/2018 10:28 PM

GrapeApe wrote:

Photo

Vet57 wrote:

Yeah the cyclists community is full of small people

I wear a XXL castelli jersey and I am 190 and 5’10”

And BTW the DD scrub pic is sooo awesome and makes any thread better

|

6/8/2018 11:50 PM

GrapeApe wrote:

Photo

Vet57 wrote:

I can't find it in stock, anywhere.

|

6/9/2018 9:05 AM

Apple_and_the_tree wrote:

I can't find it in stock, anywhere.

As above they never remade them after 16'

|

6/9/2018 10:04 AM

lostboy819 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

GrapeApe wrote:

Nobody calls it cycling gear, in cycling it's a kit. In moto it is gear.

Hillbilly vital dorks have no idea what a cycling kit is. Much less how to get one.

|