Where to buy VP in the PNW

8/30/2018 5:58pm
I am a SoCal transplant, now in Seattle and looking for some VP T4. Thought it would be easy to find - i was wrong Sad
I run it straight, and i am running out. Anyone on the board know some local dealers that carry it?
I've called a few and its all special order w/ min orders since nobody stocks it.
|
aone
8/30/2018 6:06pm
Tacoma Motorsports carries VP. There’s also a place in Federal Way called honest performance that I used to get it from. Honest performance used to dispense from larger containers if you bring your own jug. Most of the tracks up there are south of Seattle so both shops should be on the way.
Moto96
8/30/2018 6:26pm
You'd be surprised how fast a bike goes if you twist the throttle farther. And its free.
TeamGreen
8/30/2018 6:51pm
Call VP’s West Coast Office’s at 951-696-5100 and they’ll have a specific location for you.
Wade221
8/30/2018 8:07pm
aone wrote:
Tacoma Motorsports carries VP. There’s also a place in Federal Way called honest performance that I used to get it from. Honest performance used to dispense...
Tacoma Motorsports carries VP. There’s also a place in Federal Way called honest performance that I used to get it from. Honest performance used to dispense from larger containers if you bring your own jug. Most of the tracks up there are south of Seattle so both shops should be on the way.
Yeah, these would def be closer to you. I get my VP from Paulsons and/or Olympia Motorsports, cause I'm in Lacey. If you're coming to ride the Ridge or ORV, you could grab some. Usually pretty good stock on-hand

The Shop

omalley
8/30/2018 9:51pm Edited Date/Time 8/30/2018 9:52pm
Everett Powersports has VP in 5 gallon pails, pretty sure they have T4. Snohomish Cenex carries VP110 in bulk and various stuff in pails (C12 and U4.4 last time I looked if memory serves). They said they can get most VP stuff with some lead time.
Adventure Motorsports in Monroe has pails of VP110 typically.

Snohomish Cenex also has ethanol free 91 at the pump.
Doddy
8/31/2018 1:31am
omalley wrote:
Everett Powersports has VP in 5 gallon pails, pretty sure they have T4. Snohomish Cenex carries VP110 in bulk and various stuff in pails (C12 and...
Everett Powersports has VP in 5 gallon pails, pretty sure they have T4. Snohomish Cenex carries VP110 in bulk and various stuff in pails (C12 and U4.4 last time I looked if memory serves). They said they can get most VP stuff with some lead time.

Also, OK gas mart in north Everett has ethanol free 92.
8/31/2018 4:30pm
omalley wrote:
Everett Powersports has VP in 5 gallon pails, pretty sure they have T4. Snohomish Cenex carries VP110 in bulk and various stuff in pails (C12 and...

Doddy wrote:
Also, OK gas mart in north Everett has ethanol free 92.
Found some at Everett Powersports, thanks guys!!
mx510
Fantasy
1861st
8/31/2018 7:08pm
I am a SoCal transplant, now in Seattle and looking for some VP T4. Thought it would be easy to find - i was wrong :(...
I am a SoCal transplant, now in Seattle and looking for some VP T4. Thought it would be easy to find - i was wrong Sad
I run it straight, and i am running out. Anyone on the board know some local dealers that carry it?
I've called a few and its all special order w/ min orders since nobody stocks it.
If you are in Seattle "proper" I am sorry.
9/1/2018 2:46pm Edited Date/Time 9/1/2018 2:47pm
Welcome to the great PNW where you can get ethanol free gas. If you need high octane, you may need to venture out of Seattle proper to get VP. Otherwise, I would find a gas station with ethanol free gas (some of which will often have VP on pump).

The following website is helpful. Looks like there are quite a few ethanol free gas stations in the Seattle area. Often times, they cater to marine and farm equipment that require ethanol free gas (sometimes higher octane as well): https://www.pure-gas.org/index.jsp?stateprov=WA

Post a reply to: Where to buy VP in the PNW

The Latest