Where to buy Factory Mechanic Pit shirts?

5280mx
Edited Date/Time 2/2/2018 7:25am
Hello all...Been searching high and low online, can not seem to find anything besides KTM mechanic/pit shirts (maybe because they are repaired more often?) lol just kidding KTM guys.
Anyways, if anyone knows where to get the factory type button up mechanic shirts it would be appreciated!
Specifically looking for Honda stuff....Thanks! - edit- not looking for blank mechanic shirts, I found plenty of those online
|
mx317
2/1/2018 1:25pm
5280mx wrote:
Hello all...Been searching high and low online, can not seem to find anything besides KTM mechanic/pit shirts (maybe because they are repaired more often?) lol just...
Hello all...Been searching high and low online, can not seem to find anything besides KTM mechanic/pit shirts (maybe because they are repaired more often?) lol just kidding KTM guys.
Anyways, if anyone knows where to get the factory type button up mechanic shirts it would be appreciated!
Specifically looking for Honda stuff....Thanks! - edit- not looking for blank mechanic shirts, I found plenty of those online
I think Factory FX makes some.
Zesiger 112
Fantasy
2058th
2/1/2018 1:27pm
I just checked fx and all they have are t-shirts and hoodies. Still look nice though. Maybe try throttle jockey. Or look at places like motosport
rmoto003
2/1/2018 1:31pm
You gotta party in Temecula to get one of those, bro

The Shop

Falcon
Fantasy
856th
2/1/2018 1:36pm
Many times the actual items are not offered for sale. Race teams don't like it when Joe Public can walk right past a security guard in the pits at a Supercross and start wrenching on someone's bike or steal his sandwich.

That said, most teams have replica version which is really close to the real McCoy. You can buy Suzuki MotoGP product at a Suzuki dealer, and I know Yamaha used to make GYT-R versions of the factory pit shirts.

As for Honda, you can get Geico Honda stuff at 100%: http://www.ride100percent.com/motorsports/geico/shirts.html
Factory Honda stuff is made by Fox, but I don't think they sell the pit shirts.
2/1/2018 1:40pm
Mxlockers.com is good for clothing not normally available to the public. Hats, beanies ect. Not sure about mechanic jackets though
Rockinar
2/1/2018 2:00pm
Get a Klotz one and a premix scented candle for the garage so everyone knows you're a 2 stroke guy.

lumpy790
2/2/2018 5:23am
Defiance is at most East Coast Big Amateur & National events. They saved my butt when another shirt company did not deliver and Defiance brought my shirts to Loretta Lynns. They make the pit shirts for a lot of the teams!

http://defiancelifestyleclothing.com

Post a reply to: Where to buy Factory Mechanic Pit shirts?

The Latest