Where is she now?

MaxPower
Edited Date/Time 5/7/2018 5:59am
What does Ashley Fiolek now? She was a cute little chick that was Womens Champ 6 or so years ago and I haven't seen anything about her.I always thought she had an aggressive style
|
Huevos
5/6/2018 11:14am
She retired young and healthy.
5/6/2018 11:23am
Her and Patterson had a great battle at Millville when they had the women's races during the nationals. Didn't she quit because she felt wmx was going down the tubes? Not enough money, exposure, etc? She probably would have been an awesome brand ambassador. Honda would do well to look into that in these days of makeup to mud.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
5/6/2018 11:32am
MaxPower wrote:
What does Ashley Fiolek now? She was a cute little chick that was Womens Champ 6 or so years ago and I haven't seen anything about...
What does Ashley Fiolek now? She was a cute little chick that was Womens Champ 6 or so years ago and I haven't seen anything about her.I always thought she had an aggressive style
Still rides, teaches some MX schools, support from Husky and Fox, looks to be in a happy relationship with some other chick. I believe she also did some schooling.

Living an ordinary life.

The Shop

Motofinne
5/6/2018 11:47am Edited Date/Time 5/6/2018 12:10pm
It's a shame that Patterson and Fiolek never did the world championship. Is there any major WMX series in USA these days? They do 6 rounds in the GPs(Live streamed on MXGP-TV).
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
5/6/2018 11:54am
Motofinne wrote:
It's a shame that Patterson and Fiolek never did the world championship. Is there any major WMX series in USA these days? They do 6 rounds...
It's a shame that Patterson and Fiolek never did the world championship. Is there any major WMX series in USA these days? They do 6 rounds in the GPs(Live streamed on MXGP-TV).
As you know WMX is no longer what it used to be but it's still around. They have an 8 round series.

https://racewmx.com/events
Motofinne
5/6/2018 12:10pm
Motofinne wrote:
It's a shame that Patterson and Fiolek never did the world championship. Is there any major WMX series in USA these days? They do 6 rounds...
-MAVERICK- wrote:
As you know WMX is no longer what it used to be but it's still around. They have an 8 round series.

But are the races available to watch through a stream?
hillbilly
5/6/2018 12:13pm
MaxPower wrote:
What does Ashley Fiolek now? She was a cute little chick that was Womens Champ 6 or so years ago and I haven't seen anything about...
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Still rides, teaches some MX schools, support from Husky and Fox, looks to be in a happy relationship with some other chick. I believe she also...
Still rides, teaches some MX schools, support from Husky and Fox, looks to be in a happy relationship with some other chick. I believe she also did some schooling.

Living an ordinary life.
Booonnng
MXMattii
5/6/2018 12:53pm Edited Date/Time 5/6/2018 12:56pm
Fiolek did the WMX series in Europe with support of the Belgian LS Honda team.

I know because her dad and his friends fixed a bike for Clément Desalle to ride Washougal in 2010. They knew each other from LS Honda.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
5/6/2018 5:16pm
Motofinne wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:

Motofinne wrote:
But are the races available to watch through a stream?
I believe you can stream some of the races but not all of them. I know that the one's that take place at the Pro Nationals aren't streamed. The one's at the amateur nationals usually have a stream.

I don't follow the series so someone else might have more information on the subject.
imoto34
Fantasy
3174th
5/6/2018 6:37pm
I loved the first sign she gave me. Mad respect, learned to fluently sign just from meeting her.
dirtnapper
5/6/2018 7:53pm
MXMattii wrote:
Fiolek did the WMX series in Europe with support of the Belgian LS Honda team. [img]https://thumb.grindnetworks.com/-FeDqNAyzsP-BvBrrUJeIVUT8qE=/1200x630/filters:format(jpg):quality(80):max_bytes(500000):sharpen(0.2%2C1%2Cfalse):strip_exif():strip_icc()/https://cdn-motocross.transworld.net/blogs.dir/441/files/2009/12/agueda_ashleyfiolek.jpg[/img] I know because her dad and his friends fixed a...

I know because her dad and his friends fixed a bike for Clément Desalle to ride Washougal in 2010. They knew each other from LS Honda.
Yes correct.

Racer X did a TwoTribes with her and Livia Lancelot around that time, years ago. They were very good friends and competitors.

Didn't she once date Trey Canard? Or am I thinking of someone else......
Motofinne
5/7/2018 3:00am
MXMattii wrote:
Fiolek did the WMX series in Europe with support of the Belgian LS Honda team. [img]https://thumb.grindnetworks.com/-FeDqNAyzsP-BvBrrUJeIVUT8qE=/1200x630/filters:format(jpg):quality(80):max_bytes(500000):sharpen(0.2%2C1%2Cfalse):strip_exif():strip_icc()/https://cdn-motocross.transworld.net/blogs.dir/441/files/2009/12/agueda_ashleyfiolek.jpg[/img] I know because her dad and his friends fixed a...

That is true, i somehow missed that.

She got 6th in the points in 2008(she missed one round)!
tkimb
5/7/2018 7:52am
dirtnapper wrote:
Yes correct. Racer X did a TwoTribes with her and Livia Lancelot around that time, years ago. They were very good friends and competitors. Didn't she...
Yes correct.

Racer X did a TwoTribes with her and Livia Lancelot around that time, years ago. They were very good friends and competitors.

Didn't she once date Trey Canard? Or am I thinking of someone else......
Yeah when she was first starting out at Honda she was dating Canard, among some people she was actually the bigger name at the time.

I think she ultimately quit because she could. Won a ton of things, a ton of money, still young and healthy, and wasn't happy with how the sport was going (backwards, even with her effort to help it). Living a normal life, doing what she enjoys and not having to worry about money or working 40 hours a week. Kinda sounds like a couple former champs..

She actually won one of her championships by staying in the race after crashing and breaking her collarbone and finishing the race on her mangled bike.

Post a reply to: Where is she now?

The Latest