Where is Larry Brookes

Related:
Create New Tag

6/12/2018 3:57 PM

Last I heard he was involved in that 450 team with Jeff Ward that signed Dean Wilson and havent heard a peep since?

|

6/12/2018 3:59 PM

He works for a Suzuki amateur team that Is mostly funded by private sponsors. Last i heard anyhoo.

|

Did i do that?

6/12/2018 3:59 PM

Doing some stuff with Chaparral last time I heard him on pulp if I’m not mistaken

|

6/12/2018 4:00 PM

wm741 wrote:

Doing some stuff with Chaparral last time I heard him on pulp if I’m not mistaken

That was a few years ago I think.

|

6/12/2018 4:02 PM

I don't know but his last ig vid is one of the best things I've ever seen

|

6/12/2018 5:32 PM

gnarwhip wrote:

I don't know but his last ig vid is one of the best things I've ever seen

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjGlkp8hb4_/?taken-by=l_brooks

those frigging scooters are a plague

|

6/12/2018 5:58 PM

He’s team manager of the BARX Suzuki Amatuer Team currently.

|

6/12/2018 6:50 PM

He was posting here just last week

|

6/12/2018 7:17 PM

MrKnowNothing wrote:

Last I heard he was involved in that 450 team with Jeff Ward that signed Dean Wilson and havent heard a peep since?

Got your wires crossed there

|

6/12/2018 7:26 PM

gnarwhip wrote:

I don't know but his last ig vid is one of the best things I've ever seen

milliebays wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjGlkp8hb4_/?taken-by=l_brooks

those frigging scooters are a plague

Was that video serious? The tunes, the flowing locks, the sick air. I'm in agreement, that video was top notch.

|

United States of America

6/12/2018 7:33 PM

Was wondering the same. I remember in the late 80's I gave him some Brooks Racing stickers (before custom stickers were easily attained). Later I saw the stickers on his pit board, made my day! I used to enjoy watching him ride, very aggressive! Hope he's doing good.

|

6/12/2018 7:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/12/2018 7:57 PM

Seemed to have lost his mind for a little while there while managing San Manuel and doing those articles for mxa.
Never really hearch much from him since.

|

6/12/2018 8:03 PM

Bar x amateur team

|

6/12/2018 8:44 PM

He owns a peanut farm in Hawaii

|

6/12/2018 10:05 PM

|