Where is JG33

Related:
Create New Tag

3/4/2020 5:38 PM

Sorry to start an entire thread but does anyone know what he is up to?

|

3/4/2020 5:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/4/2020 5:42 PM

Racin trucks!

Mav put up a link to his instagram with more info a month or so ago. I’m too lazy to search for it.

|

3/4/2020 5:54 PM

I posted the following a while back. GuyB also said he's going truck racing.

The post is from December 2019.

View this post on Instagram

🤔

A post shared by Josh Grant (@joshgrant33) on

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

3/4/2020 5:57 PM

Yeah he's racing 18 wheelers

|

3/4/2020 6:04 PM

disbanded wrote:

Yeah, no...no.

|

3/4/2020 6:19 PM

I’m pretty sure he’s going to be racing a few nationals this year.
The pic/ rendering of the hauler is a few years old, but he is planning on going truck racing as well. Not sure when/ where he’ll start that journey...

|

3/4/2020 6:27 PM

I talked to him and his wife over at Perris two weeks ago for SwapMoto, they are very nice people. His kids are racing now so I assume that takes up a lot of his time. Maybe he will race some nationals this year.

|

2017 CRF450r

3/4/2020 6:32 PM

disbanded wrote:

GuyB wrote:

Yeah, no...no.

lol laughing

|

3/4/2020 6:36 PM

disbanded wrote:

GuyB wrote:

Yeah, no...no.

Donovan759 wrote:

lol laughing

Truck racing is that NASCAR Truck racing or McGrath like truck racing?

|

3/4/2020 6:38 PM

Racing trucks and being a Dad.

|

3/4/2020 7:18 PM

GuyB wrote:

Yeah, no...no.

Donovan759 wrote:

lol laughing

MXMattii wrote:

Off-road trucks.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

3/4/2020 8:07 PM

Thanks everyone!

|

3/4/2020 8:19 PM

Hangar 24 isn’t bad beer either... good for JG!

|

Never try to argue with idiots; they will only bring you down to their level.....and being more experienced, they will beat you at their own game!

2006 KX250

3/5/2020 12:35 AM

GuyB wrote:

Yeah, no...no.

Donovan759 wrote:

lol laughing

MXMattii wrote:

short course(mcgrath like)

|

3/5/2020 4:37 AM

I never figured out how a motorcycle rider ever gets any fun out of driving a 4 wheel vehicle. You ride a motorcycle and you as the rider have input into what the bike does. A 4 wheel vehicle you are basically just going for a ride. You cannot really control any part of the vehicle.

Boring.

|

3/5/2020 5:10 AM

zippytech wrote:

I never figured out how a motorcycle rider ever gets any fun out of driving a 4 wheel vehicle. You ride a motorcycle and you as the rider have input into what the bike does. A 4 wheel vehicle you are basically just going for a ride. You cannot really control any part of the vehicle.

Boring.

I would suggest that of you have had the injuries that grant has that racing a cage might be kind of appealing

|

3/5/2020 5:22 AM

zippytech wrote:

Boring.

My dude,

are you suggesting that these people do not control their machines... and are from the lights out just along for a ride?

Photo

They all have to be lucky to survive those uncontrollable laps at those speeds with 500+bhp few feet infront of their merry balls. cool

|

- Filthy Euro
- Silly prankster
- Life-long Zook fan
- Rooting for all privateers on this rotating ball of carbon, hydrogen, silicon and poop

3/5/2020 5:47 AM

zippytech wrote:

Boring.

You have obviously never driven a race car... and Im not talking about your buddies CRX with coilovers on it.

You would be surprised what you can make a 4 wheel car do when you are strapped into it and a part of it. (5 Points and a cage)

|

3/5/2020 5:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/5/2020 5:55 AM

akmx17 wrote:

Racing trucks and being a Dad.

Pretty cool combo. Works for MC.

|

3/5/2020 5:58 AM

I am just saying it's not like you can weight the outside peg, throw your hips to one side of the seat.. Be sides the gas,steering wheel and brakes you don't have near the input you do with a motorcycle.

|

3/5/2020 6:12 AM

zippytech wrote:

I am just saying it's not like you can weight the outside peg, throw your hips to one side of the seat.. Be sides the gas,steering wheel and brakes you don't have near the input you do with a motorcycle.

Try to heal/toe feather brake and gas while counter steering and feathering the e brake all at once while g forces are trying to throw you out of the cockpit. Driving is insanely thrilling. Especially in a race car/ truck

|

3/5/2020 3:54 PM

zippytech wrote:

I'd be willing to bet that you don't do any of those things either while you ride laughing tongue

|

3/5/2020 4:47 PM

zippytech wrote:

Boring.

I spent a weekend in a single seat utv and it was an absolute blast. Not a truck but it has 4 wheels like other couches. Best part was, I drank beer the whole weekend as well. Never would do that and hit the moto track.

|

3/6/2020 7:20 AM

zippytech wrote:

Boring.

i used to think like this too and then i started tracking my car and ill say its almost as fun as riding. not the same but pretty damn close.

its alot harder than it looks and when you're older its alot more appealing. you dont get dirty and it isnt as dangerous

|