Where has DC been?

Zycki11
6/10/2022 2:56pm
The dude is busy… personally, I have spoken to him a few times and the guy bleeds moto. He cares and for the right reasons. He took the time to email me, call me, and discuss safety issues with tracks for a solid hour. The guy is open to suggestions and does what he can to benefit the sport. Things are not always perfect and when it came to MAVTV I was annoyed. But it is on MAVTV to produce a product. Just like it is on DC to sit on them and make sure they follow through which I believe happened.
plowboy
6/10/2022 3:56pm
DC is taking a break from Vital. This came directly from his mouth. He said the negativity was getting him down. He said he's doing everything in his power to fix the broadcast issues but he doesn't have much sway or control. He's the kinda guy that takes criticism to heart. I hope we didn't run him off for good.
plowboy
6/10/2022 3:59pm
Keefer said last he saw DC, DC was in his man-cave counting massive stacks of cash.
Lol...if that dude is rich...he works and dresses like a ditch digger. He damn sure ain't livin' large.Wink
6/10/2022 4:00pm
I really enjoy it and like it that he comes here to read fan input and discuss stuff. Not many industries where you see that happen from people in his position!

The Shop

Sully
6/10/2022 5:15pm
He covers pretty much everything in this thread in the first part of this week's Racerhead (including drone guy being banned for life from all nationals).
brocster
6/10/2022 5:20pm
Keefer said last he saw DC, DC was in his man-cave counting massive stacks of cash.
plowboy wrote:
Lol...if that dude is rich...he works and dresses like a ditch digger. He damn sure ain't livin' large.Wink
Sorry, but the way you dress and the way you work is not a good measure of your “wealth”. Know a couple millionaires that shop at Wal Mart and mow their own lawns.
plowboy
6/10/2022 5:25pm
brocster wrote:
Sorry, but the way you dress and the way you work is not a good measure of your “wealth”. Know a couple millionaires that shop at...
Sorry, but the way you dress and the way you work is not a good measure of your “wealth”. Know a couple millionaires that shop at Wal Mart and mow their own lawns.
I didn't say he doesn't have money but he works like he doesn't. And yes, he dresses for the dirty hard work he does every weekend. I'd call that a passion for your job. DC is good people...and if he's stored up a few bones...I reckon he earned 'em.
brocster
6/10/2022 9:45pm
brocster wrote:
Sorry, but the way you dress and the way you work is not a good measure of your “wealth”. Know a couple millionaires that shop at...
plowboy wrote:
I didn't say he doesn't have money but he works like he doesn't. And yes, he dresses for the dirty hard work he does every weekend...
I didn't say he doesn't have money but he works like he doesn't. And yes, he dresses for the dirty hard work he does every weekend. I'd call that a passion for your job. DC is good people...and if he's stored up a few bones...I reckon he earned 'em.
I don’t disagree with any of that. Does he have passion? Yes. Is he good people? Yes. Could too much of both of those be an issue? Yes. Having too many irons in the fire doesn’t always allow time for crossing all the T’s and dotting all the I’s at each of them. I wouldn’t want a day in the life with all that he has on his plate currently but would be fun take a stab at being really good at one or two of them.

Enjoy your time in Colorado!
6/10/2022 10:31pm
plowboy wrote:
brocster wrote:
I know a multi-millionaire who has only recently updated from his 18 year old sprinter van…. He now drives a four year old sprinter van..
8tensolutions
6/10/2022 10:37pm
Who cares how much money DC has? He and his entirely family have worked their entire lives to build this sport at the amateur and pro level. He should have millions of you ask me.
6/11/2022 12:37am
Sorry, if he can't organise a " root in a brothel" hire someone who can!
I'm sure there is a savy bulldog out there that can improve the show, and make DC,s life easier.
TXDirt
6/11/2022 1:40pm
They're still in the meeting discussing every possible scenario with MavTV.

Surprisingly, no one in the meeting brought up the idea of more subscribers then they could handle.

Shocker!!

I mean they probably brought up the scenario of a UFO taking out the cell phone tower. And have a plan for that.

But it just never occurred to them at round one they might have more subscribers then they thought.

Capacity issues were never discussed in any of the meetings DC said they had going over every possible scenario.

Ridiculous.

Post a reply to: Where has DC been?

The Latest