Where do you ride?

kkawboy14
11/8/2017 7:42am Edited Date/Time 11/8/2017 7:55am
If only 120 sum people have voted then this website wouldn't be functioning very well. Not everyone sees this at once, this is an American website...
If only 120 sum people have voted then this website wouldn't be functioning very well. Not everyone sees this at once, this is an American website, most users will be American.
kkawboy14 wrote:
A lot of the people here don’t ride!
At this point it sounds like you’re making up a bunch of excuses probably to piss me off. You never needed from the get go to...
At this point it sounds like you’re making up a bunch of excuses probably to piss me off. You never needed from the get go to tell me if someones riding or not or where they’re from.
Why would I be trying to piss you off? You kept asking for input....all I did was explain to you why you aren’t getting mountains of input. I also responded to your “joke”

I doubt most of the people at a SX ride, it seems like most of the people here used to ride but don’t seem to ride anymore.

It also seems like a big chunk of the people here are European riders!

Add all of that to your POLL, “Where do you ride OR where would you ride if you had a bike and your woman would let you ride?”
kkawboy14
11/8/2017 8:01am Edited Date/Time 11/8/2017 8:12am
Also you will notice your poll is at 141 and the Fundraiser for OCscotty is at 147 responses.....that would give a good idea of how many riders there are here.

I am curious how many riders you think are here?
11/8/2017 1:31pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
Also you will notice your poll is at 141 and the Fundraiser for OCscotty is at 147 responses.....that would give a good idea of how many...
Also you will notice your poll is at 141 and the Fundraiser for OCscotty is at 147 responses.....that would give a good idea of how many riders there are here.

Just to let you in on a little secret fundraising takes money.. this takes nothing. Theres no way 140 people ride when you can find tons of individuals talking about riding who ive never seen before. Also OC’s fundraiser has 11k views how did 140 people make 11k views.

The Shop

imoto34
Fantasy
3179th
11/8/2017 3:59pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
Also you will notice your poll is at 141 and the Fundraiser for OCscotty is at 147 responses.....that would give a good idea of how many...

Just to let you in on a little secret fundraising takes money.. this takes nothing. Theres no way 140 people ride when you can find tons...
Just to let you in on a little secret fundraising takes money.. this takes nothing. Theres no way 140 people ride when you can find tons of individuals talking about riding who ive never seen before. Also OC’s fundraiser has 11k views how did 140 people make 11k views.
Suspention Laughing

kkawboy14
11/8/2017 6:12pm Edited Date/Time 11/8/2017 6:28pm
kkawboy14 wrote:

Just to let you in on a little secret fundraising takes money.. this takes nothing. Theres no way 140 people ride when you can find tons...
I’m just trying to help, sorry if it’s not helping!

If 200 people look at a thread 55 times to see what everyone is saying that would be 11000 views

Your also missing how I’m trying to help you in your poll 1) I keep bumping it up 2) I’ve been curious to see these 1000s of riders here prove me wrong
jarvinator
11/8/2017 7:11pm
hope this helps...
Little bit of 12 and a littler bit of 14.
Started out in far nort of 23.

Post a reply to: Where do you ride?

The Latest