Where can I buy this CR restyle kit?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/20/2017 11:23 AM

Does anyone know where I can purchase this Polisport CR restyle kit? Not the TX Race kit, Polisport.

9/20/2017 11:25 AM

What Blake Pens said. Newer CRF plastics just dont good good on CR frames.

9/20/2017 11:32 AM

Thought this was going to be a TX race conversion kit but I was wrong.

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

9/20/2017 11:34 AM

Looks like shit

9/20/2017 11:36 AM

Photoshop????

9/20/2017 11:57 AM

Don't be a dip shit! I did not ask for opinions of how it looks. I want to know who sells it.

9/20/2017 12:00 PM

Honda Man 66 wrote:

Don't be a dip shit! I did not ask for opinions of how it looks. I want to know who sells it.

no shit this site is full of these little dudes with short mans syndrome. Its the worst site on earth for it.

9/20/2017 12:12 PM

It is not offered on the Polisport website yet.

This is the only restyle I have seen available.
http://txrace.com/

9/20/2017 12:24 PM

It says 2018 so I'm assuming it's coming out sometime next year.

Personally I think the only way the Honda's look good with the newer plastics is if it's an AF build. The restyled plastic just look horrible on those bikes in my opinion. Obviously different budgets.

“Goose, it’s time to buzz the tower.”

9/20/2017 12:24 PM

Wait for it...

Some ass-clown is gonna get into the "Front Fender" mythology

"Pearls and swine bereft of me. Long and weary my road has been."
Chris Cornell, 1964-2017

9/20/2017 12:33 PM

Berni wrote:

Photoshop????

Yup, must be, I've searched for thirty minutes and come up empty handed, also not on Polisport's site.

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

9/20/2017 12:44 PM

Honda Man 66 wrote:

Don't be a dip shit! I did not ask for opinions of how it looks. I want to know who sells it.

Well sorry cant help you there. Maybe if you opened up your eyes and used a cool thing called google you might find something like that.

9/20/2017 12:48 PM

m.hardesty16 wrote:

Well sorry cant help you there. Maybe if you opened up your eyes and used a cool thing called google you might find something like that.

Bro... change your Man-pon.

9/20/2017 12:51 PM

Looks like photoshop

#1
KX125

9/20/2017 1:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/20/2017 1:05 PM

Thats absolutely photoshopped, look at the rear fender, but that doesn't mean it isn't really going to be a product you can buy. Lots of things that you can buy are photoshopped. That being said I don't know if I believe this. Where is a link to buy or pre order? Is the poster a reputable person? Who is he? Why would they even make this for a years old bike that barely anybody rides anymore and the people that do like the original look just fine... Seems crazy to me. Before I even decide if the picture is real or not or if this is true I ask why and the why doesn't add up.

9/20/2017 1:18 PM

Call Polisport

9/20/2017 1:30 PM

All I can find is page 89 (or 91 in a pdf viewer) with the part numbers in their 2018 catalog
https://www.polisport.com/en/off-road/downloads/catalogo2_gb.pdf

This site has it listed in their 2017 catalog (or at least it sort of resembles it)
https://issuu.com/polisport/docs/cat_offroad_17_cat3/106

And this foreign site, however legit, has it listed but not in stock:

https://issuu.com/polisport/docs/cat_offroad_17_cat3/106

Your best bet is probably to call Polisport like Markpolo400 said.

9/20/2017 1:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/20/2017 1:43 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

It says 2018 so I'm assuming it's coming out sometime next year.

Personally I think the only way the Honda's look good with the newer plastics is if it's an AF build. The restyled plastic just look horrible on those bikes in my opinion. Obviously different budgets.

These bikes have a great chassis. No reason to put this motor in something else. It'd be nice to update the look, but not critical.

9/20/2017 1:41 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

It says 2018 so I'm assuming it's coming out sometime next year.

Personally I think the only way the Honda's look good with the newer plastics is if it's an AF build. The restyled plastic just look horrible on those bikes in my opinion. Obviously different budgets.

Honda Man 66 wrote:

These bikes have a great chassis. No reason to put this motor in something else. It'd be nice to update the look, but not critical.

I just love the clean look of those last gen CR's. I get why people want to update the look of them but they look fine just the way they are.

#2018 Either they are releasing it in 2018 or they are trying to get enough demand for it in order to invest in making them. Your best bet is to email/call them. They'll know more than anyone on this board.

“Goose, it’s time to buzz the tower.”

9/20/2017 1:58 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

It says 2018 so I'm assuming it's coming out sometime next year.

Personally I think the only way the Honda's look good with the newer plastics is if it's an AF build. The restyled plastic just look horrible on those bikes in my opinion. Obviously different budgets.

Honda Man 66 wrote:

These bikes have a great chassis. No reason to put this motor in something else. It'd be nice to update the look, but not critical.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I just love the clean look of those last gen CR's. I get why people want to update the look of them but they look fine just the way they are.

#2018 Either they are releasing it in 2018 or they are trying to get enough demand for it in order to invest in making them. Your best bet is to email/call them. They'll know more than anyone on this board.

X2, crazy idea. Contact the source.

9/20/2017 2:09 PM

If you look at the kit it will be wider at the airbox than the stock plastics. I kind of dig the look but don't think I would go that route. I would have to see it in person.

9/20/2017 4:38 PM

Markopolo400 wrote:

Call Polisport

THIS^^

Could have found out the answer during business hours way faster then writing a post on vital and awaiting factual replies.

9/20/2017 6:41 PM

Yuck. I even went away from a CRF front end and back to the 04 front end with a half vent cycra.

Osama Bin Mixin - Head of the 2-stroke Taliban

9/20/2017 7:46 PM

^^^ The CR's with the CRF front fender looks weird to me. Not sure if it's the style or the angle but they clearly don't go well together.

Same thing with the KX's with the KXF front fender. For some reason the KXF front fender on the KX look huge. They look better than the CR's but still odd.

The older RM's with the RMZ fender look pretty good.

As for the YZ's I still prefer the front fender they used back in '06 up until they changed the design.

“Goose, it’s time to buzz the tower.”

9/20/2017 8:00 PM

Ehh looks alright. I might be interested in one.

9/21/2017 6:12 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

^^^ The CR's with the CRF front fender looks weird to me. Not sure if it's the style or the angle but they clearly don't go well together.

Same thing with the KX's with the KXF front fender. For some reason the KXF front fender on the KX look huge. They look better than the CR's but still odd.

The older RM's with the RMZ fender look pretty good.

As for the YZ's I still prefer the front fender they used back in '06 up until they changed the design.





Osama Bin Mixin - Head of the 2-stroke Taliban

9/21/2017 7:46 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

^^^ The CR's with the CRF front fender looks weird to me. Not sure if it's the style or the angle but they clearly don't go well together.

Same thing with the KX's with the KXF front fender. For some reason the KXF front fender on the KX look huge. They look better than the CR's but still odd.

The older RM's with the RMZ fender look pretty good.

As for the YZ's I still prefer the front fender they used back in '06 up until they changed the design.

JW381 wrote:



That's what I mean. They look good as is.

The newer CRF fender just doesn't look good with the way the plastic were designed on the CR's.

Any graphics going on that thing? Once they're on you know what thread to post it in.

“Goose, it’s time to buzz the tower.”

9/21/2017 7:53 AM

To each there own

9/27/2017 2:23 PM

Honda Man 66 wrote:

Does anyone know where I can purchase this Polisport CR restyle kit? Not the TX Race kit, Polisport.

Confirmed....Polisport is making the Restyle Kit for the 02-07 CR125/250.

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

9/27/2017 2:28 PM

Maybe ML has some info. He saw their add in person at AIME - http://www.vitalmx.com/features/2017-AIMExpo-American-International-Motorcycle-Expo,5570