Where are the geico bikes

bigk218
Fantasy
3155th
In Jetts recent interview he mentioned that he is riding his exact geico bike under the factory rig. What has geico done with all their parts since they have folded. I’m guessing gave a majority of the parts, equipment, etc to the factory team.. but what about CM. Was he able to get his hands on a geico engine or is his new program completely different? Haven’t heard much on this.
|
numbers
12/7/2020 3:42pm
bigk218 wrote:
In Jetts recent interview he mentioned that he is riding his exact geico bike under the factory rig. What has geico done with all their parts...
In Jetts recent interview he mentioned that he is riding his exact geico bike under the factory rig. What has geico done with all their parts since they have folded. I’m guessing gave a majority of the parts, equipment, etc to the factory team.. but what about CM. Was he able to get his hands on a geico engine or is his new program completely different? Haven’t heard much on this.
You didn't see the huge list of items for sale on Racer Xs web page.
RichieW13
Fantasy
2913th
12/7/2020 5:16pm
bigk218 wrote:
In Jetts recent interview he mentioned that he is riding his exact geico bike under the factory rig. What has geico done with all their parts...
Who is CM?

The Shop

MotofactioN
12/7/2020 5:31pm
Why do you care? Are you going to purchase them all and stockpile them? Silly
bigk218
Fantasy
3155th
12/7/2020 6:09pm
Well honestly I’m curious to see if cm was able to get his hands on them as well or just Jett and hunter. Also curious what engine package people are running. It’s called wanting to be an I formed fan.
MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
12/7/2020 6:16pm Edited Date/Time 12/7/2020 6:17pm
bigk218 wrote:
Well honestly I’m curious to see if cm was able to get his hands on them as well or just Jett and hunter. Also curious what...
Well honestly I’m curious to see if cm was able to get his hands on them as well or just Jett and hunter. Also curious what engine package people are running. It’s called wanting to be an I formed fan.
Thats not allowed here. You're not important enough to know who violates contracts, why race winning riders are no longer on teams, or who's former factory supported race bikes were provided to remaining Honda teams.

Just sit there, soak up every minute of bro-down "media", support team sponsors, and know your fucking place.... pesant
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
12/7/2020 6:21pm
Honda took a sledge to em and dropped em in the dumpster.
nick610s
12/7/2020 6:22pm
If you look at jetts recent photo shoot he’s def riding his Geico Honda. Still has factory connection stickers on forks and Geico Hinson clutch cover.
12/7/2020 6:30pm
Think about all the time Geico has developing that package into a winner. HRC is lucky to have all that R&D experience to fall back on going into 2021 SX.
Leeham
Fantasy
3084th
12/7/2020 8:31pm
I reckon they are using the Geico Engine until they are used up. Then just take the same spec engines and just rebrand them for HRC Honda. Watching Geico Hondas YT videos, I want to say each bike had 2 fully built engines, one in the bike and one spare, and a couple extras for a rainy day. The rest of the stuff I am sure just got moved (bolts, bearings, etc.)
bigk218
Fantasy
3155th
12/8/2020 7:49am Edited Date/Time 12/8/2020 8:15am
bigk218 wrote:
Well honestly I’m curious to see if cm was able to get his hands on them as well or just Jett and hunter. Also curious what...
MxKing809 wrote:
Thats not allowed here. You're not important enough to know who violates contracts, why race winning riders are no longer on teams, or who's former factory...
Thats not allowed here. You're not important enough to know who violates contracts, why race winning riders are no longer on teams, or who's former factory supported race bikes were provided to remaining Honda teams.

Just sit there, soak up every minute of bro-down "media", support team sponsors, and know your fucking place.... pesant
Sorry for just wanting to see if geico was in some way or another able to continue helping cm. I’m sure he’s on perfectly good equipment but with all the spare parts it would be nice if Honda was able to continue helping.

It was just a question guys. Not trying to start anything. Thanks for your input though.
MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
12/8/2020 9:12am
bigk218 wrote:
MxKing809 wrote:
Thats not allowed here. You're not important enough to know who violates contracts, why race winning riders are no longer on teams, or who's former factory...

bigk218 wrote:
Sorry for just wanting to see if geico was in some way or another able to continue helping cm. I’m sure he’s on perfectly good equipment...
Sorry for just wanting to see if geico was in some way or another able to continue helping cm. I’m sure he’s on perfectly good equipment but with all the spare parts it would be nice if Honda was able to continue helping.

It was just a question guys. Not trying to start anything. Thanks for your input though.
Oh shit, sorry bro. I completely agree with you.

My comment was tounge in cheek to the highest degree, and wasn't meant to be directed to you.

More of a critique of the media system and distain for people who ask questions like:

"What happened to Baggett?"

"What was in Davi's locker?"

"Why didn't Stew get a factory ECU?"

"Was that really Brandon's first race?"

"Can you order pizza and play Rocket League at an auto detailing company?"
gt80rider
12/8/2020 9:20am
Think about all the time Geico has developing that package into a winner. HRC is lucky to have all that R&D experience to fall back on...
Think about all the time Geico has developing that package into a winner. HRC is lucky to have all that R&D experience to fall back on going into 2021 SX.
Ummm... All I see is Star bikes pulling them like they are dragging cement blocks behind them... what is this "winning package" that you speak about??
JBlain619
12/8/2020 9:22am
MxKing809 wrote:

Funniest thing I've read on here in a while! Appreciate it G! Laughing
LaughingLaughing
bigk218
Fantasy
3155th
12/8/2020 9:36am
MxKing809 wrote:

bigk218 wrote:
Sorry for just wanting to see if geico was in some way or another able to continue helping cm. I’m sure he’s on perfectly good equipment...

MxKing809 wrote:
Oh shit, sorry bro. I completely agree with you. My comment was tounge in cheek to the highest degree, and wasn't meant to be directed to...
Oh shit, sorry bro. I completely agree with you.

My comment was tounge in cheek to the highest degree, and wasn't meant to be directed to you.

More of a critique of the media system and distain for people who ask questions like:

"What happened to Baggett?"

"What was in Davi's locker?"

"Why didn't Stew get a factory ECU?"

"Was that really Brandon's first race?"

"Can you order pizza and play Rocket League at an auto detailing company?"
All good bro. Good stuff!
kb228
12/8/2020 9:44am
Honda literally absorbed geico honda. Parts bikes etc.. all purchased to avoid reinventing the wheel.
12/8/2020 9:47am
Somewhat off topic but he can't run full factory HRC suspension because of rules for the 250 class right?
12/8/2020 9:57am
Think about all the time Geico has developing that package into a winner. HRC is lucky to have all that R&D experience to fall back on...
gt80rider wrote:
Ummm... All I see is Star bikes pulling them like they are dragging cement blocks behind them... what is this "winning package" that you speak about??
Did you sleep through East Coast Supercross this year? How about the AMA outdoor finale at Pala? If you look at what a horsepower disadvantage a stock CRF250R is at compared to a YZ250F, I think it is obvious that the Geico team did one helluva job polishing the turd.
Sparkalounger
12/8/2020 10:18am
Somewhat off topic but he can't run full factory HRC suspension because of rules for the 250 class right?
Not all of them...
I know of a Geico bike that was purchased (by an average guy) and shipped to MN.
romain524
12/8/2020 7:32pm
Mumford doesn’t have a Geico engine, Chad at XPR is doing the Chaparral team’s engines this year.
soggy
Fantasy
3846th
12/8/2020 7:55pm
bigk218 wrote:

Mumford said in an interview with swap twisted or xpr was doing his engines, can’t remember which now

Post a reply to: Where are the geico bikes

The Latest