Where are the geico bikes

Related:
Create New Tag

12/7/2020 3:19 PM

In Jetts recent interview he mentioned that he is riding his exact geico bike under the factory rig. What has geico done with all their parts since they have folded. I’m guessing gave a majority of the parts, equipment, etc to the factory team.. but what about CM. Was he able to get his hands on a geico engine or is his new program completely different? Haven’t heard much on this.

|

12/7/2020 3:35 PM

That one guy on twitter

|

12/7/2020 3:42 PM

bigk218 wrote:

In Jetts recent interview he mentioned that he is riding his exact geico bike under the factory rig. What has geico done with all their parts since they have folded. I’m guessing gave a majority of the parts, equipment, etc to the factory team.. but what about CM. Was he able to get his hands on a geico engine or is his new program completely different? Haven’t heard much on this.

You didn't see the huge list of items for sale on Racer Xs web page.

|

12/7/2020 5:16 PM

bigk218 wrote:

Who is CM?

|

12/7/2020 5:26 PM

Carson Mumford

|

12/7/2020 5:31 PM

Why do you care? Are you going to purchase them all and stockpile them? silly

|

12/7/2020 6:09 PM

MotofactioN wrote:

Well honestly I’m curious to see if cm was able to get his hands on them as well or just Jett and hunter. Also curious what engine package people are running. It’s called wanting to be an I formed fan.

|

12/7/2020 6:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/7/2020 6:17 PM

MotofactioN wrote:

bigk218 wrote:

Well honestly I’m curious to see if cm was able to get his hands on them as well or just Jett and hunter. Also curious what engine package people are running. It’s called wanting to be an I formed fan.

Thats not allowed here. You're not important enough to know who violates contracts, why race winning riders are no longer on teams, or who's former factory supported race bikes were provided to remaining Honda teams.

Just sit there, soak up every minute of bro-down "media", support team sponsors, and know your fucking place.... pesant

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

12/7/2020 6:21 PM

Honda took a sledge to em and dropped em in the dumpster.

|

12/7/2020 6:22 PM

If you look at jetts recent photo shoot he’s def riding his Geico Honda. Still has factory connection stickers on forks and Geico Hinson clutch cover.

|

12/7/2020 6:30 PM

Think about all the time Geico has developing that package into a winner. HRC is lucky to have all that R&D experience to fall back on going into 2021 SX.

|

12/7/2020 8:31 PM

I reckon they are using the Geico Engine until they are used up. Then just take the same spec engines and just rebrand them for HRC Honda. Watching Geico Hondas YT videos, I want to say each bike had 2 fully built engines, one in the bike and one spare, and a couple extras for a rainy day. The rest of the stuff I am sure just got moved (bolts, bearings, etc.)

|

Gone:
2006 CRF230F
2008 KTM 200 XC
2017 KTM 250 SX
2019 CRF250R
Current: 2021 YZ250F

12/8/2020 7:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/8/2020 8:15 AM

MotofactioN wrote:

bigk218 wrote:

MxKing809 wrote:

Thats not allowed here. You're not important enough to know who violates contracts, why race winning riders are no longer on teams, or who's former factory supported race bikes were provided to remaining Honda teams.

Just sit there, soak up every minute of bro-down "media", support team sponsors, and know your fucking place.... pesant

Sorry for just wanting to see if geico was in some way or another able to continue helping cm. I’m sure he’s on perfectly good equipment but with all the spare parts it would be nice if Honda was able to continue helping.

It was just a question guys. Not trying to start anything. Thanks for your input though.

|

12/8/2020 9:12 AM

bigk218 wrote:

MxKing809 wrote:

bigk218 wrote:

Sorry for just wanting to see if geico was in some way or another able to continue helping cm. I’m sure he’s on perfectly good equipment but with all the spare parts it would be nice if Honda was able to continue helping.

It was just a question guys. Not trying to start anything. Thanks for your input though.

Oh shit, sorry bro. I completely agree with you.

My comment was tounge in cheek to the highest degree, and wasn't meant to be directed to you.

More of a critique of the media system and distain for people who ask questions like:

"What happened to Baggett?"

"What was in Davi's locker?"

"Why didn't Stew get a factory ECU?"

"Was that really Brandon's first race?"

"Can you order pizza and play Rocket League at an auto detailing company?"

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

12/8/2020 9:20 AM

quadzrulebro wrote:

Think about all the time Geico has developing that package into a winner. HRC is lucky to have all that R&D experience to fall back on going into 2021 SX.

Ummm... All I see is Star bikes pulling them like they are dragging cement blocks behind them... what is this "winning package" that you speak about??

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

12/8/2020 9:22 AM

MxKing809 wrote:

Funniest thing I've read on here in a while! Appreciate it G! laughing
laughing laughing

|

12/8/2020 9:36 AM

MxKing809 wrote:

bigk218 wrote:

MxKing809 wrote:

Oh shit, sorry bro. I completely agree with you.

My comment was tounge in cheek to the highest degree, and wasn't meant to be directed to you.

More of a critique of the media system and distain for people who ask questions like:

"What happened to Baggett?"

"What was in Davi's locker?"

"Why didn't Stew get a factory ECU?"

"Was that really Brandon's first race?"

"Can you order pizza and play Rocket League at an auto detailing company?"

All good bro. Good stuff!

|

12/8/2020 9:44 AM

Honda literally absorbed geico honda. Parts bikes etc.. all purchased to avoid reinventing the wheel.

|

12/8/2020 9:47 AM

Somewhat off topic but he can't run full factory HRC suspension because of rules for the 250 class right?

|

12/8/2020 9:57 AM

quadzrulebro wrote:

gt80rider wrote:

Ummm... All I see is Star bikes pulling them like they are dragging cement blocks behind them... what is this "winning package" that you speak about??

Did you sleep through East Coast Supercross this year? How about the AMA outdoor finale at Pala? If you look at what a horsepower disadvantage a stock CRF250R is at compared to a YZ250F, I think it is obvious that the Geico team did one helluva job polishing the turd.

|

12/8/2020 10:18 AM

Chris_Buehler wrote:

Somewhat off topic but he can't run full factory HRC suspension because of rules for the 250 class right?

Not all of them...
I know of a Geico bike that was purchased (by an average guy) and shipped to MN.

|

12/8/2020 7:32 PM

Mumford doesn’t have a Geico engine, Chad at XPR is doing the Chaparral team’s engines this year.

|

12/8/2020 7:55 PM

bigk218 wrote:

Mumford said in an interview with swap twisted or xpr was doing his engines, can’t remember which now

|

12/8/2020 8:18 PM

all those geico bikes are behind the star yamahas

|