Where To Ride For A Week In Cali!

Related:
Create New Tag

9/10/2018 8:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/10/2018 8:28 AM

We are going to make a cross country road trip from NC to Cali next month. One of my techs will be attending the RaceTech suspension school. He, my son and another friend that rides plan on hitting as many tracks as possible while there! We are staying about 20 minutes outside of Temecula!

We want to try Glen Helen for sure, Milestone, Comp edge, Pala, and maybe Paris.

Hitting the Monster Cup on the way back in Vegas! We are hoping to hit a track or two on the way back across country if anyone has suggestions!!!!

|

2020 YZ450F
2018 KTM 450SXF FE
2016 YZ250F 2008 CRF450R
2015 YZ250F 2008 CRF250R
2001 CR250R
2010 YZ250 2012 CRF150R
2009 YZ125 2010 KX109.5
SSR Motorsports Dealer YCF Motorcycles
TAGMX Suspension & Graphics! www.tagmxsuspension.com https://www.liquidskinzdesign.com/

9/10/2018 8:36 AM

sgrimmxdad wrote:

We are going to make a cross country road trip from NC to Cali next month. One of my techs will be attending the RaceTech suspension school. He, my son and another friend that rides plan on hitting as many tracks as possible while there! We are staying about 20 minutes outside of Temecula!

We want to try Glen Helen for sure, Milestone, Comp edge, Pala, and maybe Paris.

Hitting the Monster Cup on the way back in Vegas! We are hoping to hit a track or two on the way back across country if anyone has suggestions!!!!

if you like extremely big jumps also go to lake elsinore raceway. they have around 4 different tracks. you also really should go to perris if you like lots of jumps. i just raced there yesterday. lacr also has a couple tracks.

|

9/10/2018 8:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/10/2018 8:39 AM

Add Cahuilla Creek for sure (open weekends and Wednesdays). Enjoy

|

9/10/2018 8:38 AM

If you can, make the drive up to LACR. It's a short drive from Comp Edge. If you do, let me know!

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

9/10/2018 8:43 AM

sgrimmxdad wrote:

Our sheduals conflict! smile

Thinking about doing some riding out there for a couple days after the Expo in Vegas.

Saw somewhere here in vital that there was a place to ride in Vegas too?

|

9/10/2018 8:50 AM

sgrimmxdad wrote:

lumpy790 wrote:

Our sheduals conflict! smile

Thinking about doing some riding out there for a couple days after the Expo in Vegas.

Saw somewhere here in vital that there was a place to ride in Vegas too?

About an 1-1 1/2 hours outside of Vegas there is Mesquite. Sandy Valley was a cool place to ride, but I believe it is closed now. Same with Boulder MX

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

9/10/2018 8:54 AM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

If you can, make the drive up to LACR. It's a short drive from Comp Edge. If you do, let me know!

I'd ride LACR on the weekend or Cahuilla Creek over Comp Edge personally. Cahuilla is near Pala and open Wednesdays + Weekend.

Check out the Pro Circuit shop and TLD shop in Corona, right around the corner from Race Tech.

Lake Elsinore prep hasn't been very good lately, so beware.

|