When does the next JS7 vid drop?

mikec265
4/3/2019 6:04pm
milliebays wrote:
when the angels win the penannt [img]https://i.makeagif.com/media/11-12-2013/CH_tOy.gif[/img]
when the angels win the penannt

It could happen.
tingo
4/3/2019 6:18pm Edited Date/Time 4/3/2019 6:22pm
BS12 wrote:
Get the plane out over the Stewart compound again and look for signs of a part 2 release date WhistlingLaughing
Yes! That was some Rockford level investigating. Sorry to all under age people's, look it up.
Got skewered for it, so don't share much these days. The Ponderosa is a ghost town, though. Sad. All the action is up between the towns of Mabel and Opahumpka - my favorite named town I've never been to.

rohleder644
4/3/2019 6:44pm
GuyB wrote:
Loved watching James on a 125. But would watching him in a four-lap demo race be the decider on whether to attend a National or not...
Loved watching James on a 125. But would watching him in a four-lap demo race be the decider on whether to attend a National or not?

C'mon, really?
I've never really been that big of a Stewart fan, but you bet your sweet ass I'm attending my first national if I can catch some bubbalicious action on the one two fiver.
greenmx5
4/3/2019 6:55pm
greenmx5 wrote:
Imagine for a second though how many more people he'd bring to the race just by doing the 125 nationals. Nobody else can do that. Not...
Imagine for a second though how many more people he'd bring to the race just by doing the 125 nationals. Nobody else can do that. Not a single person.
GuyB wrote:
Loved watching James on a 125. But would watching him in a four-lap demo race be the decider on whether to attend a National or not...
Loved watching James on a 125. But would watching him in a four-lap demo race be the decider on whether to attend a National or not?

C'mon, really?
But how many times have you seen him ride in person? Probably a lot. Imagine the average fan that's only seen him a couple times outdoors at the closest outdoor track. I have 0 plans to go a national this summer and I'm 2 hours from Budds. If James is showing up to Budds, my plans change.

The Shop

mikec265
4/3/2019 7:29pm
I was amazed at how different James rode his 125 at highpoint and Steel City. Different lines, and made it look effortless at times compared to the other guy's.
Justin345
4/5/2019 7:18am
GuyB wrote:

C'mon, really?
Honest opinion? 100% there will be a lot of people hyped for the chance to see him race, 1 more time. ESPECIALLY on a 125. And x100 if RC decides to race the same one..
Superdave19
4/5/2019 8:27am
GuyB wrote:

C'mon, really?
Justin345 wrote:
Honest opinion? 100% there will be a lot of people hyped for the chance to see him race, 1 more time. ESPECIALLY on a 125. And...
Honest opinion? 100% there will be a lot of people hyped for the chance to see him race, 1 more time. ESPECIALLY on a 125. And x100 if RC decides to race the same one..
Heck I'd be good watching a hot lap-
4/5/2019 2:54pm
We need a two stroke exhibition race at a few rounds for retired champs.
Get JS RC CR RV RD dicing it out.. shit I would rather see that than the current 450 class
MikeyB35
4/5/2019 3:53pm
GuyB wrote:

C'mon, really?
Y E S
MXMattii
4/5/2019 4:28pm
First one was really good. Not sure why everyone was bitching. Hopefully it drops soon
Because it looked like someone who needed a shot was filming? Shaky Shaky Shaky hands! Besides that it was a damn dark room... Maybe it was a real dark room, ... you know a gay club?! And then the sound sucked big time.

But because JS7 doesn't wanna see anybody, it's probably a friend who filmed it. Who's no professional cameraman. And maybe the same with edition. The kid has big problems in his head (CTE).
MotoMan12345
Fantasy
1924th
4/5/2019 8:36pm
First one was really good. Not sure why everyone was bitching. Hopefully it drops soon
MXMattii wrote:
Because it looked like someone who needed a shot was filming? Shaky Shaky Shaky hands! Besides that it was a damn dark room... Maybe it was...
Because it looked like someone who needed a shot was filming? Shaky Shaky Shaky hands! Besides that it was a damn dark room... Maybe it was a real dark room, ... you know a gay club?! And then the sound sucked big time.

But because JS7 doesn't wanna see anybody, it's probably a friend who filmed it. Who's no professional cameraman. And maybe the same with edition. The kid has big problems in his head (CTE).
Put the phone down and listen if the shakiness really bothers you that much. Nothing to see on screen anyways besides him talking. Pretend it’s a podcast and you can’t see anything!!
Spooner
4/5/2019 8:41pm
Based on previous experience, we have about a 3 year wait.
mxmaniac
4/6/2019 2:29am
I would fly from Australia to watch him ride a 125...
Flip109
4/10/2019 6:36am
Stewart was by far my favorite rider to watch ever. His ability on a two-stroke was just amazing. That being said everyone drooling over seeing him out of shape and on a 125 now days would be sorely disappointed I bet. He's been off the bike for a long time and it just wouldn't look like the guy we would want to see. There would probably be zero intensity in his riding which is what he was so famous for. Better off going and watching the newest up an coming amateurs in the school boy class scrub and whip the shit out of theirs. The newest gen ride their 125's the way stew did. He changed the way every up an coming pro rides a 125/250/450 now. His style and speed carry on in their riding.

This is not a dig at stew or his abilities past or present. Its just the reality of the situation and people saying they would fly and drive hours to watch a retired guy cruise around on a 125 seems silly to me.
tingo
4/10/2019 7:09am Edited Date/Time 4/10/2019 7:11am
Flip109 wrote:
Stewart was by far my favorite rider to watch ever. His ability on a two-stroke was just amazing. That being said everyone drooling over seeing him...
Stewart was by far my favorite rider to watch ever. His ability on a two-stroke was just amazing. That being said everyone drooling over seeing him out of shape and on a 125 now days would be sorely disappointed I bet. He's been off the bike for a long time and it just wouldn't look like the guy we would want to see. There would probably be zero intensity in his riding which is what he was so famous for. Better off going and watching the newest up an coming amateurs in the school boy class scrub and whip the shit out of theirs. The newest gen ride their 125's the way stew did. He changed the way every up an coming pro rides a 125/250/450 now. His style and speed carry on in their riding.

This is not a dig at stew or his abilities past or present. Its just the reality of the situation and people saying they would fly and drive hours to watch a retired guy cruise around on a 125 seems silly to me.
Agree 100%. Watching Ferry's kid race his 125 at the TampaMX ProCircuit open a few weeks back was a treat. Not JS259 fast, but still absolutely ripping that thing.

And again I ask, where is the next part of the video? It shouldn't be a surprise, but these SEVEN guys really don't seem to have their shit together.
4/10/2019 8:06am
Its actually kinda bad not giving us any information on Ep2. Out of a marketing standpoint, this is really embarrassing.
77Moto
4/10/2019 8:09am
Stew would be awesome if he came in Serious, on 150 and 300cc 259 Kawi 2 strokes at RBSR.

He came off the couch(sort of then) and won the 450 4 strokes.

ProKawi24
4/10/2019 9:04am
G.R.I.N.D wrote:
Its actually kinda bad not giving us any information on Ep2. Out of a marketing standpoint, this is really embarrassing.
Disappears out of nowhere for years, then suddenly hypes up a future date for "something" which turns out to be part 1 of a raw documentary, then ends with no info whatsoever about episode 2 and to this day never follows it up with anything at all....feels like we should of expected this.
sesker15
4/10/2019 9:22am
GuyB wrote:

C'mon, really?
The only reason i went to a national last year was for the 4 lap 125 race. Now you telling me James will be there on a 125. GuyB you damn rite i will go just to see James.
Sleapy
4/10/2019 9:31am
GuyB wrote:

C'mon, really?
I've never been to a National, and my only supercross was 2018 Seattle, but if Stew showed up to Washougal I would fly down to watch.
VicDaMoan03
4/10/2019 9:43am Edited Date/Time 4/10/2019 9:54am
G.R.I.N.D wrote:
ProKawi24 wrote:
Disappears out of nowhere for years, then suddenly hypes up a future date for "something" which turns out to be part 1 of a raw documentary...
Disappears out of nowhere for years, then suddenly hypes up a future date for "something" which turns out to be part 1 of a raw documentary, then ends with no info whatsoever about episode 2 and to this day never follows it up with anything at all....feels like we should of expected this.
Probably saw the reaction to part 1 (shaking, editing, sound) and decided not to release or postpone part 2 since it likely was filmed at the same time and has the same issues. Also probably didn't move the needle like the thought it would.
Darryl916
4/10/2019 11:30am
GuyB wrote:

C'mon, really?
sesker15 wrote:
The only reason i went to a national last year was for the 4 lap 125 race. Now you telling me James will be there on...
The only reason i went to a national last year was for the 4 lap 125 race. Now you telling me James will be there on a 125. GuyB you damn rite i will go just to see James.
James on a 125 for 4 laps would almost double the attendance. Me included, along with a SUV load of buddies to a race that would otherwise be out of our reach.

Stamp it!
Texas Built
4/10/2019 11:47am
If we are talking James Stewart time....part 2 will drop in 2037.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
4/10/2019 11:50am
GuyB wrote:

C'mon, really?
sesker15 wrote:
The only reason i went to a national last year was for the 4 lap 125 race. Now you telling me James will be there on...
Darryl916 wrote:
James on a 125 for 4 laps would almost double the attendance. Me included, along with a SUV load of buddies to a race that would...
James on a 125 for 4 laps would almost double the attendance. Me included, along with a SUV load of buddies to a race that would otherwise be out of our reach.

Stamp it!
I'd be loading my family up just so my 3 year old son could see James on a 125. Then I'll sadly explain to him how he will never see anything like that ever again.
observeroffacts
Fantasy
3717th
4/10/2019 12:42pm
sesker15 wrote:
Darryl916 wrote:
James on a 125 for 4 laps would almost double the attendance. Me included, along with a SUV load of buddies to a race that would...

Stamp it!
mattyhamz2 wrote:
I'd be loading my family up just so my 3 year old son could see James on a 125. Then I'll sadly explain to him how...
I'd be loading my family up just so my 3 year old son could see James on a 125. Then I'll sadly explain to him how he will never see anything like that ever again.
I hate to say it but the race is entirely beneath him. He’s a true competitor. If he did those races and got beat by some young kid who is super in shape and nearing his prime that’d suck. Villopoto was one of the fastest dudes ever, and isn’t quite as out of shape as stew (sorry James) but those young kids gave him a run for his money for obvious reasons. Young, Fit, weigh 130 pounds etc
sesker15
4/10/2019 1:52pm
I hate to say it but the race is entirely beneath him. He’s a true competitor. If he did those races and got beat by some...
I hate to say it but the race is entirely beneath him. He’s a true competitor. If he did those races and got beat by some young kid who is super in shape and nearing his prime that’d suck. Villopoto was one of the fastest dudes ever, and isn’t quite as out of shape as stew (sorry James) but those young kids gave him a run for his money for obvious reasons. Young, Fit, weigh 130 pounds etc
Yea i think we all agree with you.
We were all just referring to GuyB post saying that Folks going to a nation just to watch him in a four-lap demo race be the decider on whether to attend a National.
davistld01
4/11/2019 10:02am Edited Date/Time 4/11/2019 10:03am
Look, I’m a huge fan...but do you think James still has “it”? I mean, I’d love to see him & RC do 4-lap exposition races at each national on 4-strokes. But on 125’s? I don’t believe either of those guys has what it takes these days to do 4-laps holding a 125 wide open like they used to.

Post a reply to: When does the next JS7 vid drop?

The Latest