When does GasGas start selling at KTM Dealers

Related:
Create New Tag

7/7/2020 4:52 PM

I really want one.

|

7/7/2020 5:20 PM

I am hearing sometime after the end of summer or fall or maybe winter but could be spring but your best bet is when the dealers get some.

|

7/7/2020 5:42 PM

They’re already there!
Photo

|

7/8/2020 10:11 AM

They will not be sold at all KTM dealerships. No different than Husky not being sold at all KTM dealerships. I spoke to my KTM dealer and he said he has to go through the same process to acquire/become a Husky or GasGas "dealer" as he would for a Jap brand. He stated it would be an easier process as he's already part of the KTM family. FWIW, I'm just repeating what the local KTM sales manager told me as he's looking to pick up both Husky and KTM if he can convince his boss, the local shop owner it makes financial sense.

|

7/8/2020 1:42 PM

im at a husky dealership and we will be getting gasgas.

|

7/8/2020 1:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/8/2020 1:48 PM

I bought a GasGas TXT250 at Norcal Motosports last week. Had to drive an hour because my local KTM dealer did not have them. Went into the local shop for 150SX parts yesterday and they have them now!

|

7/8/2020 2:05 PM

Our dealers sell KTM at some locations and not at others. If we get GasGas we will put them at the furthest distance dealer from our KTM dealers. Why put
two very similar bikes against each other. Also people have to realize the major distance restrictions that OEM's put in place as to not over saturate a market. With that being said, I hope we get GasGas

|