When are we going to see more than 2 guys in position for a win?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/20/2011 1:27 PM

Is 10-15 guys in position for the win a thing of the past? How about 5-7? Ok can we be ok with 3-5 different leaders?

This year has been 1or 2 for the win. What do they need to do to get all 20 riders on the gate to be in a position to win?

Or does it not matter because the stadiums are sold out?

|

2/20/2011 1:30 PM

Haven't 4 different guys won this year already?

|

2/20/2011 1:32 PM

When they are all lined up on the gate at the same time they are all in a position to get out front of the rest of the guys and get the win. Some of them will never be in a postion to win. There will never be a race where all 20 guys are right there the whole race for the win. Your welcome!

|

2/20/2011 2:04 PM

I think a bigger question here is... when was the last time there was at least 4 different winners in a Supercross season?

|

Designer of the PulpMx App and PulpMx Fantasy. Visuals were me; code was MarxDawg.

Mercedes Terrell was the GOAT of all Monster girls, don't @ me.

2/20/2011 2:09 PM

TannerMxer wrote:

I think a bigger question here is... when was the last time there was at least 4 different winners in a Supercross season?

Or even 4 different winners out of 7 different races? I can't see how anyone could complain about the competition and racing this year, it's been fantastic - and it's literally getting better by the week. I could easily see Dungey getting a win in the future as well as more wins from Canard. This crop of racers is so good for the sport, how can anyone complain? Oh wait, this is Vital. My bad...

|

2/20/2011 4:30 PM

Which season are you watching?

|

2/20/2011 4:55 PM

There are at least 6 or 7 guys who could win at any time this season, and that doesn't include the wild cards like Millsaps or Tedesco who struggle with consistency but seem to be able to put it together once in a while.

|

2/20/2011 5:01 PM

maybe you need to step up from Mstock to Mmodified and go out there and show the other 15 riders how to run upfront. cause obv you know a lil more about getting upfront and racing for wins then the rest of the riders do..

|

2/20/2011 5:01 PM

4 winners in 6 rounds is pretty badass in my opinion.

Dungey is next.

|

Warning: I support propane and propane accessories, fossil burning two-cycle engines, U.S. beef industry and watching the best athletes in the world go to battle... Yup...