When Dungey was handing out hugs..

Plugga
I hope he gave Anderson the biggest one. That boy saved it for him.
|
Tazao
5/7/2017 6:57am
Plugga wrote:
I hope he gave Anderson the biggest one. That boy saved it for him.
Agreed. The race within the race was so interesting to watch. Tomac trying to tighten things up and allows others to get involved while the KTM and Huskey guys were trying to insulate Dungey.
Radical
Fantasy
2384th
5/7/2017 10:07am
Dungey took 4th. Even if Tomac won, Dungey had the most points. Anderson winning was great for Anderson.
matze
Fantasy
3101st
5/7/2017 11:01am Edited Date/Time 5/7/2017 11:02am
Radical wrote:
Dungey took 4th. Even if Tomac won, Dungey had the most points. Anderson winning was great for Anderson.
anderson saved it not because he won, he saved it cause he osborned reedy out..
Hut
5/7/2017 11:04am
Radical wrote:
matze wrote:
Exactly!

The Shop

tcallahan707
5/7/2017 11:09am
Radical wrote:
matze wrote:
So what if Dungey would get third behind Tomac and Reed?
dboivin
5/7/2017 11:16am Edited Date/Time 5/7/2017 11:16am
Radical wrote:
matze wrote:
reedy woulda torpedo'd dungey. he DGAF. not sure if you been watching the rest of the series or not? lol
tcallahan707
5/7/2017 11:24am
matze wrote:
dboivin wrote:
reedy woulda torpedo'd dungey. he DGAF. not sure if you been watching the rest of the series or not? lol
For one, Reed has no issue with Dungey. The beef was put to rest by two respectable men. It was already mentioned leading up to Seattle. Proof is how Reed reacted to Dungey winning this weekend. So not sure if you're behind on the series and haven't watched beyond St. Louis yet?

On top of that, there is no reason Dungey would have opened himself up to anything aggressive by Reed. He would have moved over and made sure Reed had plenty of room, especially if he felt like a beef still existed. It doesn't matter what Reed wants to do, Dungey still would have had a say in the result.
BobPA
5/7/2017 12:05pm
Radical wrote:
matze wrote:
Ol Reedy block passed the wrong hombre....
matze
Fantasy
3101st
5/7/2017 12:12pm
Radical wrote:
matze wrote:
BobPA wrote:
Ol Reedy block passed the wrong hombre....
thought the pass was pretty clean tho
toroP
5/7/2017 12:20pm
dboivin wrote:
Silly.
Reed wasn't getting lapped, he was going for a win. And he probably was aware Tomac was backing up to mess with RD.
gjbruny
5/7/2017 12:23pm Edited Date/Time 5/7/2017 12:28pm
toroP wrote:
Silly.
Reed wasn't getting lapped, he was going for a win. And he probably was aware Tomac was backing up to mess with RD.
and probably would have messed with Dungey as well.... you forget this is Reed. think back to when he and JS7 suddenly became friends.... then a race or two later Reed "ended said friendship" when he T-boned stewie. Reed is one vindictive mother father that, good or bad, loves to be in the spotlight even if it means throwing his own mother out to the dingos.

at our party last night..... when Reed started getting in the mix, we all started yelling for either JA to take him out and for Dungey to make a pass and try to get away because we all felt like Reed was going to pull something shitty. literally all of us felt that way.
MX690
5/7/2017 1:32pm Edited Date/Time 5/7/2017 1:33pm
gjbruny wrote:
and probably would have messed with Dungey as well.... you forget this is Reed. think back to when he and JS7 suddenly became friends.... then a...
and probably would have messed with Dungey as well.... you forget this is Reed. think back to when he and JS7 suddenly became friends.... then a race or two later Reed "ended said friendship" when he T-boned stewie. Reed is one vindictive mother father that, good or bad, loves to be in the spotlight even if it means throwing his own mother out to the dingos.

at our party last night..... when Reed started getting in the mix, we all started yelling for either JA to take him out and for Dungey to make a pass and try to get away because we all felt like Reed was going to pull something shitty. literally all of us felt that way.
Well you and your friends are a bunch of fucking idiots arnt you.
Plugga
5/7/2017 1:33pm
matze wrote:
dboivin wrote:
Yeah, that's what I was getting at.

I have no doubt that Reed was coming for Dungey, and would of punted him if he got the chance.

Anderson didn't give Reed that chance.
bd
5/7/2017 1:37pm
Radical wrote:
Ohhh bro...... is your head in the dirt?
bd
5/7/2017 1:38pm
Radical wrote:
matze wrote:
Hut wrote:
Exactly!
And Grant on same turn. Grant behind Dungey adds more stress to Dunge. Anderson litterally played buffer until the last lap.
gb4mx
5/7/2017 1:42pm
matze wrote:
dboivin wrote:
Right On. Anderson took the opportunity to better himself (by stuffing Reed) as well as seeing his Aldon mate not get put eight rows up. BTW....if Dungey were an NFL team, he would be getting the 1st round draft pick.
oshow
5/7/2017 2:36pm Edited Date/Time 5/7/2017 2:37pm
matze wrote:
dboivin wrote:
Not.
gjbruny
5/7/2017 2:50pm Edited Date/Time 5/7/2017 2:54pm
MX690 wrote:
Well you and your friends are a bunch of fucking idiots arnt you.
easy there little brother.

take a look at my post, then take a look at your post and think to yourself.... was that comment REALLY called for? further more, would i really talk like that to this guy if i weren't behind the safety blanket of my computer? and if you would.... well.... lace up your work boots, son because it would be one hell of a long day for you.

now, tomac lost.... get over it. turn that frown upside down and focus on being productive.... like getting your lunch box ready for middle school tomorrow.

malachi177
5/7/2017 2:50pm
What's to say Reed wouldn't have punted Tomac? ffs....PinchPinch
gjbruny
5/7/2017 2:51pm Edited Date/Time 5/7/2017 2:53pm
malachi177 wrote:
just a hunch.... big green claw on his helmet, gear and bike. .

reed is a fairly decent business man, right now he knows which side his bread is buttered on.
malachi177
5/7/2017 2:54pm
malachi177 wrote:
gjbruny wrote:
just a hunch.... big green claw on his helmet, gear and bike. . reed is a fairly decent business man, right now he knows which side...
just a hunch.... big green claw on his helmet, gear and bike. .

reed is a fairly decent business man, right now he knows which side his bread is buttered on.
Exactly...pure speculation, same as him taking RD out. Chad was going for the win while Tomac was messing around with Dungey. Reed would've done what Anderson did and passed for the lead on the last lap.
gjbruny
5/7/2017 2:58pm
malachi177 wrote:
Exactly...pure speculation, same as him taking RD out. Chad was going for the win while Tomac was messing around with Dungey. Reed would've done what Anderson...
Exactly...pure speculation, same as him taking RD out. Chad was going for the win while Tomac was messing around with Dungey. Reed would've done what Anderson did and passed for the lead on the last lap.
no question about it... agree with you 100% but also know how vindictive he is and it would not have surprised me to see him try to stuff dungey. team orders can run deeper than a bike manufacturer. not only that but reed would be happy to stuff RD just to become relevant again. he's a guy i just wouldn't trust. the old adage of "fool me once your fault, fool me twice, my fault" resonates here. james could attest to that..... surprisingly, so could yamaha.
malachi177
5/7/2017 3:18pm Edited Date/Time 5/7/2017 3:20pm
malachi177 wrote:
Exactly...pure speculation, same as him taking RD out. Chad was going for the win while Tomac was messing around with Dungey. Reed would've done what Anderson...
gjbruny wrote:
no question about it... agree with you 100% but also know how vindictive he is and it would not have surprised me to see him try...
no question about it... agree with you 100% but also know how vindictive he is and it would not have surprised me to see him try to stuff dungey. team orders can run deeper than a bike manufacturer. not only that but reed would be happy to stuff RD just to become relevant again. he's a guy i just wouldn't trust. the old adage of "fool me once your fault, fool me twice, my fault" resonates here. james could attest to that..... surprisingly, so could yamaha.
True about Reedy, but with the green claw helping scenario, to say Anderson was helping Ryan?.....Rockstar helping Red Bull?? Those three energy drink companies have too much pride and $$ in this sport to team up on one of them...imo of course

For example...replace Savatgy with Jordon Smith.....Osborne would've done the exact same thing.
Radical
Fantasy
2384th
5/7/2017 3:28pm
Radical wrote:
bd wrote:
Ohhh bro...... is your head in the dirt?
What the heck are you talking about? Dungey won by 5 points. If Dungey took 4th or better he won the championship no matter what anyone else did. Granted, having Anderson around probably helped keep Grant at bay, but points wise it didn't matter. 4th was enough to win the championship.
Radical
Fantasy
2384th
5/7/2017 3:30pm
Also, I disagree on Reed. He was going for the win, pure and simple. He was one of the first to congratulate Dungey after the race.
greenmx5
5/7/2017 3:31pm
malachi177 wrote:
gjbruny wrote:
no question about it... agree with you 100% but also know how vindictive he is and it would not have surprised me to see him try...
Lol. Reed isn't relevant? Have you been to any race this year to hear the roar of the crowd every time his name gets said?

Second, he would have went for the win. I doubt he would take the chance of ruining that by hitting dungey to help tomac. Reed is worried about reed, not tomac or anyone else that has a monster emblem on them. His main event win is more important to him than a tomac championship.
gjbruny
5/7/2017 3:33pm
malachi177 wrote:
True about Reedy, but with the green claw helping scenario, to say Anderson was helping Ryan?.....Rockstar helping Red Bull?? Those three energy drink companies have too...
True about Reedy, but with the green claw helping scenario, to say Anderson was helping Ryan?.....Rockstar helping Red Bull?? Those three energy drink companies have too much pride and $$ in this sport to team up on one of them...imo of course

For example...replace Savatgy with Jordon Smith.....Osborne would've done the exact same thing.
Dungey and Anderson are buddies. Jason was helping Ryan.... and both are on bikes that come from the same factory and are trained by the same factory team trainer. in my opinion, its a wee bit different scenario.

now this is just my absolute personal opinion but every even i have ever been to that had a monster team of some sorts, they come off as shady thugs..... just a vibe i have gotten and has been the worst at the SX events. not necessarily the athletes, but the people who handle the promotional portions for monster such as their party in the pits. they come off as the least respectable energy drink company..... so pride, yeah monster has it in spades. ego, no question. but in my opinion, i would be the least surprised of them making phone calls across manufacturers for favors.

remember the days when they would blur out the redbull or rockstar logos during rider interviews? thats how i view monster.
PFitzG38
5/7/2017 3:33pm Edited Date/Time 5/7/2017 3:34pm
For one, Reed has no issue with Dungey. The beef was put to rest by two respectable men. It was already mentioned leading up to Seattle...
For one, Reed has no issue with Dungey. The beef was put to rest by two respectable men. It was already mentioned leading up to Seattle. Proof is how Reed reacted to Dungey winning this weekend. So not sure if you're behind on the series and haven't watched beyond St. Louis yet?

On top of that, there is no reason Dungey would have opened himself up to anything aggressive by Reed. He would have moved over and made sure Reed had plenty of room, especially if he felt like a beef still existed. It doesn't matter what Reed wants to do, Dungey still would have had a say in the result.
That would make sense if Reedy wasn't so unpredictable. He seems to thrive on being the spoiler these days or just staying relevant. The only reason Dungey had to stay in back of Tomac as opposed to holding back outside of his roost was because Reedy and Grant were coming. Anderson eliminated the closet threat.

And having a say in how someone parks or punts you isn't how motocross works
gjbruny
5/7/2017 3:34pm Edited Date/Time 5/7/2017 3:46pm
greenmx5 wrote:
Lol. Reed isn't relevant? Have you been to any race this year to hear the roar of the crowd every time his name gets said? Second...
Lol. Reed isn't relevant? Have you been to any race this year to hear the roar of the crowd every time his name gets said?

Second, he would have went for the win. I doubt he would take the chance of ruining that by hitting dungey to help tomac. Reed is worried about reed, not tomac or anyone else that has a monster emblem on them. His main event win is more important to him than a tomac championship.
yep, Seattle... nuff said there.

reed might get cheered for (though seattle might not have been "cheerful" as he would have liked), but he hasn't been relevant this year except for one podium and one very intentional blocking of RD1 (and blatantly lied/couldn't admit he was being a horses ass). he has been a self admitted disaster this year and barely scored HALF the points that the champ did..... HALF!

though i have cheered for him the last 6-7 years, i wouldn't trust the guy as far as i could throw him.

Post a reply to: When Dungey was handing out hugs..

The Latest