Wheelie boy shot by cops!

Related:
Create New Tag

2/25/2018 3:15 AM

|

2/25/2018 4:06 AM

Awesome news, start shooting more of them. Send a message. See all of those stolen bikes & quads on the roll back. Asshole just left that KTM laying on the highway.

|

2/25/2018 4:32 AM

You know with out question the bikes that were dropped and left there were stolen. Of course I would bet that most of the bikes overall were stolen. I really hope they do not just destroy those bikes, try to find the owners.

|

2/25/2018 4:42 AM

Officer must have feared for his or others lives.

Annnnnd, I think I will leave it at that.

|

" You thank whoever is up there, every morning you open your eyes, an everyday you can put your body on a motorcycle, thats pretty good enough for me" -Lars Larson

2/25/2018 4:50 AM

Don't you guys know that talking about hurting wheelie boys on this site is a clipping offense?

|

2/25/2018 5:25 AM

Looking at that Twitter video either some of those boys are midgets or really really young.
I feel sorry for them getting mixed up in this and hope they don't get hurt in the process.

|

2/25/2018 5:35 AM

Shoot them all! But too bad this will be the polices fault and will probably end up in some legalized wheelie boy group ride to support under privlidged city youth.

|

2/25/2018 5:37 AM

BobKerr wrote:

Don't you guys know that talking about hurting wheelie boys on this site is a clipping offense?

Yep, been there...done that.

|

2/25/2018 5:46 AM

They're all just a bunch of inner city utes having a good time.devil

Maybe we can get Chris Angel to put them in his show and make them all disappear.tongue

|

You kids get off my lawn!

2013 KTM450 Factory Edition
Projects......lots of projects!

2/25/2018 5:56 AM

Photo

|

2/25/2018 6:00 AM

BobKerr wrote:

Lol.. yep..

|

2/25/2018 6:10 AM

DavetheVintageGuy wrote:

Maybe we can get Chris Angel to put them in his show and make them all disappear.tongue

You better watch what you say Dave, else you'll be the one that disappears!laughing

Here, sit back and have a nice refreshing Coke and enjoy the show.

Photo

|

2/25/2018 6:12 AM

I'm not trying to start an anti wheelie boy/ pro murder thread. I just thought it was an interesting article considering I've never heard of police shooting these people in the past. My uncle is a police officer in Boston and in my conversations with him in the past it seems like officers are tired of dealing with these riders and are doing everything they can to stop them.

|

2/25/2018 6:19 AM

Pete The Fisherman wrote:

I'm not trying to start an anti wheelie boy/ pro murder thread. I just thought it was an interesting article considering I've never heard of police shooting these people in the past. My uncle is a police officer in Boston and in my conversations with him in the past it seems like officers are tired of dealing with these riders and are doing everything they can to stop them.

Good! I’m glad your uncle and the Boston PD ARE shooting these asshats. Maybe they will think twice before the go out and recklessly endanger motorists on the highway and city streets.

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”

2/25/2018 1:08 PM

DavetheVintageGuy wrote:

newmann wrote:

You better watch what you say Dave, else you'll be the one that disappears!laughing

Here, sit back and have a nice refreshing Coke and enjoy the show.

Photo

That Coke will taste great after I finish doing this. You know how us Rednecks are...

Photo

|

3/1/2018 4:35 PM

Update: the officer that fired the shot is under investigation for racism and faces loosing his job. (Not joking it was on the news.)

|

3/1/2018 9:57 PM

Update: the officer that fired the shot is under investigation for racism and faces loosing his job. (Not joking it was on the news.)

I was betting on that happening faster than these threads getting thrown in the Dumbgeon.

Tough to be a cop these days.

If I were him, I think I'd blame the gun since that seems to be in vogue right now. We all know those damn things have a mind of their own.

|

3/2/2018 5:18 AM

DavetheVintageGuy wrote:

I was betting on that happening faster than these threads getting thrown in the Dumbgeon.

Tough to be a cop these days.

If I were him, I think I'd blame the gun since that seems to be in vogue right now. We all know those damn things have a mind of their own.

Even the governor of ma Charlie Baker spoke on the subject saying the officer should be terminated from his position. He's already been placed on leave and had his cruiser and gun confiscated. Only a matter of time until the guy shot sues the state for millions. Looks like the wheelie boys just can't be stopped.

|