Kevin_Reed
Edited Date/Time 7/8/2017 5:58pm
|

The Shop

NeedMoto
7/5/2017 7:52pm
Low life scum sucking dirt bag thievesAngry
7/5/2017 7:53pm
I live near Gettysburg, PA and a lot of dealerships have been broken into recently. The latest one happening last week even. Its just small towns around here so its a pretty crazy thing I never expected this to happen at home. But, were so close to cities like Baltimore and DC.
SwingHard
7/5/2017 8:19pm
If the stolen bikes are KTM or Husky wouldn't the bikes not run? If I remember correctly, when I bought my 17' HUSKY,I thought the dealer had to put a code in the bikes computer to make it run.
reded
7/5/2017 8:29pm
Modern day horse thieves and should be treated as such when caught. I guarantee, if they knew that they'd face the working end of a rope when caught, there would be a helluva lot less of this bullshit going on in this country.
KirkChandler
Fantasy
385th
7/5/2017 8:31pm
Need to start taking the ECUs/staters out of them and make them only available after you purchase the bike.
avidchimp
Fantasy
1182nd
7/5/2017 8:41pm
Need to start taking the ECUs/staters out of them and make them only available after you purchase the bike.
^^^ This.
KirkChandler
Fantasy
385th
7/5/2017 8:41pm
SwingHard wrote:
If the stolen bikes are KTM or Husky wouldn't the bikes not run? If I remember correctly, when I bought my 17' HUSKY,I thought the dealer...
If the stolen bikes are KTM or Husky wouldn't the bikes not run? If I remember correctly, when I bought my 17' HUSKY,I thought the dealer had to put a code in the bikes computer to make it run.
Thats a smart technology. They would probably only steal a couple before they realized the orange and white ones are no good to steal.
KB221
7/5/2017 11:14pm
Two times in Seven days?? Shocked
rancor19
7/5/2017 11:18pm
How about a dummy stator packed with 2 or 3 pounds of C4 that would detonate when kicked?

The bike would be a total loss but at least we'd know who stole it when his fambly came out of the woodwork for their big payday...
Turbojez
7/6/2017 12:34am
rancor19 wrote:
How about a dummy stator packed with 2 or 3 pounds of C4 that would detonate when kicked? The bike would be a total loss but...
How about a dummy stator packed with 2 or 3 pounds of C4 that would detonate when kicked?

The bike would be a total loss but at least we'd know who stole it when his fambly came out of the woodwork for their big payday...
That's actually a great idea! Unless they tried kicking the bike over in the dealership right after stealing it...
Deja New
7/6/2017 1:39am
A simple solution might be gps wire to the electronics so the bike will not start without it.
T-Fish
Fantasy
173rd
7/6/2017 1:49am
SwingHard wrote:
If the stolen bikes are KTM or Husky wouldn't the bikes not run? If I remember correctly, when I bought my 17' HUSKY,I thought the dealer...
Correct for the most part. They would shut down after two hours of run time.
MudPup545
7/6/2017 2:10am
Put all dirt bikes on display with the front wheel removed. Dealer only installs it until after the sale has taken place.
ehr400
7/6/2017 3:23am
Buddy had his bike stolen about 3-4 weeks ago, police know they are ending up in Detroit, people even have screen shots on IG of these idiots riding certain peoples stolen bikes with their numbers still on it, dont care still. But how dare the rightful owner of a bike crack a few rounds in the thieves ass or run his ass over, now YOU are the criminal. This country is so fucked up. I am sure people will jump in at any time and defend these POS's. Then people will say should have had insurance.... well guess what, when there are so many claims in certain regions of the country happen, they are going to jack up the rates so high people wont be able to afford insurance due to the region you are in.
Acidreamer
7/6/2017 3:58am
I dont understand why they steal. Not sure if anyone remembers starboyz. Those dudes were getting $12,000 a show in their prime. Cant imagine why these guys dont get soemthing similar.
MR. X
7/6/2017 4:59am
C4 sounds the best so far , have it detonate 1/4 mile from the shop
JSmith
7/6/2017 4:59am Edited Date/Time 7/6/2017 5:02am
The mayors of the cities need to go on TV with a message stating that officers have been given approval to shoot to kill anyone on a dirt bike on public roads who flees. It will end very quickly after a few handfuls are dead.

As a victim of bike theft (two of them), I have ZERO compassion for a fucking low life thief.
MR. X
7/6/2017 5:00am
JSmith wrote:
The mayors of the cities need to go on TV with a message stating that officers have been given approval to shoot to kill anyone on...
The mayors of the cities need to go on TV with a message stating that officers have been given approval to shoot to kill anyone on a dirt bike on public roads who flees. It will end very quickly after a few handfuls are dead.

As a victim of bike theft (two of them), I have ZERO compassion for a fucking low life thief.
That won't start any looting or riots ,i'm sure of it.
JSmith
7/6/2017 5:02am Edited Date/Time 7/6/2017 5:02am
JSmith wrote:
The mayors of the cities need to go on TV with a message stating that officers have been given approval to shoot to kill anyone on...

MR. X wrote:
Who cares. Bring out the national guard and shoot those doing the looting and rioting.

Our government is too soft.
Madmax31
Fantasy
91st
7/6/2017 5:18am
JSmith wrote:

MR. X wrote:
JSmith wrote:
Who cares. Bring out the national guard and shoot those doing the looting and rioting.

Our government is too soft.
Hell yes! It's time for unlawful citizens to be taught lessons. If not it's just going to keep getting worse.
jrminiquad
7/6/2017 5:26am
JSmith wrote:

Won't work in the city of Cleveland - the mayor's grandson (who lives with him) is one of them. He has been arrested more than once for riding with his pals in the streets.

They both showed up at a local track last year and people were flipping out. They figured it was a scouting trip for the new year's models.

Just this year, a guy in Akron saw his stolen bike on Craigslist for sale, met up with the guy, guy tried to run him and his family members over with stolen bike, so he shot and killed the guy. He was arrested for manslaughter.

Post a reply to: Wheelie Boyz Strike

The Latest