Wheelie Boys 1st time on a track

12/20/2020 2:11pm Edited Date/Time 12/20/2020 2:14pm
Nice. Yeah, that's definitely what it is, underlying racism. Has nothing to do with the fact that friends and dealers close by have gotten hit by...
Nice. Yeah, that's definitely what it is, underlying racism. Has nothing to do with the fact that friends and dealers close by have gotten hit by these losers. It seems to get worse every year too. I hate Stewart so much my desktop picture is him throwing a whip on a 125 Grinning
The guy the thread is about clearly doesn't steal bikes does he... He has plenty of money like many of the other guys you see doing this stuff on youtube. So your comment is totally irrelevant and unnecessary. By saying "these losers" you're still implying that they all steal bikes...
berm surfer
12/20/2020 2:57pm Edited Date/Time 12/20/2020 7:36pm
kaptkaos wrote:
I know right! It never ceases to amaze me how low the reading comprehension of this community is and how self centered. Its all about me...never...
I know right!

It never ceases to amaze me how low the reading comprehension of this community is and how self centered. Its all about me...never mind I cant understand words in plain English!

Some times it seems like they read like they ride, skipping woops and jumps reading only every third word!

BTW they wont steal my bikes out of my garage because I have taken proper measures to prevent it and Someone is usually home. But if they or anyone else tried, then they would face swift and forceful resistance. But that is totally off topic.

I will put $100 on that flappy kid in the video against most Vitards on a track, city street, and maybe even a reading comprehension test!

Off to the dumbgeon! Good morning GuyB.
Not sure if you realize but almost everything you say almost everyone disagrees with. My homies do 12 o'clock wheelies on their Harleys and dirtbikes as good if not better than anyone and legit hang around with the Unknown Industries dudes and they get SMOKED if not LAPPED in the C class haha ive seen it happen many times. Saying those dudes could dominate local racing is super disrespectful and is a tall tell sign you dont know squat about this sport.
12/20/2020 3:38pm
Nice. Yeah, that's definitely what it is, underlying racism. Has nothing to do with the fact that friends and dealers close by have gotten hit by...
Nice. Yeah, that's definitely what it is, underlying racism. Has nothing to do with the fact that friends and dealers close by have gotten hit by these losers. It seems to get worse every year too. I hate Stewart so much my desktop picture is him throwing a whip on a 125 Grinning
The guy the thread is about clearly doesn't steal bikes does he... He has plenty of money like many of the other guys you see doing...
The guy the thread is about clearly doesn't steal bikes does he... He has plenty of money like many of the other guys you see doing this stuff on youtube. So your comment is totally irrelevant and unnecessary. By saying "these losers" you're still implying that they all steal bikes...
Fine, yeah, he's a good dude. I'll just pretend I didn't see the videos of them riding like idiots in the street and taunting police.
Mxjuncks
12/20/2020 6:13pm
I was there that day, actually in the video I was parked across from him in my blue ridgeline at the time, didn’t really get to see them on the track but they were making some noise in the parking area and some dust flying up here and there, but at least they were on the track and not riding like idiots on the street.

The Shop

kage173
12/20/2020 7:08pm
Seriously lighting up this stupid bitchy whiny thread again. Stop crying just because they dont do it the way you do. Get a life.
Dropbear
12/20/2020 8:28pm
Fuck, I’m glad my main racing days were the 80’s and 90’s. I can’t stand these clowns.
Hank_Thrill
12/21/2020 6:16am
I think it's a cool video! Dude is 19 riding motorcycles for a living. He's being pretty open minded to try something new like this.

Thanks for sharing!
xrmark
12/21/2020 11:39am
hypermoto wrote:
Of course there’s underlying racism. It’s not normal to call EVERY wheelie boy a “thug” or “inner city hoodlum”. And click on some of these guys...
Of course there’s underlying racism. It’s not normal to call EVERY wheelie boy a “thug” or “inner city hoodlum”. And click on some of these guys profiles, how come they all hate the Stewart brothers? Weird.
This by far the dumbest thing you have ever typed. Every wheelie boy is a clown. Black, white, brown, orange, purple, doesn’t matter. They’re all idiots. No racism here.

Post a reply to: Wheelie Boys 1st time on a track

The Latest