Wheelie Boy Vid

ns503
7/22/2021 8:31am
Seems some stuff went missing...
gharmon
7/22/2021 8:36am
CivBars wrote:
The video posted, comments and reason it was removed has next to nothing to do with what you said. That list of criminal offenses is both...
The video posted, comments and reason it was removed has next to nothing to do with what you said.

That list of criminal offenses is both misleading to what was portrayed in the video and ridiculous in it's own right.
PNWRider wrote:
He was literally riding on public roads. That’s not dirt biking, it’s criminal behavior.
Hell i hot a $250 ticket and 3 points on my CAR license for trying to push start my sons 85 a few years ago. Pushed it down the hill after kicking it forever. I push off down the hill, push it back up the hill twice. Third time it cranked and i rode it back up the hill. Fuck i was tired. We talking 100 yards. I got a damn ticket. So yeah dirt bikes on the street are considered reckless dtiving to your regular drivers license. I told judge the story and said i wasnt reckless driving.
His answer, every time you put an off road vehicle on the paved road its reckless driving. So i dont know what they call what they are doing but its sure as shit not legal.
JohnnyD13
7/22/2021 4:10pm
I wonder what the definition of low level racism is.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Wheelie Boy Vid

The Latest