What's your racing style?

kage173
4/26/2019 3:14pm Edited Date/Time 4/26/2019 3:18pm
Somewhere between a donkey with his ass on fire and a confused tortoise.

Will say though, that I don't like being out front early.
swtwtwtw
4/26/2019 3:27pm
Front runner and Deep Closer, haven’t been successful since early 2018.
KMC440
4/26/2019 4:07pm
"The Titanic"

I'm big ... really big. I'm one of a kind, such that people line the track and wave as I launch out of port errr the gate. I'm one of the fastest EVER, so fast I miss some of the rocks as I fly past them. I'm somewhat careless as my speed doesn't allow for trivial things such as PAYING ATTENTION. About half way through the event I'm so wide open I self destruct, usually at the hands of one of the diabolical boulders or ruts I flew over the previous lap. Then the enviable... tragedy. I try not to take many with me as I go down but unfortunately I've caused the loss of 1517 souls.

Fortunately there's a second moto later in the day...
Woohoo
4/27/2019 6:18pm Edited Date/Time 4/27/2019 6:19pm
I'm..... The Bench Racer. Bench racers sit their fat lazy ass down at home half asleep whilst the race is on. They are morbibly obese yet...
I'm.....

The Bench Racer.
Bench racers sit their fat lazy ass down at home half asleep whilst the race is on. They are morbibly obese yet like to rag the shit out of the GOAT's weight even though the slimmer of their two cankles weigh more than him.
When the race is on they sit there with their keg hooked up like an IV and munch their fat ass through a truck load of dorriotos and shout at the TV. Whilst the greatest SX riders in the world are broadcast before them, through the cable stolen from next door, they like to shout at the TV telling them lazy bums to quad this, hit them whoops flat in 4th and ram that bum out the way. Whilst the race is on they also like to get on Vital and vitard it up by ragging on Ricky and Ralph, blasting Tomac's 4th place finish and even bash Dongalos for being an old man beating all the kids.
When the bench racer does occasionally visit the track their klx110 will inevitably develop a 'fault' first lap out and the bench racer can be seen munching on burgers and bashing other riders for the remainder of the day.

Roll on East Rutherford Laughing
Oh baby! Us bench racers are excelling ourselves tonight.....

The bullshit is strong!

The Shop

Drtbykr
4/27/2019 6:47pm Edited Date/Time 4/27/2019 7:11pm
Josh Demuth was a rider I saw and tried to emulate when on the bike.

Off track, I don’t think he could be touched.
bonseff
4/27/2019 6:56pm
THE PLATYPUS

The platypus has the brain of a dolphin
And can be seen driving a forklift in his habitat of kelp
He is the larva of the flatworm
And has the ability to regenerate after injury
No relation to the flounder
crowe176
4/27/2019 7:00pm
The hippopotamus,

I was not born
going, "Cool bean, I am a hippo."
No way, José.

So I tried to paint the stripe on myself
to be like the zebra, but I fool no one.

And then I tried to put the spot
on my skin to be like the leopard,

but everyone know I is a hippo.

So at certain point,
I look myself in the mirror,
and I just say,

"Hey, I am a hippopotamus,
and there is nothing I can do about it."

And as soon as I accept this,
I live life happy.

Happy as a hippo
captmoto
4/27/2019 7:26pm
MXD wrote:
I didn’t really fit into any of those. I always got great starts and had great sprint speed. I would usually holeshot and lay it DOWN...
I didn’t really fit into any of those. I always got great starts and had great sprint speed. I would usually holeshot and lay it DOWN for a good lap and a half, maybe 2 and then pray that none of the skinny, fit little fucks would catch me in the final 3 laps when the anchor came out. It worked ok most of the time.
This would be mt style. Great start and work my way backwards when the anchor comes out.

Post a reply to: What's your racing style?

The Latest